Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Show never underestimated or disrespected its enemies, all of our actions in the game so far have been based on principles. Hak thought he could tell us what to do, but we don't follow orders around here. We came to play big challenges and this is an interesting one, I am absolutely excited to hunt or be hunted. Are you ready for the show?

Deleted User - 848994973

Please stop with that 'are you ready for the show' thing. It makes me cringe. Thanks.

ManjMwalPoiro

Reaction score
I really don't understand the people who were not here at the end of HaK and spoke about the error of Show to not ally with HaK. But HaK was a tribe who were in majority inactiv. So for you Show should ally with a tribe with the risk that player who was inactiv don't comeback. So they should stop their developments cause there were no other villages to noble. the source of attackable village was us Tuches. But we can see now that it is easier to recycle village than we noble when we are active. The HaK were finished once some of their players went inactive I don't know why they stopped playing, but they did. instead the Show preferred to recover a part of the HaK villages to finish their stock of noble to arrive in a war where yes they are at a disadvantage but less than having allied with an inactive tribe that we would have in any case finished (us and the PLOs) when the Show could not have taken advantage of it. To say that OLP shot himself in the foot by not allying is wrong and anyone who claims he has no game vision or has never faced his tribe going inactive.

And to come back to a point we cannot consider that the Show came and stole the villages of the HaK since the start it was a 3v3 Tuches v HaK; OLP v Globe; Show v Azteca.
We faced a big wave of inactive foreigners in our tribe we were forced to temporize the situation with a front that was becoming almost unmanageable, those who say we were bad you can think what you want but the majority of those who think that are no longer there to be able to explain to me IG, how to remake a front when only one foreign account continues to play and that we to players like Deasy who purposely offered his villages to the HaK in removing all his bunkers where PermaBan and teucek which disappeared when they started taking ops.
We therefore gained time until the OLP ended their war, the same for Show only they had to face the Fly just after so if they have the legitimacy to come and recover their villages to prepare for a war

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you are talking about us , a tribe which has been gangbanged by 5 tribe's coalition in the early game(HGWRTS & Turks family) .
Went on a war with their "allies that were going to backstabb them ( *BOB*) .
Then warred the 1st tribe on the server (Phobia as well as their allies PH on a double front with only allies GLOBE helping on the phobia front ) .
After that got backstabbed by 2 of our members and got warred by Tuches at the same time , who broke our agreement of the 2 days cooldown in order to get the advantage over us .

You should reconsider what you are saying.
Yes our allies Fly! and GLOBE fell and we have activity issues at the moment ( which actually are the main reason Suze got back to their feet , before even starting the war with OLP )

But you should really think before talking and insulting people about giving up "on the first difficulty " .

Mate PH was never fighting hak, and we were not allied with phobia. You literally just made this up...I was duke of PH. We had no diplo but a loose agreement with fly and were gang banged totally but not by Hak

.Hermes

Reaction score
Yo Bayoneta noob I'm sorry for the jokes from my coplayer ( sniper), no problem you can teach him a few words in French and we will teach you how to play this game. I think that's a fair offer. Prepare your white flag like your friends from your french sister tribe.

Best regards

MoonSun

hey Noobsun,

I'm still waiting for your lesson, where are you ?

@MoonSun

ManjMwalPoiro

Reaction score
How would he be here after you kicked him from the account? hahaha
From my point of view, we never asked for any sitting or orders them to attack you. I don't have all the information but we don't have any power in their tribes it's allways been them who came to ask us to not take some villages to continue to fight you. I think that it been an error to accept their helps cause we didn't need it and it just give a bad idea of us on the world while i think we allways played with an ethic in the past with the tribe who deserve it and Show were a tribe to whom we owed respect.

However good job for today it was funny and hard at same time. I'm a bit disapointed to snipe 20 trains when the half didn"t have been enough cause of the spliting ;( .
I hope i'll keep the defenser for today but i'm not sure the second is near to take my achievements.

1618594126607.png

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
are
I think that it been an error to accept their helps cause we didn't need it

easy to talk like this when the war is 2 against 1.
I would have liked to know if 1 vs 1 you would have said the same.

Anyway I have always thanked your tribe and PLO for giving me this chance.
we all knew that you did not need my help, and the only reason my request was accepted I think is because of the respect that was created during our wars.

however, I'm still on the front against show, and I don't think that's a bad thing

ManjMwalPoiro

Reaction score
Yes you're true we did not need your help for this cause in the statistics we are in advantage. I don't know why you helping us it's OLP deals, I don't mind to be honest :D

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ivan, you are welcome if you want to wage a real war on our side. These French people are discovering themselves and insulting us, protecting themselves behind a numerical advantage. You and I are enemies, our relationship is more sincere than a false friendship of a Frenchman.

You seem to me to be the only player of Hak who came to war, those who came for fame erased their accounts. You are one of us, we are here for the war, it was for this challenge that we came.

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
absolutely not.
apart from this guy, no one disrespected me, indeed, as I said before, if they gave me this opportunity I think it is precisely because in our wars we had always respected each other.
obviously I would have finished the w by fighting them, but your attack while we were allies changed everything.

ManjMwalPoiro

Reaction score
apart from this guy, no one disrespected me, indeed, as I said before, if they gave me this opportunity I think it is precisely because in our wars we had always respected each other.
Excuse me if you think that I disrespect but you that never been. Perhaps i have not been cleared in my english but can you enlighten me, where you feel disrespect.
obviously I would have finished the w by fighting them, but your attack while we were allies changed everything.

Excuse me Show you spoke about honor but just now i saw that you were in allies with HaK it seems that we didn't know about this ?
Allways funny to learn some new things everyday. is this a misunderstanding from me ?

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Excuse me Show you spoke about honor but just now i saw that you were in allies with HaK it seems that we didn't know about this ?
Allways funny to learn some new things everyday. is this a misunderstanding from me ?

As far as I know, we had a deal, fair play, if one tribe attacked the other, it would have to be warned and respected for a period of four days before they could start and that was done, we only attacked Hak after the 4 days . It was what they passed us here, but we never found an alliance.

Hey Majin boo, we are already aware of your little psychotic break in the French alliance group, are you okay? I heard you haven't slept for two days

Last edited: