Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I believe that the most peaceful war among the tribes in the top 5 is that of the PLO VS GLOBE, I have not yet seen anything about what is happening on that side of the world.

Deleted User - 11448177

Why does SHOW almost triple the ODD of the 2nd tribe in the rank?

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I do not like to criticize the support team, but I have to say that they are wrong in some points and some decisions that end up harming some tribes, I just ask you to be careful with the decisions made and listen more to the players who are here, all the servers of this game are looking at this tournament, I have no doubt that competitions of this level only contribute to the progress of the game and I deeply regret when a tribe simply gives up playing because of lack of attention and questionable decisions by the support team.

The tribal wars call for help!

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I do not like to criticize the support team, but I have to say that they are wrong in some points and some decisions that end up harming some tribes, I just ask you to be careful with the decisions made and listen more to the players who are here, all the servers of this game are looking at this tournament, I have no doubt that competitions of this level only contribute to the progress of the game and I deeply regret when a tribe simply gives up playing because of lack of attention and questionable decisions by the support team.

The tribal wars call for help!
Who got banned?

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't just talk about players from my tribe who were banned, I speak on behalf of players from other tribes too, who ended up being harmed by some actions and taking too long to get answers, 10 days without answers in a tournament like this is like a certificate of death for some.

Reaction score
2nd player from Show getting banned for botting/illegal scripting then they have they come here and try to impress us lol

you are nothing but cheaters lmao and act innocent. Maybe 1 ban is random but im sure 2 people wont get banned from the same tribe without doing anything wrong

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
2nd player from Show getting banned for botting/illegal scripting then they have they come here and try to impress us lol

you are nothing but cheaters lmao and act innocent. Maybe 1 ban is random but im sure 2 people wont get banned from the same tribe without doing anything wrong

We're still curious about why Kayosa was banned, indeed, but if we were really using the same ilegal scripts as you claim, don't think we'd all (or at least more people) have been banned already?

Because from these 2 bans it seems like the tribal wars team have a way to identify it, don't you think? And I don't believe we weren't denounced a lot already

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We're still curious about why Kayosa was banned, indeed, but if we were really using the same ilegal scripts as you claim, don't think we'd all (or at least more people) have been banned already?

Because from these 2 bans it seems like the tribal wars team have a way to identify it, don't you think? And I don't believe we weren't denounced a lot already
Im not accusing anyone of cheating and I do hope kayosa gets unbanned if he wasnt doing anything illegal.

BUT you are talking nonsense right now, you know damn well there are undetectable scripts out here and a lot of cheaters dont het banned. Im not gonna speam on any particular case, but I believe that 95% of bans are very deserving and 95% of people that do get banned, did do something illegal. But obviously everyone is innocent if you ask them :)
I've played for example against korean botters that had perfect 1ms timing each time and they did not get banned. Now ofc support team knows if somebody is consistently hitting timings like that they are botting, but it is hard for them to ban them based on the fact that their bots are probably undetectable or something. I dont know that much about scripts or bots to talk about why or how they are undetectable or whatever, but I sure do know its kinda obvious when people bot.

Deleted User - 848938439

Show defeated Hero, Gemuse took what was left
Show defeated Gemuse, Phobia took what was left
Show defeated Fake, .Ro took what was left
Show defeated .Ro, Azteca took what was left
Show defeated Azteca, Fly took what was left.

Does anyone risk telling me what's next?