Discussion Reply

DeletedUser

IF you guys do not know the back ground. This was Gregs reply to one of my post.

[spoil]
I'll make it simple -
1) You went about commenting on the honor and loyalty of other tribes, and yourself. You said that in respects to honor and loyalty and humility and arrogance (eh, right?) and other things, you were 10/10.... And you mentioned that you were the best leader IRL and that you believed you could create a universe. Fair enough - people are allowed to hold their own beliefs, broadcasting them is an entirely different matter.
Then, you constantly make up posts pertaining to world PnP which have almost no use or are outdated/very subjective views that only incite flaming.

You take an account in a peaceful time and then the account enters the war. You then do nothing in the war except take from the tribe who gave you an account when NO-ONE else would.

During your time you make it obvious that you refuse sits because you couldn't snipe and you make no attempt to learn for a long time, even though several guides and help sessions were gone through for people who struggled with sits.
During your time at S-D, you talk to leaders of other tribes, proposing merges, discussing tribal activity, who is inactive, etc.
You make over 10 claims on an inactive player during wartime and then have the audacity to call other players selfish, before reducing your claims. You drone on about what they've done.
You constantly pester Toasty/then myself/then everyone else about inactivity/things that are of, no concern for you, as they are not your responsbilities. This may seem harsh, but you overstep the line and attempt to speak on behalf of S-D to other tribes, giving them false impressions of our intentions.
Such as when you sent leadership of MoM a letter about a proposed merge. Toasty had made it clear that while he was around that S-D, if Haul hadn't hit us, then MoM would have been S-D's next war, because that's who Toasty wanted to war.
You continue posting and mailing people about sometimes sensitive information about the tribes working/who is inactive/etc and continue to push and comment on other's failings. I think the phrase "Don't shoot rockets if you live in a glass house applies here."
You then betray the tribe which sheltered you and endured you and basically gave you 2/3 of your accounts point - by attacking the Oldmanhutch account which we tried to get a new player onto but who gave up when he saw the op being planned against him.
We also heard that you had started planning against Elwee/12 with Subzy - but this was never confirmed. As two guys who did a lot for S-D and for your account, that is bad.
Not to mention what you did to Coolac on the Toasty account who helped you when you asked for it.

You then leave the world to go to W59 to play start-up there.

2) I don't really need to answer this. The above and my first post explains that.
3) Who are you to call others selfish? Who are you to say that you are the best leader? Who are you to say who is honorable etc?
(We can all play this game. You make judgements on everyone else - it's about time someone made one on you.)
Xsha, I have said this hundreds of times;
Your heart is in the right place and your intentions are generally good;
But your ignorance is blinding. The road to hell, is after all, paved with good intentions.

I would take heed in such phrases.

4) If you want to make the world more interesting (because of your complaining that the world is dead because of MoM, I assumed so) - then stay and fight and make it more interesting. As a very famous and wise man once said (paraphrased);
Be the change that you want to see in the world.

Please remember that I am not an official or anything and I say that you can't comment and that's it.
It's only my opinion that I think that you have lost all right to comment after your actions.

And I can't believe I have to go through this all again.

I believe the phrase "All bark, no bite" applies here. You're quick to judge others and their actions; quick to show their failings and comment on issues, also quick to comment on your own perceived status and abilities. But in game, you have done almost nothing noteworthy or what could be considered good/loyal/teamwork/trustworthy/honorable. Not to say your co-players haven't, but I know that you haven't.

For me, someone who does nothing but leech in the game, and then spout self righteous speeches on the forums about how they are better then everyone else (though, to be extremely fair, you have reduced recently) is an extremely hypocritical thing. And I hate that. Hence why I believe your opinion has no stock anymore.

And that should be the end of it. If anyone else wishes to discuss this issue with me, feel free to PM me. I was merely remarking that for me, personally, Xsha's opinions have lost all bearing. It maybe personal bias clouding my judgement, and Xsha could be some great tactician who is making accurate analysis about the tribes here - but I simply refuse to take any stock in his words. Not saying I wouldn't read them, but for me, it carries no weight anymore. Not until he does something in game as well. He's a great speaker, but as a player (and, you know, we're not playing Tribal Wars Forums - We're playing Tribal Wars), he hasn't done anything that could equal out the damage he has caused.
[/spoil]

This is my reply to that post

[spoil]
This is the time line to show what had happened and where were I in that time line.

binks-sake

01/08 - (347K – 39villages) - I take control of Binks-sake.

07/08 - (446K – 48villages) - CODE declared on S-D

11 or 12/08 - (513K – 55villages) - Devil trills left TW.

14/08 - (577K – 63villages) - Toasty left leadership, and Gregoun took over the leadership.

17/08 - (621K – 66villages) - LORD KTA, mata mata & Xincha left S-D.

25 or 26/08 - (746K – 78villages) - Gregoun Steped Down as leader. He give the reign to imred, subzy, and Ange Styles.

28/08 - (776K – 80villages) - MoM ended their NAP with S-D.

31/08 - (983K – 101villages) - Imred left and joined HAUL!.

04/09 - (1271K – 129villages) - Subzy semi merged S-D into CODE, and Binks-sake Joined CODE.

12/09 – (1591K – 157villages) – Anthony (Maddrick) Joined biks-sake account.

17/09 - (1657K – 166villages) – CODE declared on OHYEAH.

10/10 – (2427K – 248villages) – I left binks-sake Account.

I'll make it simple -
1) You went about commenting on the honor and loyalty of other tribes, and yourself. You said that in respects to honor and loyalty and humility and arrogance (eh, right?) and other things, you were 10/10.... And you mentioned that you were the best leader IRL and that you believed you could create a universe. Fair enough - people are allowed to hold their own beliefs, broadcasting them is an entirely different matter.
I know who I am.

Then, you constantly make up posts pertaining to world PnP which have almost no use or are outdated/very subjective views that only incite flaming.
Replied in the mentioned post.

You take an account in a peaceful time and then the account enters the war. You then do nothing in the war except take from the tribe who gave you an account when NO-ONE else would.
Not a single OP was launched during my time in S-D. I joined on 01/08 we finished an OP on HAUL at that time, a new OP was under planning, but CODE declared on 07/08 and on Toasty steped down from leadership. I send defensive troops when required as support.

During your time you make it obvious that you refuse sits because you couldn't snipe and you make no attempt to learn for a long time, even though several guides and help sessions were gone through for people who struggled with sits.
I stated myself that I did not took sits of people, when people ask for sit. If u think I was being selfish and not taking the sit u r wrong. I do not have time to take the sits so I do not take them. Do u think someone who thinks he was wrong in not taking sits would mention it. If people think they are wrong they do not mention it, who states his weaknesses in public.

No one except Angel helped me with a guide only he shared a guide of T-Train with me. I asked for some scripts and u shared some scripts as well. Which Several guides and help sessions u r referring to. Only Angel stepped up and said that he would help me. But in a war time I do not expect that people have time any way.

When I take sits I mentione to people that I do not know sniping if they are fine with it I take the sit. I normally tag every incoming and manage the account as much as possible.

During your time at S-D, you talk to leaders of other tribes, proposing merges, discussing tribal activity, who is inactive, etc.
Who suggest and discuss things, who care about them. I care about the tribe and want to improve it. If suggesting things is wrong, I do not know what is right.

You make over 10 claims on an inactive player during wartime and then have the audacity to call other players selfish, before reducing your claims. You drone on about what they've done.
I made 10 claims and then posted this in the tribal forum.

“Me, ABC, and XYZ all have claimed more than 10 internals. We all are selfish.”

I could have easily claimed 5 or less and could easily posted this.

“ABC, & XYZ are selfish they claimed more than 10 internals.”

I intentionally claimed 10, so I can be with them. So I point out finger towards myself as well as towards them so they do not take it personally. I posted that to point out a bad practice.

How many people would do that, to point finger themselves intentionally, people like me are rare to find. That is why I rank myself 10/10 in selflessness.

You constantly pester Toasty/then myself/then everyone else about inactivity/things that are of, no concern for you, as they are not your responsbilities. This may seem harsh, but you overstep the line and attempt to speak on behalf of S-D to other tribes, giving them false impressions of our intentions.
Such as when you sent leadership of MoM a letter about a proposed merge. Toasty had made it clear that while he was around that S-D, if Haul hadn't hit us, then MoM would have been S-D's next war, because that's who Toasty wanted to war.
I sent a suggestion letter to MoM and S-D leadership regarging MoM and S-D merger. I mentioned inm the letter that it is a suggestion letter, and it is my personal opinion. Toasty talked with me about it and why I send it, I told him that it is my personal opinion, and I would share my personal opinion any way, that is the way I am. If it is not Ok, I can give the account back.

You continue posting and mailing people about sometimes sensitive information about the tribes working/who is inactive/etc and continue to push and comment on other's failings. I think the phrase "Don't shoot rockets if you live in a glass house applies here."
I rarelly share intel, of the tribe with others. When I was in CODE I did a PNP on world diplomacy, I did not share the tribal diplomacy with the world. Even though I think most top tribes knew other top tribes diplomacy.

What u mean by I pushed and commented on others falling?

[/QUOTE]
You then betray the tribe which sheltered you and endured you and basically gave you 2/3 of your accounts point - by attacking the Oldmanhutch account which we tried to get a new player onto but who gave up when he saw the op being planned against him.
CODE leader posted an OP on 12the man21, which is an active account. I told them that it is an active account. OLDMANHUTCH is a sat account which is sat by Nick the strong in OHYEAH. We were planning to declare on OHYEAH. So an account sat by soon to be enemy. It was stated on OLDMANHUTHC’s profile that it is sat by nick. So I posted an OP on OLD. You told me that you have got a new owner on that account so I did not followed that OP, like deciding the landing time. But nick started taking villages of OLD. I was really angry at you that u lied to me that it is now an active account. You explained that you got an owner but he just last for a day only, I accepted ur explanation. Now u r coming here and telling people I betrayed. I accepted ur explanation, but u know either u lied or not.

We also heard that you had started planning against Elwee/12 with Subzy - but this was never confirmed. As two guys who did a lot for S-D and for your account, that is bad.
First of all, You and Angel got a NAP with CODE with the semi-merger deal. I setup a Personal NAP with nick the strong after permission from CODE leadership. I tried to arrange a NAP for 12the man21 with CODE. Elwee have left S-D himself without a deal to OHYEAH. When S-D deal with CODE was going through I asked Subzy if he wants to be included, but he said that he had made his move and he would stick with it. When CODE planned OHYEAH war I recommended subzy to OP Elwee. After Elwee I propose to OP nick, since he is in enemy tribe, but 12 was in S-D and if he do not attack us we do not attack him.

What 12the man21 did is he started attacking CODEs inactives, because of that will setup an OP and mandatory faking on him.

I can be loyal to one tribe at a time. When I joined CODE I was loyal to them, after that S-D.

Not to mention what you did to Coolac on the Toasty account who helped you when you asked for it.
I did not attacked Toasty’s account, Anthony did it when PONGDANG asked for some nuking.

Toasty was finishing his troops, he was sending nukes and nobles at us and also his defensive troops as well. I did not attack, I asked COLAC what is going on he said that he is not on the account and the new owner is finishing the account. So we took what we can.

You then leave the world to go to W59 to play start-up there.
Basically I want to play in a tribe that is honorable, and a lead by a true leader. I doubt there is any tribe that is honorable. Also I doubt I would find a leader like Ants in W56.

2) I don't really need to answer this. The above and my first post explains that.
3) Who are you to call others selfish? Who are you to say that you are the best leader? Who are you to say who is honorable etc?
(We can all play this game. You make judgements on everyone else - it's about time someone made one on you.)
Xsha, I have said this hundreds of times;
Your heart is in the right place and your intentions are generally good;
But your ignorance is blinding. The road to hell, is after all, paved with good intentions.

I would take heed in such phrases.
I have my opinion about myself and about others. I would share it whenever I want where ever I want. If I think u r a liar it does not mean u r a liar, it simply means I think u r a liar.

4) If you want to make the world more interesting (because of your complaining that the world is dead because of MoM, I assumed so) - then stay and fight and make it more interesting. As a very famous and wise man once said (paraphrased);
Be the change that you want to see in the world.
I have my own priority, and I want to play W59 only. I shared my opinion, it is upto W56 players what they want to do.

Please remember that I am not an official or anything and I say that you can't comment and that's it.
It's only my opinion that I think that you have lost all right to comment after your actions.

And I can't believe I have to go through this all again.
I understand it.

I believe the phrase "All bark, no bite" applies here. You're quick to judge others and their actions; quick to show their failings and comment on issues, also quick to comment on your own perceived status and abilities. But in game, you have done almost nothing noteworthy or what could be considered good/loyal/teamwork/trustworthy/honorable. Not to say your co-players haven't, but I know that you haven't.
I do not know what is ur definition of good/loyal/teamwork/trustworthy/honourable. But I think I am all of those. U left tutti to S-D while u were the leader of Tutti and both tribes were in a war. U even made a statement that u would die in tutti. When I asked about that move, u came up with excuses.

For me, someone who does nothing but leech in the game, and then spout self righteous speeches on the forums about how they are better then everyone else (though, to be extremely fair, you have reduced recently) is an extremely hypocritical thing. And I hate that. Hence why I believe your opinion has no stock anymore.
In the start of the world that was new to people and people raise a lot of questions and we wnet throught the thread in my signature. So in the starting we had that discussion so people have stoped posting and raising question about it so it Is not coming in the discussion. Even now some people flame me but our moderator in W56 does not like that a person be discussed so he always warn u. that is the reason I am awnsering in Off topic since I know, he might have deleted the post.

And that should be the end of it. If anyone else wishes to discuss this issue with me, feel free to PM me. I was merely remarking that for me, personally, Xsha's opinions have lost all bearing. It maybe personal bias clouding my judgement, and Xsha could be some great tactician who is making accurate analysis about the tribes here - but I simply refuse to take any stock in his words. Not saying I wouldn't read them, but for me, it carries no weight anymore. Not until he does something in game as well. He's a great speaker, but as a player (and, you know, we're not playing Tribal Wars Forums - We're playing Tribal Wars), he hasn't done anything that could equal out the damage he has caused.
Thanks for stating that I am a great speaker.

What are the damages I have caused?

In the end thanks for the time and effort u put in this post. I hope u do well in TW and RL. You are a good player and a good tribe mate.
[/spoil]

I would reply Gregs main post but would keep it to a minimum, since if u guys know, Greg replied in the top 20 tribes post, I thought that the reply in the top 20 tribes thread would be off-topic. For these kind of discussion i had a thread in off-topic, I posted my reply their. Now that thread is deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

REsponce to Greg

Un-true. I have gone through all of our defense threads and skype chats - I see you sending D on maybe 5/6 occassions that were made public. A few others sent a lot more.
You keep alluding to the fact that Code declared and that Toasty stepped down; however, this does not change what happened. We carried out ops on Vesve with Ohyeah (and other local players), and we kept pushing forward. If you had read a lot of our shared forum, we had several "mini-ops" running.
Also, after Toasty left and a few others left with him, we didn't have the manpower for a large op. People were fighting tooth and nail because some people didn't send D and some people didn't sit and too many were "inactive" (ie logging in once every two days and doing pretty much nothing - but still being online every so often.) We ran mini-ops and I have multiple skype chats to prove it. Plus if you analyse our conquer history, you'll notice where the ops crop up. Check for instance correlation between myself/Knightofthespirit/Angel and Ohyeah players in K53. You'll find a few common targets/roughly same landing times. Also, we asked for nukes hundreds of times to help clear targets - did you send? The answer is no.

Oh boy.....
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: binks-sake
Side 2:
Tribes: S-D

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 8
Difference: 96

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 987,022
Side 2: 76,702
Difference: 910,320

chart
[/spoil]

I'd just like to point this out again:
When Xsha's account left S-D, and he rated himself 10/10 for selflessness and he ONLY put himself with those guys to show how rare he is, he left with the following:
S-D CODE 04th September 2011 - 12:06:06 1,324,981

From the start of him taking the account:
"01/08 - (347K – 39villages) - I take control of Binks-sake."

During the war, Binks-sake's account made 102 conquers totalling a whopping:
Side 1: 853,935

How many of that were conquers on S-D players or people associated with us/leavers;
About 60.

About 550-560k of that was on internals alone.

The other 40 conquers were not war conquers.

Out of a 102 total internals, about 60 of them were due to Xsha during the time that he was IN S-D. That's selflessness right there!

How much of that was Xsha? About 600k ish. Ahh, but then the other growth must have come from Haul, right?

His war stats:
binks-sake [no longer in the tribe] 0 0 0 128.638 571.711

Maybe against Code, you say?
binks-sake [no longer in the tribe] 0 1 -1 0 254.526

Basically, during the month or so that Xsha claims he was on the account, he didn't really participate in the war. He did, to some extent, but remember, he's 10/10 for selflessness!!!!!!!!!!!! Clearly, 55/60 internals out of a 100 or so villages during the one month you are on and not helping with caps against the enemy is exactly what selfless people do!

When I joined S-D I was in a safe zone, I have 347K points and 39 villages. All my growth is due to internals since we have so many inactive. All the villages that i took require building of troops. I activelly participated in both WARS. I took sits. I sent defnece. Their was not a single TRIBAL OP launced till Toasty stepped down. Toasty asked for troops count twice and i sent it at both times.

Now when Toasty steped down, I explained earlier that i did not participated in the war. When thier is support required i did send support. I took sits.

After toasty went I do not war simply because there is no reason to war, without a direction. I do not throw arrows in the dark. Its better not to throw arrows in the dark. Its better to find light(direction), and then throw arrows.

Toasty(Ace.) asked some nuking and I did it for him. I sent Defense as well where required, but I did not do any planned OP. During war and after that I supported my tribe mates.

When there is support required i did send support as much as i can. I took sits. I did not plan to noble out side of my local area (i.e. mainly K54), since I want to work locally. I realised that a merger in any top 4 tribes nearby is the best option. So it was not shure which tribe would accept a whole merger.

You worked localluy as well with OHYEAH in K53, and the mini OPs u are mentioning were in K53.

Right,
Part 1) If people are wrong, they inadvertently mention it, especially as a slip of the tongue or by accident. Otherwise, how would we ever know that someone is wrong, if they didn't act on it or talk about it? We can't read minds. Yet.
As for the guides, here is example number one, in which you actually WROTE A RESPONSE.

*****PLEASE NOTE THE DATE; it is one of several guides******
[spoil]Gregoun on 13.08.2011 at 00:18Quote Edit
THIS IS A LONG BUT NECESSARY POST ABOUT DEFENDING AND SITTING. It should help some players.

Guys, this is becoming a slowly worse and worse situation. We've got so many people on vacation, the rest of us need to help out with sitting. Yes, this will involve sniping. Anyone who does know how to snipe at this stage is just plain....argh!

Even in the worst of times; a little bit of thinking and not being scared can help. The worst thing to do on this, and indeed any war game, is panic.

I'm gonna go through how things should go for defending an account:
If you get a sit, especially one with loads of untagged incomings; the one thing you cannot do is panic and go "Meh, I'll just leave it, it's not my account" - because it will be your account next.

You're all going to have to become comfortable with sniping. Because, if you don't try snipes, the account owner will end up losing anyway. A try and failed snipe is better then sitting for 6 hours going "Can anyone sit and snipe please? It's urgent" and losing 15 villages in that. The more you try, the more confident you get. No-one makes every single snipe. You will lose villages, you will have to get used to that.

A few things about teamwork:
People need to recap villages which are going to be a dead loss and are just a drain to defend. Sometimes, it's easier to let a village go then to stack or snipe it. Most of our enemies don't bother sending D to land after the noble (minus a few guys in Code, and two in Haul). Therefore, if all else fails, go for the recap!
WORK WITH THE PEOPLE IN YOUR AREA. IF YOU NEED D, ASK THEM. If they can't give it, go for the recap. But for god's sakes, don't be the strong and silent type.

Right, things to do for a sit, especially a FRONTLINE sit:

Things to do if you're passing off a sit:

Right, time for a bit of work on sniping:

SNIPING IS EASY. There's nothing to be afraid of.
First things first, figure out what you know about the attacker. Chat to team mates, see how they like to send. Every attacker has a pattern. I have one, we all have one. We like our set routines that make us succesful - hardly anyone ever changes it up. Humans are predictable end of.

For instance, if you know your attacker likes to split his nuke up along the train - you need more D.
If the attacker uses D trains to land after a few nukes - you need more D to land on the weakest parts of the train. Etc.

Now, this is important:

1) RUN THE DAMN SNIPING SCRIPT FIRST. Enter the date/time/co-ordinates, and it will give you a list like this:

If it helps, delete all the (0) commands. Then, you have to work out your own lag and the train.

So let's say a train lands like this:
12:00:00:400
12:00:00:500
12:00:00:600
12:00:00:700

That is what I like to call the last half of the second. Now I know that my computer has about 200-300 ms lag (you get this by doing test runs and by checking what it's "generated" in at the bottom. You need to get a feel for this. It doesn't matter what account you are on. It's dependent on YOUR net and YOUR computer. So work it out and keep checking it.)

Now I know that if I send just before the second I'm supposed to send at, it will probably land at like:
12:00:00:200

So I try and wait roughly a fifth of a second to send (it takes practice, but you'll get used to it if you do it often enough).

Also - split it up into packets and use opera. So if I have to send 4000 spears, I will make two packets of 2k spears and start sending a little bit early, to see if I can just cut at the right time. Then label your snipes and misses and cancel the misses immediately. There you go, problem solved. You don't need to try and snipe with one attempt with 9k swords at once. YOU CAN SPLIT IT UP INTO PACKETS AND YOU CAN HAVE LIKE 9 SNIPE ATTEMPTS FROM ONE VILLAGE.

That deals with one type of sniping.

The other type of sniping is cancel sniping - this is for using troops in a village already to snipe with.
Now let's say, you have 12 minutes to go till a noble lands and 5k swords sitting in a village. Do you just wait around? No. You send them to a nearby barb, repeatedly, until you get the MS you want. By this I mean the following:

I've got an attack landing in 12 minutes. What I then do for 30 seconds is keep sending out and cancelling attacks until I get the millisecond that I want - so if I want to cut the 3rd noble, for instance, I'd want the 600 ms at the end. So I'd keep sending until I got an attack that landed at or around there.

Then, I wait half the time and cancel it. So if I did at 11 minutes, I'd wait 5.5 minutes and cancel it. It has to be exact, so you have to know when to cancel and you have to factor in your own lag.
Returning troops from a cancel snipe return on the ms that they were sent out at. Just send an attack at a nearby barb, check the ms, and cancel it, and see the last 3 small numbers in grey.
Obviously cancel snipes work up to a maximum of 20 minutes away for a noble attack.

If you have no other choice, snipe with O. Try not to use a full nuke (these could be used for clever recaps instead) - but if necessary throw like 500-1k LC in between nobles to annoy them.

And finally with sniping, other then cancel sniping (where you generally get a few goes - you could set up like 3 tries of 1k swords each or something at different intervals) - you'll usually get loads and loads of attempts at sniping IF YOU DO IT EARLY ENOUGH AND DO NOT PANIC. It's always best to snipe with as much as you can reasonably use (If you have 12 trains to one area, don't use all the D to snipe one village. Be smart with it!)

That's pretty much it for now, I'll be adding more. Any questions/comments, post em below.

Greg
Edited by Gregoun on 13.08. at 00:38[/spoil]

Here is your response:
[spoil]binks-sake on 13.08.2011 at 11:49Quote Edit Delete
Thanks Gregoun for the post.

I would try to practice the art of sniping. I learned some stuff from the post.

Gregoun wrote:
this will involve sniping. Anyone who does know how to snipe at this stage is just plain....argh!

BTW people know that i do not have the art of sniping. I understand the concept and can run the script, but trimming the snipe to that exact time is something i did not practiced. SO I might just be pain....argh! but i normally take those sits that are not front-line.[/spoil]

Oooooh boy, there's a lot to say here;
1) You didn't just mention that you can't snipe. You flat out refused to take sits. You mentioned several times in our group chat when we asked for sitters that you couldn't do it.

Posted by you:
"I would say i am also in the people who are not participating in helping the tribe, but normally i do not sit people. When i lead HY i hardly sit for members. If it is a real emergency i used to take the sit and pass it on to someone online. Same is the situation here, I would try to help the tribe."

2) There's a difference between suggestion and flat out interference and over-stepping your boundaries. It is true; you don't know what's right. You don't know where the line is.
This post was targeted specifically to me, as u know i do not know sniping. I was the one that was actively taking sits but was asking for sniping help. If u realize i was helping as much as i can. I could not have taking the sitting since i cannot snipe, but i try to do as much as i can. I know how to snipe the problem was i cannot send a T-Train in OPERA, since i do not know how to setup opera for T-train.

I was sitting account regularly, I was even sitting 3-4 accounts at one time. When I was in HY i do not take sitting since i was leading, and I think leaders(DUKES) should avoid taking sits. Leaders should spend time on making plans for the tribe. I was a normal member in S-D so i was taking more sits than I normally take as a leader in HY.

I know where the line it. The difference is u and i have difference in opinion and we draw different lines. :)

Even Toasty and others complained about your letter. I know for a fact that Trill and Toasty (and I) made jokes about how foolish your suggestion letter was. You mentioned it was a suggestion, but it a was a suggestion that wasted everyone's time:
A) MoM would have to pick up a weaker tribe and merge with them and take on several new wars.
B) MoM would have to merge with a tribe that wanted to war them and that they suspected of helping Mohua....

Etc, Need I go on? The merge idea was poorly thought out.
Just like that merge idea you proposed to Ohyeah; and Baron made it clear that he wouldn't merge us, yet you blamed that on a lack of leadership on me for splitting up S-D, when it was made clear that none of the tribes around us (not just Ohyeah) would not take us wholemeal. And why should they? We were a sinking ship. No reason to recruit a large bunch of players that have already failed as a team.
I guess it was not so bad I think it was a good Idea, but MoM have an agreement with CODE which restricts them from recruiting in K54. I did not know that.

I did not suggested all merger, I suggested a top 10 merger i guess.

As you point in your reply - you regularly made suggestions. Part of those suggestions were issues with inactivity - I can dig them up if you want. But a lot of players from many different tribes can vouch for you giving them info - such as info about which accounts were sat/which were not. Probably inadvertently while trying to defend S-D in speech, you may dropped something like; "But account X is being sat at the moment, so it's not a fair comparison for war stats". - I have skype logs of the people who took intel from you. My best guess? You did it without realising. I'd go through and check all your own skype logs.

As for part 2, let's see;
You repeatedly raised issues about my leadership. Before that Toasty's leadership. You commented on the selfishness of people; you judged them, etc, when you yourself were no better. And the externals are rife with your judgements on the perceived failings of others; just read some of your recent posts in the W56 forums. I can quote them, but I have a suspect feeling that you know what I'm talking about.
I am selfless. Their is no comparison.

I rank my self 10/10 for a reason. A normal person would rank him self 5.5/10.

[Quoute]
Let's clear up this messy sequence of events;
1) Original Oldmanhutch quits a few days before you guys leave for Code.
2) We find a new owner for the account, but Nick the strong is sitting it most of the time while the new owner familiarizes themselves with the account. Nick was quite happy playing it as a side account, just like he did on Toasty for awhile.
3) We hear that there is an op being planned on 12 and Elwee - both of which are denied by Subzy and a few others. Turns out they are true.
4) You then proceed to plan an op on Oldman - an account that appears inactive.
5) I let on in S-D that Elwee/12/Oldman are next op targets. Elwee isn't worried as he is moving accounts; 12 isn't worried because he doesn't care, and the new player on Oldman just gives up because he didn't want to face an incoming op with basically no troops (the oldman account was constantly under fire, as you know.)
6) Nick then starts to proceed to internal and we just let the account go - at which point, you and I have our conversation.

It is a betrayal because you planned an op on an S-D account after internalling 600K+ points and doing next to nothing in a war that others spent literally 24/7 fighting. It's a betrayal to take so much from a tribe, who were trying to help you out, to then plan an op on account (inactive or active, it makes no difference) and kick a dog when it's down, so to speak. You knew that every village lost for S-D was more gained for our enemies which made our positions worse.
As for you telling people that 12 was active; it made no difference. They still went ahead and tried to hit him, so he hit back.

As you pointed out two quotes above; you attacked an inactive which you thought you could attack because it was inactive and you didn't consider that a betrayal. So, first off, how is it not fair for 12 to do the EXACT same thing?
Secondly; 12 was retaliating. He was being hit by Code and he had noble trains incoming. I know, I saw the account. A few Code guys used the inactive accounts to launch at him, and he hit back, harder then they expected.
[/Quote]

It was not an active account. I spent 12-14 hrs fighting as well.

12 did not hit back, he hit inactives, and nobled drizzelt and RimRam, but the point is he never had a NAP with CODE, he was suppose to be in CODE according to subzy's mail. His status was not defined so he make his move.

So you did attack him? :icon_confused:
Anthony have sent Nukes when he was on, It was not me. Toasty was sending NUKES and finishing his troops on us.

Consider this me sharing my opinion.

I didn't come up with an excuse; I came up with a reason. Just like you saying that you didn't attack Toasty; but Anthony did. I didn't want to leave Tutti, my co did. Then I went to S-D, and like you, I am loyal to one tribe. If you are in the wrong, then so am I. Then we both made excuses and we should be collectively held responsible for the actions of our accounts (which, actually, I do ultimately believe.... It's just fun arguing other angles with you.)
Would come to this part in next post.

You made several statements which turned out to be false;
How is that any different?

As for being good/etc; you can think of yourself as you wish. I make it pretty clear what I think of you.

If the answers to your questions aren't obvious now, then they will never be.

This is getting ridiculous, but I thought I'd open a thread where you can proceed to post any follow-up questions you may have. I have already proved that you have lied, in the above example about the guides, and proving it again with different examples isn't going to be difficult.

I bet there's going to be another spout of sacramental and self-appreciative posting soon about how rare and good of a player you are.
I'm getting really tired of this, but I was prodded by a few people asking questions to start sharing, so I am.

Regardless of what you are like as a player (you could be as graceful and penitent and controlled as the perfect man for all that I care);

And I want to make this next bit very clear;

In-game, you did hardly anything for your tribe. For me, actions speak louder then words ever will. And the actions of you say not much more then a freeloader (albeit with a good heart) and a misplaced moral compass which affects their ability to work well as a cohesive unit and actually participate in-game as part of the team, reducing (but not completely removing) any use that they serve in a game.

What u think of me is upto you. I respect others opinion but it does not matter much.
What really matters for me is, who i am.

Hope u understand.

DeletedUser

I was sitting account regularly, I was even sitting 3-4 accounts at one time. When I was in HY i do not take sitting since i was leading, and I think leaders(DUKES) should avoid taking sits. Leaders should spend time on making plans for the tribe. I was a normal member in S-D so i was taking more sits than I normally take as a leader in HY.

You said that you took sits five times. I know you want it to attract attention, but really? :icon_confused:

Apart from that, perhaps your 'leadership skills' should be a little less focused on 'making plans' and a bit more focused on leading from the front. Nobody likes an armchair general, and nobody worth their salt spends all his time 'planning'.

DeletedUser

The only plans you ever made were to plan some more and were telling people not to noble or do anything until their resources were built to Lvl30. This was all great, but when other tribes came knocking it was one direction. Defend.

Well we all know how far HY went. You tried to have diplomacy with everyone and play hugs. Also were trying to merge constantly and that is all you ever talked about. You need to accept your leadership skills are just as great as your snipping or your noble trains. Let's face it, after all this you pretty much have no future in TW as long as you keep the same name.

DeletedUser

xshahzad said:
I do not know what is ur definition of good/loyal/teamwork/trustworthy/honourable. But I think I am all of those. U left tutti to S-D while u were the leader of Tutti and both tribes were in a war. U even made a statement that u would die in tutti. When I asked about that move, u came up with excuses.

Gregoun said:
I didn't come up with an excuse; I came up with a reason. Just like you saying that you didn't attack Toasty; but Anthony did. I didn't want to leave Tutti, my co did. Then I went to S-D, and like you, I am loyal to one tribe. If you are in the wrong, then so am I. Then we both made excuses and we should be collectively held responsible for the actions of our accounts (which, actually, I do ultimately believe.... It's just fun arguing other angles with you.)
You let urself down by making the move from S-D to MoM. When we joined CODE in a semi merger, u did not joined that merger stating the Road end here for u. Now u let urself down by making a move to MoM.

Do u have an excuse for this as well?

gregoun said:
If you are in the wrong, then so am I.

Do not compare myself with you. I have no comparison with you, I have my own league u do not fall in that league.

DeletedUser

Yea, Greg moving to MoM is VERY shady. I expected more from him.

DeletedUser95593

He wanted to join a tribe, his options were ohyeah and mom. He chose the right tribe :)

DeletedUser

Actually, I do have a response to that Xsha. When you left for Code, I said I couldn't leave because:
A) I did not want to join Code due to them being our enemies and because Haul wouldn't allow the recruitment at the time without a massive village handover that would have basically ended my account.
B) I did not want to join Haul due to them being our enemies
C) I did not want to join Ohyeah for personal reasons.

So I said I was going to finish up in S-D. Then MoM came along and offered me recruitment and I repeatedly told people around me that I wanted to get out of the conflict; you can ask Baron/Jake/Anton/Amerold/Elwee... Most of Code, Bigjay, some of Haul. They all knew I wanted out. I was considering joining MoM or FARMA. However, at no point did I say that I would never leave S-D (unlike what I did with Tutti, where I went back on my word.)

I made it very clear that the safety of my members came first, and afterwards I said I did not know what I wanted to do. I said my current situation would like a stand-alone fight. Once everyone who needed to get out of S-D left, I had a choice to make. And Choco put above, my options were limited.

As for your league; your arrogance has reached new heights my friend. I'd suggest checking on it before it destroys you.

Also - like Nem/Bigjay/And yourself with Anthony have pointed out - if we have co-players, we are collectively responsible for the account. My move from Tutti to S-D was my co-player's choice. That made me go back on what I said, thanks to them. However, it doesn't apply this time. I never said that I would never, ever, ever leave S-D. I just said it looked like that I would die as a Duck. Turns out, my circumstances changed.

DeletedUser

joining MoM was the best choice, but not the right one. tsk tsk.

[spoil]
angry.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

The only plans you ever made were to plan some more and were telling people not to noble or do anything until their resources were built to Lvl30. This was all great, but when other tribes came knocking it was one direction. Defend.

Well we all know how far HY went. You tried to have diplomacy with everyone and play hugs. Also were trying to merge constantly and that is all you ever talked about. You need to accept your leadership skills are just as great as your snipping or your noble trains. Let's face it, after all this you pretty much have no future in TW as long as you keep the same name.

I own every thing i have done and it is who i am. In W52 when i just started playing again, I started a tribe HYM. HYM merge into NA. Their were 2 dukes NA, and i become the third. Than we merge into XYZ(forgot the name), Their were 1-2 dukes in XYZ, and the three dukes from NA so their were 4-5 dukes in XYZ. I own that as well.

If now someone would tell me 4-5 dukes in a tribe i would say noob tribe. Now i personally like only 1 duke.

I do not like to disown my past, and have a new name.

Point is own what ever u have done in life, either it is good, bad or different.

Actually, I do have a response to that Xsha. When you left for Code, I said I couldn't leave because:
A) I did not want to join Code due to them being our enemies and because Haul wouldn't allow the recruitment at the time without a massive village handover that would have basically ended my account.
B) I did not want to join Haul due to them being our enemies
C) I did not want to join Ohyeah for personal reasons.

So I said I was going to finish up in S-D. Then MoM came along and offered me recruitment and I repeatedly told people around me that I wanted to get out of the conflict; you can ask Baron/Jake/Anton/Amerold/Elwee... Most of Code, Bigjay, some of Haul. They all knew I wanted out. I was considering joining MoM or FARMA. However, at no point did I say that I would never leave S-D (unlike what I did with Tutti, where I went back on my word.)

I made it very clear that the safety of my members came first, and afterwards I said I did not know what I wanted to do. I said my current situation would like a stand-alone fight. Once everyone who needed to get out of S-D left, I had a choice to make. And Choco put above, my options were limited.

As for your league; your arrogance has reached new heights my friend. I'd suggest checking on it before it destroys you.

Also - like Nem/Bigjay/And yourself with Anthony have pointed out - if we have co-players, we are collectively responsible for the account. My move from Tutti to S-D was my co-player's choice. That made me go back on what I said, thanks to them. However, it doesn't apply this time. I never said that I would never, ever, ever leave S-D. I just said it looked like that I would die as a Duck. Turns out, my circumstances changed.

After Toasty stepped down, I made it clear that my personal priority is as follows.

1) MoM
2) CODE
3) OHYEAH
4) HAUL!

But I want that all the players join same tribe as a whole.

Now CODE agreement with HAUL restrict them from recruiting in K53, so they have to give away a chunk of villages. I suggested that we give 80 villages to HAUL, if they let CODE recruit you. S-D have sat accounts through which we can manage it, but if their are left i would give mine. In worse case i have to give 80 of my villages, in a good case i have to give nothing and most probably i think i have to give nothing, but even than i agreed to full fill the requirement. I was willing to take that since i think that u joining CODE would benefit us simply because most S-D members would be in one place. If u had joined CODE, most probably Angel, Nick would have joined, also 12the man21, Elwee, imred might have done the same.

I am not happy with ur decision of joining MoM because u stayed in S-D at that time, and did not joined CODE at that time, which did not helped S-D in reality.

DeletedUser

i was going to read this throughout but after falling asleep a few times im giving up

DeletedUser74275

i was going to read this throughout but after falling asleep a few times im giving up

trust me mate, its just a load of bollocks

it shouldve just been between xshah and gregoun, but xshah feels the need to make everything he does public, he probably sets the webcam on him taking a dump

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TBH Xshazard is wrong.

I am the best leader in RL and have the most loyalty of anyone in game and outwith. I don't care what anyone else thinks 'I know who I am' Anyone who thinks differently is either extremely ignorant or extremely stupid. That is not saying Xshazard isn't a good leader in RL but he will always be second to me, because I am the greatest. Don't take it the wrong way, whats the point in being the best if there is no-one to be better than.

When it comes to respect, I practically wrote the lyrics to Aretha Franklins hit single. And don't even mention loyalty. When people say 'If so-and-so jumped off a cliff would you?' My reply is 'yes' Thats how loyal I am.

So please don't try and idolise me I am too far removed from the workings of society to even contemplate what you are saying.

Incase you are not aware I am teh greatest.

Rand

DeletedUser74275

TBH Xshazard is wrong.

I am the best leader in RL and have the most loyalty of anyone in game and outwith. I don't care what anyone else thinks 'I know who I am' Anyone who thinks differently is either extremely ignorant or extremely stupid. That is not saying Xshazard isn't a good leader in RL but he will always be second to me, because I am the greatest. Don't take it the wrong way, whats the point in being the best if there is no-one to be better than.

When it comes to respect, I practically wrote the lyrics to Aretha Franklins hit single. And don't even mention loyalty. When people say 'If so-and-so jumped off a cliff would you?' My reply is 'yes' Thats how loyal I am.

So please don't try and idolise me I am too far removed from the workings of society to even contemplate what you are saying.

Incase you are not aware I am teh greatest.

Rand

heh

just out of curiosity, what zodiac sign are you Rand

Us Leo's are king of the jungle (though Lions do not live in jungles), and are natural born Leaders ;O)

however, i merely lead myself daily....as leading on this game is an unappreciated full time job, il never do that ever again

Respect to those that do lead, but not many can do it to the levels expected