Discussion: Recap and update: Settings changes on older worlds

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can you tell me what your options are in the poll as I notice they have now added this :
Note: On some worlds the available poll options may be different due to varying circumstances.

DeletedUser95913

1. When the leading tribe(s) achieve 100% dominance
2. On September 14th
3. On October 14th

DeletedUser

I am content. It took less than 10 days for TW admin to initiate the End World survey on my home world of 33 and said survey closes on the 19th of July. I am assuming that at this point restart will be disabled as will morale. No matter the survey outcome as duchess of the rank 1 tribe, I salute TW administration and look forward to the progressive steps they take from this point onwards.

DeletedUser

Woohoo!!! We got what we wanted. On w41 axes voted for 100% dominance and we got it. We also got all final endgame measures in place we were hoping for. This is the mail we got today:

Tribal Wars team on 19.07. at 20:30
Dear players,

Based on the recent survey regarding how this world will end, an end date has been set for:

When 100% dominance is reached

On this date the world will be closed to logins and the winning tribe formally announced on the Tribal Wars home page. It will not be possible to login to the world again, so any mails, tribe forum posts and so on that you wish to save will need to be copied manually before that date.

Any end game settings (such as reduced noble costs, removal of morale and disabling of restarts) that had not already been implemented on this world have now been set.

We'd like to thank everyone for playing Tribal Wars and hope to see you on another world!

Jon/Morthy
Community Manager

DeletedUser

W33 vote resulted in the 2 month option, though it was close. We shall likely be over 95% world dominance by then anyway so I'll not cry over a few more percent.

DeletedUser

WoW... still no coments from Morthy here.. looks like we are still getting ignored :(

Well, atleast now they closed my main world (14), didn´t even get to vote though, as I was on vacation and vote was up for 1 week.
but still no answers to my questions that I have posted both here and in tickets (well asnswer to ticket was to post here)

posted this as late as #342
not even the post I have made in this thread, as I first made as a support ticket, has been answered
(post #213: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost...&postcount=213

reposted the questions in #351:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6044285&postcount=351

basicly we are now down to just a few questions/conserns.

1- about the "only rank 1 tribe will be winner"
2- if the rank 1 player is not in the rank 1 tribe, will he now be declared winner of the world?

2 is kind of a followup on 1.. so.. just an extention of each other.

An answer to this would be kind of nice b4 the world end at aug. 14.

DeletedUser

The winning tribe is the Rank 1 tribe, regardless of which tribe the rank 1 player may be in.

DeletedUser

The winning tribe is the Rank 1 tribe, regardless of which tribe the rank 1 player may be in.

ehmm .yeah *LOL*

was kind of the other way around dude ;)

if the rank one PLAYER dont get "crowned" as winner of all players or it will be the highest ranked player in the rank 1 tribe. regardles if that player should be ranked 10

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure the top 3 players, regardless of the tribe they are in, still get awarded PP.

DeletedUser

This game is Tribal Wars, not Player Wars. A tribe wins a world, not a player. The Rank 1 player at the end of a world is just that: the Rank 1 player. PP is nice but achieving that feat is reward in itself if it happens that PP is not awarded to such a player if they are not in the winning tribe.

Start a new topic in Questions if you want a direct answer, as it is not what this thread is about, Von Hallander.

DeletedUser

This game is Tribal Wars, not Player Wars. A tribe wins a world, not a player. The Rank 1 player at the end of a world is just that: the Rank 1 player. PP is nice but achieving that feat is reward in itself if it happens that PP is not awarded to such a player if they are not in the winning tribe.

Start a new topic in Questions if you want a direct answer, as it is not what this thread is about, Von Hallander.

the thread is about what rules apply when ending a world. so its the right thread.

did you even miss the part where I wrote I was reffered to THIS thread by the ingame mods??

If you dont read, then dont post.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My understanding is that the players who finish 1st , 2nd & 3rd get the awards for their place even if they are not in any tribe never mind the tribe that wins the world.

Mind you never thought about the PP thing to this as to be honest I could not care less about it.

DeletedUser

PP points haven't really been discussed here and it is specifically about End Game settings. However, have it as you wish. You are still more likely to receive a faster reply by posting it as a new question in the Question section of the forum.

DeletedUser

I guess this thread has been considered filed and closed, we're not going to get any more answers here and they're not even polite enough to tell us this is done.

DeletedUser

PP points haven't really been discussed here and it is specifically about End Game settings. However, have it as you wish. You are still more likely to receive a faster reply by posting it as a new question in the Question section of the forum.

I´m not talking about PP, it´s your own conclution!

the mods have said to post my question in this thread, so that´s what I did

Shadryk 01

I appreciate that the admin staff is busy, but we would really appreciate a check of the worlds for any appropriate change in settings. W13 has been eligible for the removal of morale & restarts since the criteria was announced on June 27th. W13 has also been under 200 players for over 2 weeks, and is eligible for 1/5 coins.

I am reassuring our warriors that the setting changes will happen and am asking for their patience. However, it has now been 5 weeks. Please act on this. This issue is important to many of your historical and dedicated players.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

You put it so nicely.

Busy doing what? Running the game? Hello! This is part of running the game. I still have some unanswered questions. This is the modern world. Everyone is busy. Its a matter of prioritizing and at this point it seems that they are too busy to tell their customers that they are busy.

I find it ridiculous. Even one single post saying "Hey I'm really underwater here, I will get back to you in one week's time" would go some ways towards appeasing people.

Silence = Rude.

Shadryk 01

Can we please have the settings changed where appropriate? It's been 6 weeks. In W13, we have 56 players patiently waiting. Thank you.