Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You have disabled scavenging but you have not enabled the same number of barbarian villages for each player, how is this a tournament if the conditions are not the same for everyone?

Traitor-spy rat Red Khan has 4 barbs near him and few n00bs who don't farm and he is outgrowing players....so much about the tournament.

Do you want a towel for the tears? Just crying but what can we expect from you. Everyone knows what you are, all for you are traitors or weaklings. The truth is that people don't like you and that's why they'll take you away, just like every world rapes you, but then you talk about how you won something.

uncompetent

Reaction score
Yeah thousands around a same player. Persona is that you? Lol
No, I am just trying to say that you don't have any proof, you just point out how unlikely (but possible) it is to have so many noobs without troops but good pits around you.

And I mean we know why there are accs like this sitting there, but I can't imagine the player getting banned when the support doesn't have any 'proof' except this, as they can't really afford any wrong bans.

/ uncompetent, your english expert

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
check the logins times/ips and village builds of both the attackers and the defenders (during bp and after)
check the sizes of the villages that were hit and if they went in blind
check if they lost any troops during the farming runs
check frequency of the attacks being sent

delete the sketchy villages from the map instead of banning them