Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
Its really funny how you keep blabing about that when you guys attacked us first before the 48 hours had passed to renoble some villages from Fly (with attacks sent after we conquered them)

Cool, you might not have been one of them, but you can't expect that with that happening, people wouldn't attack back the villages closest to them, but we still made most of the member don't attack during that period, and even stopped some

crazy who did this, i didn t know
whit a war against olp e tuches was very smart attach you too ahahah
anyway i received attacks, and like i did against olp e tuches, i will defend them till the end even if i know that world is gone...nothing new

just started becuse you counted hak in the war, but i am the only one left :)

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
crazy who did this, i didn t know
whit a war against olp e tuches was very smart attach you too ahahah
anyway i received attacks, and like i did against olp e tuches, i will defend them till the end even if i know that world is gone...nothing new

just started becuse you counted hak in the war, but i am the only one left :)

The account from Zumi was still attacking us until yesterday xD

.Hermes

Reaction score
They're doing a great job against TUCHES, that constitues most of their frontlines.
The front is taking form with OLP

Thomerio

Reaction score
SHOW + SHOW2 + UN PT + NOOBS + FLY + CLEO VS OLP + TUCHES + HAK

You forgot BARBS

jesus, i am in hak and i didn t know about this, only thing that i know is that i am still playing against you because attacked me while we was in nap.
so is enough for don t give to you free villas
but i am the only one active in there, how you can count like tribe?
then looks taht zumi left villas to you, so

You know Zumi put literally all his def up front with Show and left the back empty. I know because I sent attacks at his backline, and it was already obvious looking at all the stacks. Funny thing is even when his backline got nobled bit by bit there was not much defence going away from stacks compared to villages lost, he gifted his off villages first.. Why pretend like it was not all planned and that you didnt know all this personally

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848938439

Pathetic is the attitude of a tribe that prided itself on being "the best".
Was easily defeated and surrendered his villages to those who defeated them to harm the SHOW by not having helped them.
HAK has managed to be more pathetic than all the other pathetic tribes we've defeated so far.
They are just spoiled children on the internet, full of dirt on their mouths and fingers.
Who played dirty from the beginning when they tried to pass on information from other tribes who were their allies. (.ro and aztec)
Seeking a friendship out of interest with us, Show.
It's good to go back to the forum now and no longer see the pathetic talkers who they spoke their shit around here.

May this final war be good regardless of the winner.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Show have 0 right to claim they beat HaK, show stole villages that belonged to olp. The same thing they’ve been crying about other tribes doing all world.

No one from HaK claimed to be the best, even HaK realised they’d exceeded expectations in getting as far as they did. show was always rated the world favourites and your external arrogance reflects that.

Thomerio

Reaction score
Show have 0 right to claim they beat HaK, show stole villages that belonged to olp. The same thing they’ve been crying about other tribes doing all world.

No one from HaK claimed to be the best, even HaK realised they’d exceeded expectations in getting as far as they did. show was always rated the world favourites and your external arrogance reflects that.

The situation here was that HaK was taking a very high amount of Fly villages.. Do we just let that happen and then let OLP/Suze take the Fly villages that Hak got, because the Fly villages belongs to them too for some reason? If helping HaK was not an option due to the reason mentioned several times then obviously were not gonna let that happen. The majority of HaK conquers from SHOW/NOOBS were just taking back the Fly villages. But just as any other tribe on this world they were defending against SHOW while gifting to the others. If it was the same thing theyve been "crying about", HaK would be gifting to SHOW just so that the tribes that fought them already doesnt get the villages.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The situation here was that HaK was taking a very high amount of Fly villages.. Do we just let that happen and then let OLP/Suze take the Fly villages that Hak got, because the Fly villages belongs to them too for some reason? If helping HaK was not an option due to the reason mentioned several times then obviously were not gonna let that happen. The majority of HaK conquers from SHOW/NOOBS were just taking back the Fly villages. But just as any other tribe on this world they were defending against SHOW while gifting to the others. If it was the same thing theyve been "crying about", HaK would be gifting to SHOW just so that the tribes that fought them already doesnt get the villages.

Your point has exactly 0 relevance to what I said. Show tried to steal what olp earned

Thomerio

Reaction score
Your point has exactly 0 relevance to what I said. Show tried to steal what olp earned

Thats what Im saying. Steal what? The Fly villages that HaK stole? Maybe they would not be "stealing" anything if a big bunch of Fly wasnt taken away from them. How can you say that OLP earned the Fly villages just because HaK took them for free while we were eating Fly? Maybe the small part that SHOW got that wasnt taken from Fly but that war was pretty much unavoidable.

Last edited:

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Little blue dwarf, we have not destroyed HAK by conquering their villages. We destroy them when we take away a faith and end their life prospects.

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
hak had a very good players, but i never see a good cooperation between them

the cooperation, expecially in olp, was amazing and for hak was to hard fight against 2 exellent tribes
last hope was that show helped us on north, but this didnt happen

so olp and tuches destroyed hak, thats it

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tuches got ruined and looked nothing but a dead tribe until the day olp joined the war. Olp beat Hak not tuches