Discussion: No hauls world

DeletedUser656

Start of World 56 - a no hauling world

After many months of planning its finally time for our no hauls world to start. The premise is very simple: You can still attack and conquer villages as normal, but your troops will never loot any resources. This means the world priorities strategy, team work and tactics over pure activity.

We believe the world will be great for players who wish to play the game but don't have time to mind their accounts constantly.

However, we are aware that a lot of players enjoy more fast paced action and farming of resources. We will be starting a new normal world at roughly the same time as World 56 which will be high speed, but will have a set timespan. Prizes will be awarded to the top players and tribe at the end of the world. The exact settings and start time will be announced on the 20th of March.

World 56 (the no hauls world) will start on Friday the 1st of April at around 12:00 server time (CET).

If you have any feedback or questions please use this thread for discussion.

The settings

Not sure what some of the settings mean? Click here for more information.

Speed: 2.0
Unit speed: 0.6
Paladin: Yes, without weapons
Archers: Yes
Church enabled: No
Noble system: Cheap Packets (rising costs)
Morale: Points and time based
Bonus villages: Yes
Barbarian villages: Grow very slowly to 800 points
Tech system: 10 levels per unit
Beginner protection: 5 days
Tribe limit: 100
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms. Hauls are disabled. Customized starting building levels.

DeletedUser

Can't wait for it, it's going to be awesome! (for someone like me who can't be 24/7 online)

DeletedUser

Urg. Undecided if 10 tech is a bad choice or not. Sure it adds an assload of strategy into this world, but it's ten tech.

DeletedUser

the best settings for me

these all are what i wanted <3

at last a great setting :)

im wiling to play <3

DeletedUser

Ten tech is interesting, especially in this situation, where troops will be less important at the start.

Archers, I have to say, was a surprise appearance - I didn't know so many people actually liked them...

grutflut

Well I don't like archers :S
and 10 tech per unit, what does it mean exactly?
I know 15 levels for all the units on some worlds, but here it's only 10, and it's per unit?

grutflut

Wow thanks for the explanations, it's what I've guessed but I was not sure because never seen that before...

Soulself

April Fools?

Yeah, I'm a tad suspicious about the date as well, it's on April Fools, hmmmmmm.....

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm a tad suspicious about the date as well, it's on April Fools, hmmmmmm.....

They'll probably do something ridiculous like, fully developed villages for a time, then restart them all.

Or a fake world start, and a real one later.

COuld be any number of things. Or we could be the fools, expecting them to do something and having nothing happen :icon_biggrin: