Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I am afraid the language is only available to players that have merged into Tribal Wars International (and for whom the home-market no longer exists).

Deleted User - 848938439

os-atores-vin-diesel-e-dwayne-johnson-1491252307680_v2_615x300.jpg

Deleted User - 848933290

Indeed, it would be good to have some other languages available in this International Tournament (portuguese, spanish, french, ...) that are widely spoken all over the world. Maybe if the Support Team of such countries could help the Tournament's Support in dealing with communicational problems, for example.

Just a suggestion.

Deleted User - 848933640

I am looking for a tribe Latin be to play as a Team.

Glomao da Porra

Reaction score
Maybe if the Support Team of such countries could help the Tournament's Support in dealing with communicational problems, for example.

Just a suggestion.

It is better that the Brazilian Support team stay as far away from this tournament as possible.
I dont mind Portuguese is not an option.

Deleted User - 11448177

It is better that the Brazilian Support team stay as far away from this tournament as possible.
I dont mind Portuguese is not an option.

If you say that it is because a good thing did not do on the Brazilian server. ;)

caiolpl

Reaction score
Dear administrator of the international forum,

I am seriously considering bringing the judicial power against InnoGames due to the xenophobic treatment being applied to our members.

You have collaborators who dominate the Portuguese dialect such as Ms. Allura and Herminia, enough to support Portuguese-speaking countries.

This unequal treatment harms Brazilians a lot, one of the countries that provides one of the highest profitability for the company and now they cannot communicate in their native language under threat of banishment.

This action aims to protect the right of Brazilian players in the world cup and allow a fair and competitive game.

After all, we are in a 'world' tournament and not a national tournament.

Regards,
Caio Lemos

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score

I am seriously considering bringing the judicial power against InnoGames due to the xenophobic treatment being applied to our members.

You have collaborators who dominate the Portuguese dialect such as Ms. Allura and Herminia, enough to support Portuguese-speaking countries.

This unequal treatment harms Brazilians a lot, one of the countries that provides one of the highest profitability for the company and now they cannot communicate in their native language under threat of banishment.

This action aims to protect the right of Brazilian players in the world cup and allow a fair and competitive game.

Regards,
Caio Lemos

Stop talking nonsense and play. You registered an account and therefore you agreed to these policies (there was a checkbox there that you read and understood); Your argument is therefore a bullshit one and your threat does not have any foot to stand on.

Only communities that no longer exist, and merged into International, are supported within the game; The forum itself is however English only; We will not be making exceptions to that (for anyone), and therefore you have the same disadvantage as everyone else. Unless of course you also play worse than the others and that's what you're really worried about?

If you can not agree to this, please leave. We will also not have this discussion, further remarks on the subject of languages will be removed.

Thanks.

Last edited:

kilbo

Reaction score

Regards,
Caio Lemos

Stop crying man, just play the game, you are talking nonsense, the reason for the language restriction is just to ease the administration of the tournament, if all languages were permitted and somebody insulted you certainly you would be complaining that the Administrators does not speak 20 languages

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
You have disabled scavenging but you have not enabled the same number of barbarian villages for each player, how is this a tournament if the conditions are not the same for everyone?

Traitor-spy rat Red Khan has 4 barbs near him and few n00bs who don't farm and he is outgrowing players....so much about the tournament.