Discussion: Recap and update: Settings changes on older worlds

Shadryk 01

I appreciate the drop in coin prices for all affected worlds, mine included.

There is also the issue of morale & restarts. We have qualified for an end to both since the criteria was announced. Other worlds may also qualify. Can we please get an update? Thank you for your attention to this.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We have reached the vote point however we still have over 300 players on the world.

Does this mean the the removal of morale, restarts & 1/5th price nobles will not be implemented?

Or when world end stage is triggered it goes to final stage no matter what.

DeletedUser

If the vote hasn't started yet you should send in a ticket to bring it to their attention. If you do get a poll, then yea morale and restarts are turned off and the coin/pack price drops to 1/5th at the conclusion of the poll. If you don't get approved for the poll then I believe things carry on as previously outlined until you're eligible for the poll by default or you wait the 3 months to request a poll again.

Poll.

DeletedUser

I'd like to leave a note of thanks to Morthy for his flexibility when circumstances changed during our W33 end game period. The allowance of an extra few days in order for us to rim a traitor who showed his true colours at the last minute, was appreciated by all of us.

DeletedUser

Question(s)... and I apologize if this was answered somewhere in this thread. I skimmed for a few pages and then gave up...

W3 meets the first 2 criteria for removal of morale and disabling of restarts. The top 3 tribes are at war with one another. 2 on one side and 1 on the other. In order to meet the last criteria - does it make a difference what tribe anyone is in as long as the top 2 tribes make up 70%? (Obviously we've been closed past the required 9 months.)

Also - once the top 2 tribes make up 70% of owned villages is it automatic, is there a week time frame followed by an auto removal/disabling or do we need to ask for it to happen?

DeletedUser

The tribes do not need to be allies for this stage to be achieved. As long as the top two have 70% dominance then morale and restarts will be removed.

Generally you can expect the world to be checked and any necessary changes implemented within a couple of weeks. If it has not been put in place after a reasonable time, a polite ticket from a leader or a skype message to morthy will not go amiss, however half a dozen people sending tickets or mails will only delay matters as it adds to the queue admin always has...

DeletedUser98234

Could it be possible to make the nobles lower a fixed amount of loyalty on the older worlds which are coming to an end?(w9 specifically) Like set up a vote and see if enough people vote yes it gets implemented

Would help a lot to be able to send noble trains with 3 nobles and be sure that they will noble.. speeds up the process of nobling and removes the annoyance when you see that 5 of your 15 long range trains failed to noble

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Having finally gone through end-game and world closure, I would like to revisit this topic now and say good job and thanks :)

I think many older worlds are already re-energized by the minions of PnP scrambling into old dead accounts for more ass-kickery.

This, plus the pre-defined end-game rules in W59 is the way forward for sure!

DeletedUser

If a world votes for 100% domination can a new vote ever be called for?