Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No, I am just trying to say that you don't have any proof, you just point out how unlikely (but possible) it is to have so many noobs without troops but good pits around you.

And I mean we know why there are accs like this sitting there, but I can't imagine the player getting banned when the support doesn't have any 'proof' except this, as they can't really afford any wrong bans.

/ uncompetent, your english expert

Check out the players next to him, and you'll see that most have more protection. I say he moved his accounts around the one with developed mines and collected them. It is impossible without farms and players with 500 points to collect them without killing any army.

Leo.ru

Reaction score
Check out the players next to him, and you'll see that most have more protection. I say he moved his accounts around the one with developed mines and collected them. It is impossible without farms and players with 500 points to collect them without killing any army.

have you seen the statistics of the previous farm day?
he had something on the order of 110-120k per day, while he still had the protection of newcomers. just from the villages of the barbarians.

no surprise that the next day he has 400k. And it may well be legal, no matter how difficult it was for you to believe it.

I'm not trying to justify or protect anyone. but it seems logical. given the previous days.

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am very disappointed with the support team for this tournament, they said they would be strict about cheating and are not doing what they set out to do, unfortunate.

Deleted User - 848946628

Persona non grada here. We didn't place those accounts. They are likely placed by RedeBule DaT Azas. since all of them are around him while they are only to our left. We already had 110k when the protection was still there. This gave us a huge advantage with lc

kilbo

Reaction score
That's funny because I came here to complain exactly about this cheater, HOW ODD is that that the top 1 farmer and top 2 are from the same tribe ? And the top 4 and 5 and 23 SAME TRIBE.

I hope that the support team from the international market take the providences that they said they would.

Last edited:

Icarus*

Reaction score
the truth is persona is not cheating,he is just a really good player who was lucky being placed close to the multi accounts of the brazilians!

on the other hand look at the brazilians!

ESPECIALLY fmthemaster . he looted yesterday

resources,with just 431 villages plundered!thats a huge joke.he obviously knew exactly where the resources where.there are about 10-15 more accs like him in the server.they places 20-25 accs close to them and they started farming them now.im willing to find them one by one,place them in a separate thread and the whole server should make tickets about them.

Deleted User - 848933290

the truth is persona is not cheating,he is just a really good player who was lucky being placed close to the multi accounts of the brazilians!

resources,with just 431 villages plundered!thats a huge joke.he obviously knew exactly where the resources where.there are about 10-15 more accs like him in the server.they places 20-25 accs close to them and they started farming them now.im willing to find them one by one,place them in a separate thread and the whole server should make tickets about them.

What about you? Nothing to say?

Icarus*

Reaction score
what about me?take a look on my map,analyze it and u'll figure out what it is about me.

Im not here talking non-sense without investigating,i looked the map,analyzed it looked on stats etc.

Deleted User - 11448177

Brazil disappointing even in the tournament ....

Last edited by a moderator:

unfreundlich

Reaction score
That's funny because I came here to complain exactly about this cheater, HOW ODD is that that the top 1 farmer and top 2 are from the same tribe ? And the top 4 and 5 and 23 SAME TRIBE, also we have 3 players from LAUGH. As top farmers, and this tribe is made of well known cheaters from Brazil, in fact they got almost half their entire tribe baned a couple of months ago, they lost thousand of villages because of cheating, now they are here at the top farmers from the tournament, how could that be?

I hope that the support team from the international market take the providences that they said they would.

wait there,

you can't accuse us without evidence, remember that you were banned in the last Brazilian world for cheating.

I, on the other hand, am closing the classic Br first.

and another, if you look at the map of our accounts, you will see that there are a lot of beards and that the best players have been re-created at the edges, the players around "big" do not know how to farm, they only set up mines and have 0 daily farm.

accusing everyone can, of course you even reported it, it is easier to come here to talk nonsense than to go and analyze what is actually happening is not it?

I liked the idea of BRAZIL in the first place, for those who do not know, And this is the beloved Brazilian PATRIOTISM.

Tikabum

Reaction score
Seriously? Is this the message you want to send from Brazil?

Stop crying and play!

It is a lot of freshness and a lot of saintly speech. You are no better than anyone, stop the arrogance.

Micro farming is a basic concept, and everyone should know it after almost two decades of Tribal Wars.

unfreundlich

Reaction score
Seriously? Is this the message you want to send from Brazil?

Stop crying and play!

It is a lot of freshness and a lot of saintly speech. You are no better than anyone, stop the arrogance.

Micro farming is a basic concept, and everyone should know it after almost two decades of Tribal Wars.

new generation doesn't understand anything about the game.

while we are all day asking how many light cavalry and how much farm friends have to know if we are well, they look for excuses why they are not too arrogant to accept that in classic sprint the old ones before the $$$ era reign.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Are you serious? Are you someone from his tribe or that play with him in other servers?

Probably this one is a cheater as well, but don't come here saying that this Persona is a really good player, at max he's a good player AND cheater. Farming 200k more resources than the 2nd player while not having even 200 ODA yesterday, and while not having even 3k villages plundered (if he has the troops to farm that much), what a joke. Today he seems to be attacking more people however, because people noticed that he was farming without killing anything and commented about it here, what can we say about this? ~Who have an xxx, have fear~, I don't know if you have that saying in english

As always, let the competition of whoever can cover his tracks better continue, and let's see how far these "skills" take you

kilbo

Reaction score
Is sad to see how things has turned out, this world supposed to be a place in which people would show their skill against other regions, but the only skill that I can see is who knows better how to take advantage above others without getting caught. What is amazing is that and you still have the courage of coming here and defending yourself saying "I'm just a good sprinter" KKKKKK

I hope your ban comes as soon as possible.

Reaction score
accusing everyone can, of course you even reported it, it is easier to come here to talk nonsense than to go and analyze what is actually happening is not it?

I liked the idea of BRAZIL in the first place, for those who do not know, And this is the beloved Brazilian PATRIOTISM.

It is not necessary to generalize. The opinion of Kilbo's coplayer is his personal thought, it does not represent the interests or the thought of his tribe.

This is not something that happens only here, within your own group there were players reporting. Here next there are German tribes fighting each other and accusing the other of creating a tribe for pushing.

It is important to be careful with the syndrome of the pooch dog, the neighbor's grass may be less green than we think.

kilbo

Reaction score
It is not necessary to generalize. The opinion of Kilbo's coplayer is his personal thought, it does not represent the interests or the thought of his tribe.

This is not something that happens only here, within your own group there were players reporting. Here next there are German tribes fighting each other and accusing the other of creating a tribe for pushing.

It is important to be careful with the syndrome of the pooch dog, the neighbor's grass may be less green than we think.

Just a correction I have no co players, I am the owner of the account, and it's obvious that is my personal opinion.

Super Raider

Reaction score
Let them cheat as they probably need all the help they can get... Noone is going to admit it lol