Discussion: Rescue the Royalty event!

DeletedUser91827

Also (sorry a mod will have to make an infraction against me for multi posting - lol)

separate note

One months premium = 200 points

Upping resource production = 40 points for one week

Identifying ONE single royal = 100 points !!!!!

That's a stupid amount of money for a single game buff ??

DeletedUser

Also (sorry a mod will have to make an infraction against me for multi posting - lol)

separate note

One months premium = 200 points

Upping resource production = 40 points for one week

Identifying ONE single royal = 100 points !!!!!

That's a stupid amount of money for a single game buff ??

Depends what the buff does for you, doesn't it?

DeletedUser95452

This events are all boring.

Unless u do one that gives free PP dont bother anymore for things like this mehh

DeletedUser91827

Yes I think so. It's obvious enough that those people deserve to lose that money.

Hhhuuuuummmmm

A smart alek that never makes mistakes eh ?

On mistake on a mobile phone I make.

Hope you loose some money in real life one day .

(I deleted my first message which was a lot more blunt)

DeletedUser98597

What is the point of being able to dismiss a royal from one of your rooms? I guess free up space. It would be much more useful to be able to dismiss the active royal and allow you to activate a new one. Here I am stuck with a LC bonus on 75 without a stable.

DeletedUser92753

Hhhuuuuummmmm

A smart alek that never makes mistakes eh ?

On mistake on a mobile phone I make.

Hope you loose some money in real life one day .

(I deleted my first message which was a lot more blunt)

If you paid attention to the post of mine that he quoted, I am speaking to those who willingly pay the 100pp to identify the buff. This is a point you have also made, on this very page. This is related, but not speaking directly to the errors such as the one you made.

DeletedUser

:icon_wink: i dont understand why some guys here have all these probs with this event!?
its both funny and very usefull, especially on the new World 75; i Think!
right now i´m "running" princeess Caterin, which gives me 40% more ress. at the same time i´m using that 14% more ress Flag;
lol thats quiet a lot ress, just for free!

btw, i doubt that even Elit Players will Think: "No thanks, i dont want all the ress for Free"!

would not be so very smart i Think; am i right or am i right?!

/HU

DeletedUser

Guys i have a question for you all, maybe isn't clear just for me but how i can know whic members of royalty i found before active it?i have pp...thank you

DeletedUser

I guess i was one of the few who liked it. lol
Would like more events like this in the future.

DeletedUser105592

If I upgrade a Royal and then change my mind before the time extension starts, can I dismiss them and get my resources back?

Thamk you.

DeletedUser111316

I hate this event. I have activated 20 royalty members and have never gotten Caterina, Leo, or Richard.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see this event come back! It created a whole new, fun vibe to the game which I know lots of players enjoyed.

Jon, is there someway we can see that happen?

A petition of a large fan base maybe?