Discussion: Start of a new High Performance Round.

DeletedUser

Start of a new High Performance

The next HP round will start on Wednesday the 15th of October at around 10:00. Pre-registration is available now so you can secure your place and invite your friends. You can login to the world straight away to form your tribe and prepare for the world's start. When the world starts you will be placed near your tribe mates if you are in a tribe.

The world will last for 3 months, ending on the 16th of January. The winning tribe and top 3 players will receive a premium point prize.

This world will have a number of additional features available that can be purchased using premium points:

• Build time reduction / Build instant
  • Build cost reduction
  • Merchant exchange
  • Additional resource production
  • Premium trading

The settings

Not sure what some of the settings mean? Click here for more information.

Speed:3.0
Unit speed:1
Flags:No
Hauls:Yes
Paladin:Yes with old weapons
Archers:Yes
Church enabled:No
Noble system:Coins
Morale:None
Fake Limit:1%
Bonus villages:Yes
Barbarian villages:Grow to 2500 points
Tech system:Simple
Beginner protection:2 days
Ratio protection: 10% protection for 3 days.
Tribe limit:15
Other info:Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Why don't you make no hauls worlds anymore!? Does innogames not care about us?

DeletedUser101182

How about no haul world again? I demand NO HAUL! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser53562

Doesn't HP stand for high performance? Coz this looks anything but...

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Why don't you make no hauls worlds anymore!? Does innogames not care about us?

You think Inno doesn't care about you...simply because this HP world won't be no hauls? .........

I believe the last HP was no hauls. Also, you have to remember, not everybody wants limited/no hauls. Plenty of people, probably more so, would prefer hauls.

fidel I

You think Inno doesn't care about you...simply because this HP world won't be no hauls? .........

I believe the last HP was no hauls. Also, you have to remember, not everybody wants limited/no hauls. Plenty of people, probably more so, would prefer hauls.
Maybe he meant that he hasn't been on a no haul in ages so that why he said "Anymore"

DeletedUser

He is making fun of the average forum poster. There's ALWAYS somebody complaining about no hauls or hauls. Honestly though, P2W? Really? On a HP world? Yeah, okay Inno.

DeletedUser

You love the advantage you can get? Or you actually love to click the buttons all day? (or you use illegal scripts)

DeletedUser10816

For me the best would be a world where you can see the composition of incoming troops, this would definitely be a challenging setup where there would be no point for fakes :)

DeletedUser106595

Oh come on ladies stop whinging about hauls, no hauls, if you don't like the settings don't play and wait until something you fancy playing comes along, you all got to much choice and some of you want things all your own way, grow up and get on with it.

the russians

For me the best would be a world where you can see the composition of incoming troops, this would definitely be a challenging setup where there would be no point for fakes :)

yeah might be interesting.. but to make it viable maybe there should be sth like spies, so when you implant a spy you get infos on villages and troops movement from there to your villages

DeletedUser104661

Nag nag whine whine, i dislike not being able to loot it add's another element to the game. Alot of broswer based strategic games have some form of raiding incorporated in them. TW world's started as haul world's why not carry on the tradition it's alway's proved succesful,tough & enjoyable.

For once,... i finally agree with the decisions made by Inno & TW & standby there ruling :p

^_^

I like Aguiargon's idea of a somewhat. I think maybe another way to spice it up introduce worlds with new nobleman some faster than others for speed train's. some slower but more loyalty damaging noblemen that cost a little more & so forth. Expand on the noblemen unit. Maybe somehow get some type of form of defence other than a wall that specifically target's ram's & cats like the oil on the wall's gate's rome total war style. A Building you upgrade so far like 10 lvl's that only targets cat's & ram's as a defensive mechanism that will kill OR impeed rams or cats from breaking your wall thus, not being able to cat anything in your villa's.

The siege equipment & noblemen unit's are the only thing's ive noticed TW never hinting big at adding,changing etc.

It's never brought up. Maybe for a reason maybe its been tested but if not its a cool new idea for world's

^_^