Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Game update at the time of the French operation at the Show, complicated situation

Pokarry.

Reaction score
Tetaloka is giving us a hard time ;)

I've also heard you had a big impact on Didier yesterday, the player on the account did a great job defending !

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tetaloka is giving us a hard time ;)

I've also heard you had a big impact on Didier yesterday, the player on the account did a great job defending !

The Didier team is very good, but yesterday was Mother's Day, we left the game aside and went to drink beer with ours. ;)

Deleted User - 11546272

Indeed, the tournament was really good overall, if not for OLP spoiling things a little in the end which caused these bad moments here at the FTW and some stress for me, this tournament is being more challenging than anything we faced on our server, not only the tribes, but the level of the players is really high =)

As I already said sometimes, I don't really care about playing at a disadvantage, but I really am against some Game of Thrones that people seems to enjoy doing. We thought we had a good diplomacy with SuZe and a little with OLP and even refused to help HaK or seek to defend accounts against them, only to be backstabbed later with them doing that against us. We already discussed that it might not have been ideal to ally with HaK due to some reasons, but it was the better option even if it prejudiced our growth, considering that it was one thing if they were left alone while we both conquered some territories, but a deal was actually made with the members who didn't delete their accounts there...

This move made me lose respect, and as I already said as well, I don't think no one who is left here is a bad player, but some won't win my respect back since for me there are some acts that disqualifies people. We had to do a lot of unplanned things after that betrayal to try to have a better fighting ground (DanHelsing and Corrupted for example) and we still ended up having only around 45% of the world (42% actually, if you consider Hera, Dem and Dyo villages, they are not active villages right now, but they're still from your territory in the future) with all the trouble of having to manage multiple tribes and UnPT giving up really fast...

Again, I'm not saying that anyone here is a bad player, but you could have done better than this o/ If a weaker tribe was on our shoes I'm not sure if they would be fighting like we are, considering how HaK fall snowballed, who everyone considered a good tribe. For me how the world was is more important than the win itself, we performed really well in my opinion considering some things that happened against us, and we will keep doing our best =)

THERE! Yes right there...

Ok, so I'm sorry for the delay, I don't really enjoy the forum so I don't come here often.

But this kind of message, this is the true spirit.

What you've done, by staying fair to Tuches and not joining HaK even if you knew that this mean that the ending of this world would be hard as hell. This is something you can be really proud of and that's something that need respect for. Not complaining on "cheating" or on the 2vs1 blabla... But just looking right in the situation, that's all I wanted.

If you win you can be really proud of yourself, if you lose with the attitude of this message, you'll steel be winning because that's the great attitude. I don't think SHOW are bad. I think that there is place to amelioration, I think that you can and will learn some new strategie from our gameplay. But most important thing is that, you need to accept that we did what we did in all legitimety and because we have some skill that can be learn. Not hiding behind the screen calling us hacker/cheater/botting... (Yet some account were delete yes, but not because they used cheat in the war to get an advantage, anyway we wont come back on this topic)

You say that you lose respect for some player because of diffrent kind of thing. What I say is that I lose respect to people calling legit player cheater and player that don't want to improve and keep trashtalking other player.

This war is fun and we can clearly see that you hold the line and even that you take some line depending on East/West ... Hope the rest of the war can be made in the respect and in the nice attitude / fun. We have discussion with some players that a really nice.

Bayonetta / .Hermes

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guys, just passing to congratulate the two French tribes for the victory of the world cup, we chose to give up this final battle after our player Cemil was unfairly banned, it is not worth dedicating to the game where the support team seems to play for only one side.

The 2vs1 war with the French teams was quite balanced for 31 days, we played very well and imposed our game even at a numerical disadvantage, I am also satisfied with the individual performance of the Tetaloka account.

I loved playing this tournament, but I admit that the game does not have a support team prepared for a competition of this level, Persona Non Grada was right, hug to everyone.

We gave up the competition on 05/09/2021

Last edited:

Pokarry.

Reaction score
GG

It was a very good fight, you improved a lot since the start of the war, especialy the tetaloka account!

I understand your point regarding cemil, Hera account also ended up being unfairly banned.
We almost quit when Zeus and Hermes were also banned for no reason. Fortunately we got them back...

In the end, Demeter was the only one which was justified for using an unauthorized tool. And we were all disappointed to deal with this bad behavior within our tribe.

Congrats to all the tribes which have been playing on this tournament :)

Good luck with what's next

JP

Kaguya

Reaction score
so stay in this world

Don't go to start a new one, I understand the temptation of a new start

But the great tribes and the great players always find a hand to find the way to victory

Go to your server and find co-play

With all my love

Wrick

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
THERE! Yes right there...

Ok, so I'm sorry for the delay, I don't really enjoy the forum so I don't come here often.

But this kind of message, this is the true spirit.

What you've done, by staying fair to Tuches and not joining HaK even if you knew that this mean that the ending of this world would be hard as hell. This is something you can be really proud of and that's something that need respect for. Not complaining on "cheating" or on the 2vs1 blabla... But just looking right in the situation, that's all I wanted.

If you win you can be really proud of yourself, if you lose with the attitude of this message, you'll steel be winning because that's the great attitude. I don't think SHOW are bad. I think that there is place to amelioration, I think that you can and will learn some new strategie from our gameplay. But most important thing is that, you need to accept that we did what we did in all legitimety and because we have some skill that can be learn. Not hiding behind the screen calling us hacker/cheater/botting... (Yet some account were delete yes, but not because they used cheat in the war to get an advantage, anyway we wont come back on this topic)

You say that you lose respect for some player because of diffrent kind of thing. What I say is that I lose respect to people calling legit player cheater and player that don't want to improve and keep trashtalking other player.

This war is fun and we can clearly see that you hold the line and even that you take some line depending on East/West ... Hope the rest of the war can be made in the respect and in the nice attitude / fun. We have discussion with some players that a really nice.

Bayonetta / .Hermes

As I said before, the only one complaining about 2vs1 was iBrum, I just complained about the overall advantage and that you guys didn't need to do what you did with HaK... That's what made me lose respect against some (considering that you guys were actually talking with us about the end war while doing it xD), it ended up being just the same of every normal world... As for cheating/botting/hacking, I don't really care, as I said before, you guys play well, doesn't matter if you used something or not now that you managed to leave the ban...

On our server we actually already faced a lot of things like that already, but overall we are ok with having harder wars while trying to not deal with it in the same way (on the first worlds we faced some losses, but we won some as well)

GG

It was a very good fight, you improved a lot since the start of the war, especialy the tetaloka account!

I understand your point regarding cemil, Hera account also ended up being unfairly banned.
We almost quit when Zeus and Hermes were also banned for no reason. Fortunately we got them back...

In the end, Demeter was the only one which was justified for using an unauthorized tool. And we were all disappointed to deal with this bad behavior within our tribe.

Congrats to all the tribes which have been playing on this tournament :)

Good luck with what's next

JP

We should get better at defending as we see more about how our opponents attack =)

As for cemill, he actually was using an autoclick to label commands when he was sleeping (he played alone in his account), but the support said it wasn't the issue and the ban wouldn't be lifted until he said what he actually used... And we or him don't know about anything, so the ban won't be lifted...

And what I learned more in this tournament, and OLP does that better than the other tribes we faced so far, was about demolition xD I'll play a lot differently in the future regarding this hahaha I already changed some of my models and was trying to get used to do it more, and in a better way, but on the Brazilian server people don't do it that much besides catapulting the Smith mainly, to prevent renobles, and sometimes the farm, but not with so many Catapults =o

Regarding other strategies, we have our own, I didn't know about this concept of Noble Lines that I talked with Thomerio that you guys seems to do, but I like ours as well, so I wouldn't change anything, both strategies have their pros and cons...

so stay in this world

Don't go to start a new one, I understand the temptation of a new start

But the great tribes and the great players always find a hand to find the way to victory

Go to your server and find co-play

With all my love

Wrick

Sorry, but this weekend was enough to see that it wasn't worth it to keep going... During this war we already lost several cops and, unfortunately, we couldn't find more in our server... And as you guys finally noticed, we weren't being able to support our Front with you guys properly to hold our advance due to the necessity of Stacks against OLP...

If there were already people in your tribe complaining about the war being tiresome, think how it would be if there were 20m more points attacking you as well, throughout a significantly bigger front... And really shameful that you would come proposing a NAP with us this weekend to betray us afterwards (someone from your tribe said that's what you were planning)...

Lastly, and a last feedback about the tournament... If it happens to be another one in the future, please remove the tribe locks... Diplomacies between tribes still happen and this lock only make people unable to do more positive ones... Ends up with people mostly screwing others over.

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Guys, just passing to congratulate the two French tribes for the victory of the world cup, we chose to give up this final battle after our player Cemil was unfairly banned, it is not worth dedicating to the game where the support team seems to play for only one side.

The 2vs1 war with the French teams was quite balanced for 31 days, we played very well and imposed our game even at a numerical disadvantage, I am also satisfied with the individual performance of the Tetaloka account.

I loved playing this tournament, but I admit that the game does not have a support team prepared for a competition of this level, Persona Non Grada was right, hug to everyone.

We gave up the competition on 05/09/2021

Tw team bans the french and you all claim it MUST be for a reason and can’t possibly be a mistake.

Tw team ban your team and it’s unfair and cheating

Show being the world favourite have underperformed this world and embarrassed themselves

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tw team bans the french and you all claim it MUST be for a reason and can’t possibly be a mistake.

Tw team ban your team and it’s unfair and cheating

Show being the world favourite have underperformed this world and embarrassed themselves

I think you didn't read what I said, the thing about the auto click is in itself a thing that isn't authorized that I just admitted he was using, but I won't say that there wouldn't be anything that he might not have used and didn't tell us, unlike other people did... I don't know why he'd admit that and don't say anything more, however...

As for we underperforming, we will agree on disagreeing on this one =) We were favorites because we played well in wars, but I don't think we were the favorite for having more chances of wining on this last one, we still did our best until this breaking point

If you look on the previous wars that OLP and SuZe faced, these were the results

1620934111692.png

Thank you Daisy and PERMABAN for this ^

1620934275299.png

1620953330327.png

1620953268746.png

I don't know if there is anything wrong with the Graph, however, I thought they had made more conquests on us than that 19 villages difference during this last week... But well, we not only performed better during that timeframe that I used (3 weeks), but we held our line for longer on this uphill battle, but unfortunately we couldn't find any breakthrough during the time they still had a good chuck of inactive villages (Demeter, Hera and Dyonisius), and you can see in the graphs that they are growing much faster than we are, even if the difference of ennoblements is lower than when they were at war with HaK...

Attachments

• 1620934002768.png
    1620934002768.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 1620934595647.png
    1620934595647.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 1620934685425.png
    1620934685425.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I didn’t quote you, so why think I’m replying to you?

Your posts are normally too long and boring for me to bother reading

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I didn’t quote you, so why think I’m replying to you?

Your posts are normally too long and boring for me to bother reading

The ban can be explained by me

Your toxic comment about us being a deception as well

Deleted User - 11546272

Gafiam,

To answer your question, regarding the last graph.
I would say that what is wrong is that Cleopatra (Cleo) is not in the graph nor UnitedPT.

I know you didn't considered them really much, but they still were part of your alliance and were defetead first.

Regarding the date, did you include the 10 of may or does it stop before the 10, since our big operation hit you on the 10-11 of may this could also play with the numbers.

Anyway, this was a funny war. You fighted well and you offered a good resistance. I think you'll love to use Catapult in your next world haha :D

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Gafiam,

To answer your question, regarding the last graph.
I would say that what is wrong is that Cleopatra (Cleo) is not in the graph nor UnitedPT.

I know you didn't considered them really much, but they still were part of your alliance and were defetead first.

Regarding the date, did you include the 10 of may or does it stop before the 10, since our big operation hit you on the 10-11 of may this could also play with the numbers.

Anyway, this was a funny war. You fighted well and you offered a good resistance. I think you'll love to use Catapult in your next world haha :D

I included the 10th or I don't know what I did wrong on the site xD

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Indeed, I must have forgotten to check the hour, graphs updated with Cleo and BARBS as well, DanHelsing and Tolanis played really well. As for UnPT, my apologies, but they didn't really help much on the previous wars as well and didn't keep defending for even a week... I didn't say anything before here because you might reach then to throw even more tribes on us, but thats how the world was... they only conquered villages around the time that the enemies had already given up... BonusPT was the only one who participated for more than 2 OPs as intended even while we were the ones that had to plan the OPs and give targets for them... Unfortunately, we never had the time to noble them without having to focus on another war, maybe we should have done that while fighting Fly!, which was the war where we were on the safest place, and maybe you could consider Mr Lokiller that lasted some more, but without any communication, and BonusPT might have helped more, but he just ragequitted fastar then a week becouse people were're supporting him there...

If you want to know, however... They would add around 300 villages to the stats by themselves, which is more than all the other tribes xD

Last edited:

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
SHOW being favorites is one thing, but with how the world developed, saying SHOW is favorites to win once they hit the war that just started is just ignorance for the sake of talking trash and being able to say "You underperformed" @TG Smurf

Thomerio

Reaction score
Indeed, I must have forgotten to check the hour, graphs updated with Cleo and BARBS as well, DanHelsing and Tolanis played really well. As for UnPT, my apologies, but they didn't really help much on the previous wars as well and didn't keep defending for even a week... I didn't say anything before here because you might reach then to throw even more tribes on us, but thats how the world was... they only conquered villages around the time that the enemies had already given up... BonusPT was the only one who participated for more than 2 OPs as intended even while we were the ones that had to plan the OPs and give targets for them... Unfortunately, we never had the time to noble them without having to focus on another war, maybe we should have done that while fighting Fly!, which was the war where we were on the safest place, and maybe you could consider Mr Lokiller that lasted some more, but without any communication, and BonusPT might have helped more, but he just ragequitted fastar then a week becouse people were're supporting him there...

If you want to know, however... They would add around 300 villages to the stats by themselves, which is more than all the other tribes xD

As I have said many times before (but not here), UnPT was just a liability all world to be honest. More of a liability than help. I was surprised you guys were sticking to them so long, a lot of tribes from the worlds I have played would have thrown away the alliance and eaten them a long time ago. But I understand that we had better things to do. In the early game you guys chose to ally with us and them despite us both being easy targets for you potensially. We were allways motivated to help after this because before that we had no purpose here and were almost giving up before that, locked in a tribe with 3 members and the accounts were small. The alliance was a big surprise, and gave us a chance to play till the end. They still chose to not bother lifting a single finger for you after this.

You want them to make a front to fight from, which makes sense. But all they did with these "fronts" was to use the barbs they took for the front to noble every single barb possible in the area. And then they moved to the next barb area. It seemed like the goal was to noble every single barb on our entire side of the map and nothing else. There were players actually trying to fight and do useful things that desperately needed nobles and tried to farm but farming allways just became worse and worse. Noble count was a big issue a huge part of this world. On top of this the barbs they took in a lot of areas was never used for aything. The troops were never used and some of them spent 4 weeks building them up from 1.500 to 2.500 points. Hurting our noble counts for that..

And then they chose to claim 25 Pedik barbs on the other side of the map while SHOW was trying to build a solid front on that new Hermes cluster just because they were "free" 9k barbs and there were alot more smaller barbs around here to build up for OLP to take.. You even chose to respect the claims of an ally despite it being completely insane waiting for them to have their 100 hour trains from the other side of the world be already taken or get recapped by Hermes. It just shows how much you respected your allies nomatter what. And they still seemed to not respect anything that you wished for from them and just do whatever they wanted. They even sent defence from Suze front across the map to these isolated barbs.

A friend told me that players like these that exclusively noble barbs and free villages and nothing else will quit on the first day they get OPed. And thats what happened, first day of incomings from Suze, defence was distributed horribly and all backline deff was chilling at home. Most of them just leave the game instanly. It was an insane amount of work to stop the bleeding by nobling them while worrying about recapping Suze because none of them responded or read my PMs and I had no idea on who was still playing. It was never like this earlier on the world, when tribes got defeated they allways tried to atleast help their allys get their villages and try to slow down the enemy or be annoying. 90% of the UnPT players left without a word and Suze could just freely pick out any village to take without us allys knowing.

So yes, UnPT in my opinion was more helpful for the french alliance than they were ever a help to ours. As some of you know, personally I was forced to pull my stacks from OLP front to protect our K44 area after our backline there got completely exposed in no time with little time to prepare, which obviously went horribly wrong on the OLP side (Hermes ban was also some of the reason that the def was pulled). Also Suze got some deep villages in both ours and SHOWs clusters from them that were really annoying. Ofcourse they were technically ally but they were just a liability all the way, not much of a help. It was allways just about how many points their accounts could pick up, never any willingness to use any troops or help any ally.

Any of the final tribes couldve "destroyed" them first day as you guys talk about. Not really a big achievement even though Suze probably did a good job on that OP still. I would say to not be able to destroy them on the first OP would be more of an achievement.

Last edited:

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
SHOW being favorites is one thing, but with how the world developed, saying SHOW is favorites to win once they hit the war that just started is just ignorance for the sake of talking trash and being able to say "You underperformed" @TG Smurf
terrible take bro
show shouldve hit tuches before olp reached them in the east, their own fault they ended up in that position.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
terrible take bro
show shouldve hit tuches before olp reached them in the east, their own fault they ended up in that position.

We tried, but almost no one had nobles left as Thomerio just said, I'm not sure if trying to conquer SuZe and leave all these free villages for them and OLP would be better... We were trying to secure territory from HaK and Fly! that had just given up, some from HaK were actually attacking us as well, to help OLP, good in theory, but hard to put into practice, I myself had less than 10 nobles available on the start of the war xD