Discussion: Start of a new High Performance Round

DeletedUser

Start of a new High Performance

The next HP round will start on Friday 25th March at around 10:00.

Pre-registration is available now so you can secure your place and invite your friends.
You can login to the world straight away to form your tribe and prepare for the world's start.
When the world starts you will be placed near your tribe mates if you are in a tribe.

The world will last for 3 months, ending on the 25th June.

The winning tribe and top 3 players will receive a premium point prize.

Configuration
Speed4
Unit Speed1
Premium FeaturesPA/AM Only
MillisecondsYes
Attack/Support gap150ms
Beginners Protection3 day
Attack ratioNo
Fake limit1% (after 1 month)
Tribe Limit8
TribeLock (after 1 month)
SupportTribe only
Techsimple
ChurchNO
BarbariansYes shrink to 500 points
HaulsNO
FlagsNO
Night modeNO
Ability to attack your own tribeNO
Troops
PaladinNO
ArchersNO
MilitiaNO
QuestsNO
Nobleman
SystemPackets / half price
Maximum Distance50

Other information:

Raised start. Warehouse, Timber, Clay, Iron and Farm - Level 6
Base production for mines is doubled.

May the best tribe win!

roman01

Very interesting settings but very disappointed with the large ms gap. I will have to hope for 25 ms or smaller gaps in the future!

DeletedUser118341

Disappointing. I got excited when it said it was only PA / AM. I thought it would be a return to old-school. Alas, it is because its no hauls :( Get ready for a toxic merge fest guys, particularly with the low tribe limit. I guarantee atleast one tribe, will set up others purely to merge.

Not entirely sure why they have gone with no-hauls, considering 83 is still going.

Attack gap is god aweful, as virtually everyone who see's the settings will say.

Ability to attack your own tribeNO

Does this setting also completely ruin recapping? Or suiciding? Or can you still attack yourself? If you can't attack yourself then this is also a terrible setting.

Good that they have removed pally/archers/quests/church however.

Flipping it to hauls, and changing the attack gap would be made the setting great. Alas, you can't have everything.

I'm more interested to see the quality of this HP. To see whether HP's will become decent worlds now, or continue (mostly) being rather pointless/easy.

DeletedUser

Not a huge fan of the unit speed. That's very fast for a 3 month world.

DeletedUser

Oh, such a perfect settings ... Hoping for finding some team :3

DeletedUser

Will there be an item in the inventory, that will let us transfer our village near friends' ?

DeletedUser119155

I wanna play but I don't have pps for my premium nor farming assistant, anybody who wants a point exchange in the spanish server contact me/ (nickname: Study). I am also looking for a serious tribe.

DeletedUser119155

Makes you wonder if this guy read the settings.

Well, excuse my English, but I don't understand the abbreviations PA/AM properly, I assumed they refer to the two features (Farming assistant and premium. Anyone translates or explains what is PA and/or AM?

Thank you beforehand.

DeletedUser

Well, excuse my English, but I don't understand the abbreviations PA/AM properly, I assumed they refer to the two features (Farming assistant and premium. Anyone translates or explains what is PA and/or AM?

Thank you beforehand.
PA = Premium Account
AM = Account Menager

PS. Anybody know if there will be an item in inventory that will let me transfer my village near my friends ?
PS2. I have some pp on uk server to exchange for pp here.

DeletedUser90465

Thank you beforehand.

I wish we could activate Farming Assistant on no haul worlds. Would really help with farming

DeletedUser118606

never played a speed round and been away from TW. for quite some time...other than going crazy faster for a shorter amount of time with insanely small tribes, what are the benefits of playing hp rounds again?

DeletedUser119360

Just Perfect settings. I love no hauls. Thanks tw.
for making a perfect setting for every1. Cheers.