Discussion: Rule change May 2011

DeletedUser

All support tickets are answered, unless they are set to "done" by the ticket writer. Depending on the number of tickets and number of mods for a particular world, it can sometimes take a little time but we strive to answer tickets as timely as possible.

DeletedUser100092

so if you are small and have send a support ticked because of multy playing accounts, be nobled out you guys will redo this?

in some cases you can be noble out by the time admins finely gets towards your ticked. ( some on guys 4 days is that not longenough for at least one reaction)

DeletedUser89636

if my friend wants to co me but has an account on the same world, can she delete it then co me whilst its being deleted?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The old guide line that was mentioned is that you delete the account wait 24 hours then you can log in to the co account.

Its always best to put a support ticket in on such things to stop any problems.

DeletedUser89636

so if she deleted it now, she wouldnt be able to co straight away? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

The rules for taking over a new account on the same world have not changed. The legal ways to take over a new account (this includes beginning to coplay) on the same world can be found here .

The only difference is concerning when a world first opens. You are not allowed to both create an account, then one of you delete and coplay the other in the first week of the world.