Discussion Reply

Tazecca

I know from my personal experiances, whilst things may not APPEAR to change. you dont know all factors.
i do however find it interesting the many double standards here.

DeletedUser

Its always funny when people start pointing fingers at other players for making strong decisions. Joining the rank 1 tribe is usually a good thing, usually shows skill, usually means you'll be around longer than most. Don't get me wrong, just surviving doesn't make the game fun, but its hard to enjoy the game with 169 points on the rim. Making a smart choice puts him 1 up on most TW players. Usually when I disagree with someone elses choice I, oh I don't know, keep it to myself and let them make a choice? Instead of whining about unwritten rules everyone should be expected to follow. If they were rules, they'd be written? Rules are made to keep the game fun and fair, there may be a reason this 'can't change your mind' thing isn't in there.

DeletedUser

Its always funny when people start pointing fingers at other players for making strong decisions. Joining the rank 1 tribe is usually a good thing, usually shows skill, usually means you'll be around longer than most. Don't get me wrong, just surviving doesn't make the game fun, but its hard to enjoy the game with 169 points on the rim. Making a smart choice puts him 1 up on most TW players. Usually when I disagree with someone elses choice I, oh I don't know, keep it to myself and let them make a choice? Instead of whining about unwritten rules everyone should be expected to follow. If they were rules, they'd be written? Rules are made to keep the game fun and fair, there may be a reason this 'can't change your mind' thing isn't in there.

if you make a drastic choice, prepare to take some heat. He deserves the flames he's gotten, but they will stop, i for one and done. I gave my opinion. Now lets move on with our lives.

DeletedUser

Don't know why you guys bother.

Today, 01:13
Remove user from ignore list
2Hot
This message is hidden because 2Hot is on your ignore list.

Easiest way to deal with him.

DeletedUser

Don't know why you guys bother.

Today, 01:13
Remove user from ignore list
2Hot
This message is hidden because 2Hot is on your ignore list.

Easiest way to deal with him.

Curiosity will get the best of you and you will delete me eventually.

DeletedUser

I haven't even been back here.... Tbh, I just gave up. Meh, some people will deceive even themselves.

I made a choice, I made it for me. As other people have said, "haters gonna hate". I'm not here to be anything other than a person playing a game for myself and with (not for, but with) my friends and people I like. If I so choose to play that game in a different way to you, so what?

Funny thing is; those people who apparently trusted me [this needs a bit of clarification; you trusted and respected a player that you've hardly ever spoken to, including external posts?] and envisioned me as something and who I consequentially let down (according to 2Hot) were pretty much the same people who've been flaming me for awhile. I've been getting a lot of heat since the start of W56 from pretty much everyone; why? Because I am outspoken and opinionated (not always a good thing, not always a bad thing). Thing is though, at one time or another, everyone here has thought negatively of me.... Does that really bother me? No. If it did, I wouldn't have been so outspoken, argued with everyone I did with, left Tutti, left S-D, heck,even left EPIC in the first place.

Not to mention that me moving to MoM doesn't break anything that I've stood for in the past; I flamed a lot of tribes before I joined them, including Tutti and S-D.... Just because I join a new tribe doesn't mean that I auto-agree and forgive them. That path is the same two ways; doesn't mean they forgive and forget my transgressions either.

I don't play this game for you guys; I play it for myself. And that's something that I think a lot of people forget (not about me, just about players in general). The players here aren't machines; they're real people. Real people change, they evolve, they struggle and then they either triumph, or they fail. They have good days, and they have bad days. They do really awesome things, and then they do things that no-one agrees with. In the end, the responsibility of their decisions and actions (just like in real life) rests with the player who committed them. If what I did was wrong; (and I'm not making a judgement either way) - it will catch up to me. Eventually, there will be retribution. At least I believe so anyway.

Meh.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NEVER SAY NEVER. When i was in the felidae account, MoM was on the verge of taking me in with open hands along with Camay, and upbeatmantis, until Camay told us we'd be better off in RW. BOOYAH! I denied mom, they didnt deny me.

Can I just state I remember having this discussion on skype with MoM and at that time 2Hot no way in hell would you have been allowed in. I don't think niyah would even have accepted you at that time but if you had been both myself and Adam said we would leave (perhaps one or two others aswell)

I also remember you being on here shouting about how you where going to get into MoM and both myself and adam being very adamant you wouldn't be accepted.