Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Where are you earth boy, I don't hear your cry from here anymore. How are you, friend?

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
While I can understand why SHOW attacked HaK instead of Tuches, I find it absolutely retarded that they didn't hit Tuches before OLP reached them in the east. Just waiting to be gangbanged instead of quickly hitting a tribe with just 5 active members.

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
While I can understand why SHOW attacked HaK instead of Tuches, I find it absolutely retarded that they didn't hit Tuches before OLP reached them in the east. Just waiting to be gangbanged instead of quickly hitting a tribe with just 5 active members.

Doing this with our French friends would go against our principles, even though they have an advantage of more than 30 million points and almost twice as many villages.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Doing this with our French friends would go against our principles, even though they have an advantage of more than 30 million points and almost twice as many villages.
around 15m if you consider the points of the smaller tribes that are with us

.Hermes

Reaction score
Yes let's have some consideration for those smaller tribes, they're doing a great job too
Be nice or we ally with them :D

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score

very cool bro

The war between the french and brazilians is inevitable, are you saying that you will not strike first no matter what?

In the end you guys are waiting for death same way hak leadership were.

Nobody will ever remember the "second place" as honorable.

.Hermes

Reaction score
Well if you knew the account Didier Deschamps, you would say that we start this war with an handicap haha

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Yah, since they want to talk about counting all the tribes, no matter the size, lets include the tribe that even sent sitters to them (to defend against us) and where the members focused on trying to defend us while giving villages to them

I would have liked if the rules here regarding pushing were the same as they are on the Brazilian server, you can't noble accounts that are being sitted with the sitter giving the villages, and the ban comes even faster if you do that while burning all the troops against another tribe

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
Yah, since they want to talk about counting all the tribes, no matter the size, lets include the tribe that even sent sitters to them (to defend against us) and where the members focused on trying to defend us while giving villages to them

I would have liked if the rules here regarding pushing were the same as they are on the Brazilian server, you can't noble accounts that are being sitted with the sitter giving the villages, and the ban comes even faster if you do that while burning all the troops against another tribe

jesus, i am in hak and i didn t know about this, only thing that i know is that i am still playing against you because attacked me while we was in nap.
so is enough for don t give to you free villas
but i am the only one active in there, how you can count like tribe?
then looks taht zumi left villas to you, so

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
jesus, i am in hak and i didn t know about this, only thing that i know is that i am still playing against you because attacked me while we was in nap.
so is enough for don t give to you free villas
but i am the only one active in there, how you can count like tribe?
then looks taht zumi left villas to you, so

Really man... is someone impersonating you on your tribe discord then?

https://prnt.sc/118b2bw

Sure, Zumi left villas for us after he lost many of his defenses that he had pulled to the front with us after OLP started conquering his villages free in the south, and he kept attacking us as well. One of the players on the account Moonsun was the only one that kind tried to cooperated with us, but you guys were fast to kick him from that account when you discovered it xD thanks to him we discovered some things like Didier holding the mdf of False Duke to defend us, are you playing on the frci account, by any chance? Never knew where you play, but we could thank frci for the waring about OLP, even if we didn't really cooperate.

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
Really man... is someone impersonating you on your tribe discord then?

yes i asked, but no answer...you should know i see :)

i can say the reason even, while we was in nap and still i was hoping that you help us against olp and tuches , you start attack me where i had no def and took some my villa
so, like azteca, you became my only target...you are like them and i really can t keep those thing

yes i am playing on frci from when atzeca cheated us, so some of us asked hak to play whit them for get our revenge (thats why i have villa there xD)

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yes i asked, but no answer...you should know i see :)

i can say the reason even, while we was in nap and still i was hoping that you help us against olp and tuches , you start attack me where i had no def and took some my villa
so, like azteca, you became my only target...you are like them and i really can t keep those thing

yes i am playing on frci from when atzeca cheated us, so some of us asked hak to play whit them for get our revenge (thats why i have villa there xD)

Its really funny how you keep blabing about that when you guys attacked us first before the 48 hours had passed to renoble some villages from Fly (with attacks sent after we conquered them)

Cool, you might not have been one of them, but you can't expect that with that happening, people wouldn't attack back the villages closest to them, but we still made most of the member don't attack during that period, and even stopped some