Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848983838

Why are you so mad?

because they are notorious for cheating and constantly ruin worlds or have an impact solely due to cheating. tourney world, 120 had a pretty big group of brazilians cheating, .br speed is botfest and they infest other speed servers with their cheating.

then act like victims and come up with obvious bs when they do finally get banned after pretending like they werent cheating for months.

Flash.fr

Reaction score
I know this reputation. And it is, unfortunately, well founded.
But that doesn't mean that all Brazilians are cheaters, and I think it's wrong to make this confusion.

Deleted User - 848983838

I know this reputation. And it is, unfortunately, well founded.
But that doesn't mean that all Brazilians are cheaters, and I think it's wrong to make this confusion.

not all brazilians are cheaters, but a notable portion of cheaters are brazilians.

its not supposed to imply every single brazilian is cheating at this game (thats not possible), but like you said stereotypes/reputations exist for a reason. there's a massive reason for why they are disliked and they bring it upon themselves. I don't think anyone is making that confusion here tho saying all brazilians are cheating

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Unfortunately we're not going, we entered the last one, to see how it is and gain experience, but we ended up making it to the final, let's prepare now and get stronger, so that in the next one we get stronger