[Discussion] Petition to change the winning condition of W61 from secret to dominan

Discussion in 'World 61' started by xshahzad, Dec 15, 2012.

Share This Page

1. craigcurran

craigcurran Guest

But the winning team by the looks of it also want the winning condition changed aswell.

2. Would be good if the world could have both:A world will be won if a tribe has all 12 secrets and 60% domination.

W61: x boricuax911
    W57: Bhawb the Secretary

3. alexwong

alexwong Still Going Strong

The voting was 50-50.

If the poll is conducted early in the game, then it's legitimate and fair.
    A poll when the winning team has 11/12 secrets will definitely raise controversy.

Even a dumb will know many players outside zombie will vote to deny us the win.
    The goalpost has shifted when we're going to score, and the referee/organizers encourage that to happen. Ridiculous!

While I'm good with winning through domination, I'm very disappointed at TW game admins.
    They cannot shake off their actions as monetary motivated.

4. pk3rz 30

pk3rz 30 Guest

I agree with Alex here. It's like changing world dominance from 60% to 75% when the top tribe is at 59%. Completely unfair for the tribe at the top.

Go ZOMBIE :D

5. :p Go away Adam, you dont play this world.

I don't really mind if it's domination or Secrets. Either way it'll be a slugfest between ZOMBIE and Hate F.

6. t0msky

t0msky Guest

thx admins, sense prevails

seeing as w60 just ended using this method and they are very upset over it.

7. alexwong

alexwong Still Going Strong

TW is going to cash in many more thousand$ just because a minority 300+ people voted to change the rules.

Money sense prevails! Well done TW!

8. earthquake girl

earthquake girl Contributing Poster

It was a Zombie who officially proposed the change. So it was more like changing world dominance from 60% to 75% when the top tribe is at 59%, and the top tribe wants to earn the win the old-fashioned way.

The rest of us happened to agree.