Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848980816

How can you be so sure that SHOW will attack Hak and prefer to be 2vs1 at the ending war?

I'm not "so sure" of anything, I'm just an outside viewer giving my predictions and speculations. It's very likely that I'm saying a lot of crap, i just thought it would be fun to speculate a little

I doubt that SHOW will just let HaK continue nobling Fly! and not do anything about it

SuZe is allied with both SHOW and OLP, with HaK gone, SuZe will not want to fight a 2 front war, so they are going to have to stick with one ally and go to war with the other. Since SuZe and OLP are both french and OLP is the major reason HaK didn't destroyed SuZe, it makes sense (in my head) that both french tribes will remain allies

Also, i hope I'm wrong lol, I'm brazilian so I want SHOW to win

Reaction score
When we declared war on Fly, they sent us the following message: "You are stupid and are giving victory to the French".
Fly defended an Operation and then left the tournament.
I don't understand how difficult it is for the tribes on this server to fight a war. We were in the situation of having 3 large tribes attacking us at the same time and we survived.

We destroyed Fake ?, .Ro took the villages without fighting a war for them.
We destroyed .Ro, Azteca took the villages without fighting a war for them.
We destroyed Azteca, Fly took the villages without fighting a war for them.

At the same speed that they take easy villages, they lose them when they face a real war.

There are many people saying that the function of the SHOW will be to help the French or HAK win the tournament. There are countless messages daily dealing with us in this way. Watch out for the supporting actors, they can take the scene of the famous protagonists.

Deleted User - 848934365

I don't know why, at the beginning of the tournament, they thought the SHOW would be easy to take down .... they should research more about their opponents kkk

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It seems that some players in this tournament are here only for fame, this is embarrassing, in the first difficulty with an unfavorable map the newbies think about giving up, whoever wants to win this tournament cannot choose an enemy, he must face whoever is on the way.

I am ready for combat, regardless of who or how many they are. I will give our enemies two gifts: respect and an ax.

Icarus*

Reaction score
If you are talking about us , a tribe which has been gangbanged by 5 tribe's coalition in the early game(HGWRTS & Turks family) .
Went on a war with their "allies that were going to backstabb them ( *BOB*) .
Then warred the 1st tribe on the server (Phobia as well as their allies PH on a double front with only allies GLOBE helping on the phobia front ) .
After that got backstabbed by 2 of our members and got warred by Tuches at the same time , who broke our agreement of the 2 days cooldown in order to get the advantage over us .

You should reconsider what you are saying.
Yes our allies Fly! and GLOBE fell and we have activity issues at the moment ( which actually are the main reason Suze got back to their feet , before even starting the war with OLP )

But you should really think before talking and insulting people about giving up "on the first difficulty " .

Reaction score
If you are talking about us , a tribe which has been gangbanged by 5 tribe's coalition in the early game(HGWRTS & Turks family) .
Went on a war with their "allies that were going to backstabb them ( *BOB*) .
Then warred the 1st tribe on the server (Phobia as well as their allies PH on a double front with only allies GLOBE helping on the phobia front ) .
After that got backstabbed by 2 of our members and got warred by Tuches at the same time , who broke our agreement of the 2 days cooldown in order to get the advantage over us .

You should reconsider what you are saying.
Yes our allies Fly! and GLOBE fell and we have activity issues at the moment ( which actually are the main reason Suze got back to their feet , before even starting the war with OLP )

But you should really think before talking and insulting people about giving up "on the first difficulty " .

He is referring to Fly, who left the tournament without trying to fight the war, just kept asking for peace and telling us that our decision to attack them was wrong.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know why, at the beginning of the tournament, they thought the SHOW would be easy to take down .... they should research more about their opponents kkk

i disagree. I think everyone thought show would be one of the world favourites from an early stage. Certainly everyone expected them to be in the final endgame war.

Terra Nova

Reaction score
I am here just to say that, even in the worst scenario, a 3v1 on us, I will be around to cancel/snipe my last spear!

Hail and Kill

HellMonk

Reaction score
This games is called "Tribal Wars" for a reason.

In my opinion is that are 4 tribes left, here are 2 options left
1) 2vs2 Suze+OLP vs HAK + Show
2) 2vs1 and SHOW will be easy and free food after

This game is about name and players, we win worlds to show we are good and we know this game, what Show does is nothing as TW.
If Show won't do anything this game (pick a side) they will be remembered as looser members and everyone will run from them each world.

This game is all about fight, team and strategy, not messing around or chilling around. And not on tournament lol

Last edited:

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am here just to say that, even in the worst scenario, a 3v1 on us, I will be around to cancel/snipe my last spear!

Hail and Kill

Are you taking the opportunity to conquer FLY villages on continent 45, weren't you taking all the phobia villages enough, bro? At no time do we look at where you are on the map, but now it is difficult because you are eating our food. You are coming to the Show and not the other way around.

Reaction score
This games is called "Tribal Wars" for a reason.

In my opinion is that are 4 tribes left, here are 2 options left
1) 2vs2 Suze+OLP vs HAK + Show
2) 2vs1 and SHOW will be easy and free food after

This game is about name and players, we win worlds to show we are good and we know this game, what Show does is nothing as TW.
If Show won't do anything this game (pick a side) they will be remembered as looser members and everyone will run from them each world.

This game is all about fight, team and strategy, not messing around or chilling around. And not on tournament lol

Of course, we will choose a side very soon.

But it seems that you have a short memory, or think that the history of this tournament comes down to the French vs HAK war.
SHOW waged war against all the northern tribes alone, especially the K45 tribes. (.Ro + Azteca had twice the number of SHOW villages). We had no diplomacy with any of them and no one helped us against them. But it's funny how everyone wants to be helped now. Before that, still on the K44, 4 German tribes joined against us. Now the last tribe of the northern super alliance against us has fallen and we cannot even conquer them? ;)

Before OLP started attacking HAK we were in the TOP1 ODD in the tournament.

We are now consolidating the conquest of the territory we have been fighting for since the beginning of the world, when we were betrayed by being attacked by 3 tribes at the same time that they did not warn us about the end of the NAP.

RankTribe namePointsVillages wonLost villagesRatioOpponents defeated (off.)Opponents defeated (def.)
1 SHOW 17.800.0362.1063785.6154.374.276128.802.923
2 ~OLP~ 13.471.4601.5923834.2176.469.713101.487.197
3 SuZe 10.438.6341.2445692.2106.929.14192.702.903
4 HaK 10.344.9941.2838151.6107.313.754212.972.796
5 Fly! 5.004.9195904591.346.211.79975.814.510
6 Azteca 4.528.7045378660.646.976.58788.793.639

Terra Nova

Reaction score

But it seems that you have a short memory, or think that the history of this tournament comes down to the French vs HAK war.
SHOW waged war against all the northern tribes alone, especially the K45 tribes. (.Ro + Azteca had twice the number of SHOW villages). We had no diplomacy with any of them and no one helped us against them. But it's funny how everyone wants to be helped now. Before that, still on the K44, 4 German tribes joined against us. Now the last tribe of the northern super alliance against us has fallen and we cannot even conquer them? ;)

We are now consolidating the conquest of the territory we have been fighting for since the beginning of the world, when we were betrayed by being attacked by 3 tribes at the same time that they did not warn us about the end of the NAP.

RankTribe namePointsVillages wonLost villagesRatioOpponents defeated (off.)Opponents defeated (def.)
1 SHOW 17.800.0362.1063785.6154.374.276128.802.923
2 ~OLP~ 13.471.4601.5923834.2176.469.713101.487.197
3 SuZe 10.438.6341.2445692.2106.929.14192.702.903
4 HaK 10.344.9941.2838151.6107.313.754212.972.796
5 Fly! 5.004.9195904591.346.211.79975.814.510
6 Azteca 4.528.7045378660.646.976.58788.793.639

Who said that you cannot conquer them? Of course you can ... and you can conquer the rest of the world after that.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Show acting like everyone doubts them and underestimates them despite them always being one of the clear favourites in everyone’s opinion. If show don’t win the world despite the hype they got it’ll be nothing but an underperformance from those players

HellMonk

Reaction score

Top 1 OD....
Show OD = 283.177.199 with 17.800.036 POINTS
OLP OD = 277.956.910 with 13.471.460 POINTS
SuZe OD = 199.632.044 with 10.438.634 POINTS
HaK OD = 320.286.550 with 10.344.994 POINTS

Thomerio

Reaction score
Top 1 OD....
Show OD = 283.177.199 with 17.800.036 POINTS
OLP OD = 277.956.910 with 13.471.460 POINTS
SuZe OD = 199.632.044 with 10.438.634 POINTS
HaK OD = 320.286.550 with 10.344.994 POINTS

Hes not posting the old OD and points stats from when they were nr 1 OD. He was posting current updated war stats from all wars combined to this date, points being gains from all war caps and OD being total OD from wars.

HellMonk

Reaction score
Hes not posting the old OD and points stats from when they were nr 1 OD. He was posting current updated war stats from all wars combined to this date, points being gains from all war caps and OD being total OD from wars.

Even that, still turtles :))
In my opinion they are just like turtles. ;)
I can also say "I was top1" in one world, doesn't really matter your past, is present and future. What they do now will never work "we get fly and we go to win here" they know this is not the way, and also if they chose to fight HaK to prove they are the best, they will lose in a big stile ^^

I don't really care what you guys do on Tournament, just an outside view.

Have fun

Hell

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We're not here to pick favorites, and it seems like your opinion is quite biased, it might be because you know some people from Hak from other worlds in this server? It's more important for Show that we keep our end of the diplomacies we set during the world, and we didn't reach an agreement with HaK that wouldn't affect that.

If anything, it would be easier if we made the opposite that we're doing now, considering the other tribes that we are playing with, we would have an advantage over HaK in the end war. But well, let's see how things go now, and we'll do our best no matter what comes.