Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

HellMonk

Reaction score
I know players from TW, almost from each world, from each big tribes because always are the same under same name or different name.
My point of view is and was that way. Even now that you did the same thing what you said you won't do it.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I know players from TW, almost from each world, from each big tribes because always are the same under same name or different name.
My point of view is and was that way. Even now that you did the same thing what you said you won't do it.

I think you should read the comment from Bananas de Pijamas on the topic Show vs. Fly!, you might get a better idea of why we choose to do as we did... I don't get what do you mean by we doing things different than what we said here, we are doing nothing that goes against any deals that we made in the world...

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: SHOW
Side 2:
Players: MoonSun

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 7
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 70,601
Difference: 60,880

chart

brazil lose 1-7 again now i can quit in peace

Terra Nova

Reaction score
Are you taking the opportunity to conquer FLY villages on continent 45, weren't you taking all the phobia villages enough, bro? At no time do we look at where you are on the map, but now it is difficult because you are eating our food. You are coming to the Show and not the other way around.

Dude are you drunk? I took 0 villages from Fly! in K45. French boyz pm me when SHOW will be a little bit competitive and I will noble 400 barbs in their cluster and they will feel some pain.

The only tribe that is ''eating others food'' is you, trying to take some easy villages of HaK after quitting, instead of let OLP enjoy their win with some easy caps.

Congratulations to the winners. OLP!

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Calm land, it is the French who are destroying you and not me. When I say that you ate our food, I don't speak specifically about you, but about HAK in general. If I were you, I wouldn't give up now, the SHOW hasn't started yet.

And yes, I'm drunk, any news on that?

Terra Nova

Reaction score
Im just taking my break and let the tribe that deserves my villas to take them.

Im not dead, I will stay with 2-3 villages and you will wake up 1 day and see me with 400 around you, we can have our chat vol.2 then.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dude are you drunk? I took 0 villages from Fly! in K45. French boyz pm me when SHOW will be a little bit competitive and I will noble 400 barbs in their cluster and they will feel some pain.

The only tribe that is ''eating others food'' is you, trying to take some easy villages of HaK after quitting, instead of let OLP enjoy their win with some easy caps.

Congratulations to the winners. OLP!

Well, not considering the more than 400 villages that you guys took from Fly! and if their caps would leave the world at least close to equal, there would be no problem.

Leaving around 60% of the world free to conquer to later have a final war with us having just 30% is not an option =) But it is normal to want to have an advantage like that against us.

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Im not dead, I will stay with 2-3 villages and you will wake up 1 day and see me with 400 around you, we can have our chat vol.2 then.

I liked that, friend of the earth, I hope this actually happens, but by the floor of the carriage you will be swallowed by the gods, will new land be the name of a French dish? I hope not, anyway, everyone loves French cuisine.

Terra Nova

Reaction score
Well, not considering the more than 400 villages that you guys took from Fly! and if their caps would leave the world at least close to equal, there would be no problem.

Leaving around 60% of the world free to conquer to later have a final war with us having just 30% is not an option =) But it is normal to want to have an advantage like that against us.

We proposed you a 50/50 map, but you were too proud for that ...
Now you will have a taste of your own medicine.

Deleted User - 848994973

What is exactly the reason every defending clan in this world, is using their nobles to intern or noble barbs instead of recapping?
How come 2 players of the fly clan don't get attacked or nobled?
What's going to happen when Hak is gone?
What is the perfect amount of peanutbutter on a sandwich?
A lot of questions..

Icarus*

Reaction score
This was our suggetion to show:

"What we are thinking is setting borders to what is acceptable to noble.from.fly!
And after that you join our war with olp-tuches
Tuches started playing again and in total they have x2 our.villages
Tuches have 9 accounts and.have already agreed to
Gift the win.to olp . So I.think it would be in our common interest to destroy this alliance and.play an endwar between ourselves"

**After that follows a duscussion about a 50/50 map .

This was my threat/statement of what was going to happen if things followed another path :

"Things don't look good on our end. If we don't have help we cannot hold Tuches and OLP on our own due to their mass .
I can talk to fly! so they will give you the villages on continent 45 with no losses I believe or at least not defending at all .
But we need help on the tuches front. If we don't have I think we will most likely give up which really doesn't suit any of us .
Because you will have to be nobling Fly! and they will have 2 tribes to noble our area
In the end it will become a 2 vs 1 for you too with tuches/OLP and with huge mass difference
."

What we got , was Total ignorance for a whole week. I had told them what would happen , yet they decided to side with tuches/ OLP and declared war on us , "because of a threat" which was actually a pre-information of what anyone with eyes and brains would see that was going to happen.

Now they are texting in discord and ingame our members to "revive Hak" so they don't get overwhelmed . I do not think that @Terra Nova is the delusional here .

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sure, everything you said makes sense and was feasible, if you leave out the fact that we had to take your side and break up our diplomacy with SuZe without respecting our deal with them that is in place since a bunch of months ago when they were the only ones to side with us.

I don't know the exact discussion you had with Bananas, but I'm pretty sure that he said early that it wouldn't happen if it were to happen like that, and we don't care to have some disadvantage to honor what we say. Is it because we are good guys? Nope, we just don't think it is necessary to do that in a game like Tribal Wars, so we prefer to think more on what to do, and follow what we decided.

And please don't come saying that we attacking you was the reason to end up making this last move now, you people had already given up before that happened as we could see by the conquests, besides some few members.

Like you just said, they already have 2 tribes against around 1,5 (if you consider the points of UnPT and NOOBS), and they also have a position advantage to conquer your tribe, this would leave them with an advantage while conquering you already, so is it really necessary to make a deal with your surviving members and even start to get your accounts as sitter to defend us?

As you said on the other topic, Tribal Wars is a strategy game, but what exactly is the achievement of winning a world playing the final war with an advantage that more than doubles the points of the other side, strategically speaking? If we wanted to win without a challenge we would play something else, not Tribal Wars =)

Now that these things reached us, of course we will try to do something to leave the tables a little more fair, feel free to trash talk that all you want... The "no" we already have anyway, won't hurt to try.

Last edited:

Thomerio

Reaction score

I thought that this was the world where when you die you give your villages to other tribes while defending against the ones that defeated you. Not the other way around. It seems like you have forgotten this.