Discussion: Start of world 52

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow, haven't played TW for a long time thanks to Grepolis. I remember starting in world 20 about the advertisement mentioned does TW still advertise through facebook?? Because that's how I started and could be a great way to attract players.

Ummm... Would love to play this world as I have been off more than on and would really like to get into this game, so I hope these settings will help since others have mentioned they're good for newbies. :)

the settings arent specific for newbies they aren't bad settings, the no starting location, no fake limit and 5 days bp turn alot of experienced players and it keeps pre mades from owning the beginning of a world. It is a good choice for getting back into the game again.

DeletedUser94062

I agree, It does make it a simpler way to start off, but I have to disagree with some of the setting choices... The no fakes rule is pretty rediculus in my opinion.

But hey, I haven't had more than five vilages in over a year and a half so my opinion is meaningless! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Will I be the only expirienced player there or will someone join me??? Im gonna start a tribewith a max of 15 people. If you have what it takes youshould see if your close....mail me

DeletedUser

Umm, I have read other experienced players were going to join to help out the newbies. They probably won't try to dominate the world.

DeletedUser

settings look good... should be a long world... rather than just haveing 3 overwelming tribes in a matter of months which has been seen in the past few worlds

i'll play.. good luck to everyone :)

Coolbannana

I remember when there were worlds that were released two at a time and you could join only one at a time out of the two.
That was when there were thousands of players joining within the first day or so. Now it is much less.

Correct me if i'm wrong..

a quote i picked up from the general forum that got me thinking about this world that is about to be born & why i think its about to be a sell out world in days!

for 1 there is that just one new world and everyone experienced or newbie out there has not seen a new world for a long time now so there is bound to be few staying out of this one!
world 12 has ended & a world has been one by a tribe that's the sort of news tribe leaders and players like to here a victory,a world has been beat! we all know the film highlander right! there can be only one!!!! is a classic oneliner in the film and thats how theses world's will all end one tribe\1 world & now that 12 has gone many more will be one that way! freeing up players

3 winter is kicking in & comeing to much of the western world & unless your off skiiing what else is there lol TW will grow and 52 is a new beggineing in more ways than one so forget this dieing xxxx i read on the forum its far from it that is a load of rubish the a some massive worlds that are not even talked about yet that are no more than a twinkle in farther tribal wars eye but you wait and see!!!!

DeletedUser

hotrodder said:
settings look good... should be a long world... rather than just haveing 3 overwelming tribes in a matter of months which has been seen in the past few worlds

I think the same - settings looks good (except few things) , but I know very many players who really dont like this settings. :s Dont know why...but I know its not possible to wait for the great settings, it will never happen. :)

DeletedUser93931

The settings are good for two types as I see it. Newbies and the people getting back into the game. The settings I do not mind but I hate packet system and complex tech. I don't think anyone can truly predict this world. Usually you look at a few key figures and can see where the world is going to go however with this there just is none of that.

DeletedUser63702

The settings are good for two types as I see it. Newbies and the people getting back into the game. The settings I do not mind but I hate packet system and complex tech. I don't think anyone can truly predict this world. Usually you look at a few key figures and can see where the world is going to go however with this there just is none of that.

This world is nice for many people, easier for those who have been playing a while and also a nice one for new players to learn form the best( or close to it). This is perfect for me, after playing on another RPG game for sometime (Nation States), but every world is different in its own way. This one maybe slower on the get go, depending who joins right away. If the more experienced players join right away and get their tribes in order faster than those who have been playing in the more newer worlds. We might see the first "real" wars that include nobles by i'd guess November. If it's the other way, with less experienced, i'd guess late November, for the "real" wars to start.

DeletedUser94062

Coolbannana said:
for 1 there is that just one new world and everyone experienced or newbie out there has not seen a new world for a long time now so there is bound to be few staying out of this one!
world 12 has ended & a world has been one by a tribe that's the sort of news tribe leaders and players like to here a victory,a world has been beat! we all know the film highlander right! there can be only one!!!! is a classic oneliner in the film and thats how theses world's will all end one tribe\1 world & now that 12 has gone many more will be one that way! freeing up players

The problem with that, is that all the W12 players are now experianced, so opening up a beginer world just hinders everyone! these winners, these experianced players, will want to start fresh in a new world, the plroblem now is that it's a beginers world and hinders them. So really, W12 closing should have no impact on the settings of this new world.

I definately agree with someone elses comment (can't remember who or fine the quote, sorry) that they should go back to opening 2 worlds at a time, It would really make it a lot easier for players to choose the right world for them, instead of opening a single world and hoping everyone likes the settings.

DeletedUser

I definately agree with someone elses comment (can't remember who or fine the quote, sorry) that they should go back to opening 2 worlds at a time, It would really make it a lot easier for players to choose the right world for them, instead of opening a single world and hoping everyone likes the settings.

If they don't have the player base to support this, then what is the point? It isn't cost effective, and remember, Inno's prime objective is to turn a profit on the game.

DeletedUser63702

If they don't have the player base to support this, then what is the point? It isn't cost effective, and remember, Inno's prime objective is to turn a profit on the game.

You must remember that this isn't innos' only browser game, more info can be found HERE

DeletedUser

You must remember that this isn't innos' only browser game, more info can be found HERE

So it's okay for TW to lose money as long as they can make up for it with other games?

It doesn't work that way. If the game doesn't make money it doesn't get supported, it's that simple.

DeletedUser

I know it isn't Inno's only browser game. I never said it wasn't. :icon_rolleyes:

You must remember smart business people like to make money on everything they do. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Brainiacblue said:
The settings I do not mind but I hate packet system and complex tech
In my opinions coins system is the best. (my first world was with coins -w7. :))

DeletedUser63702

So it's okay for TW to lose money as long as they can make up for it with other games?

It doesn't work that way. If the game doesn't make money it doesn't get supported, it's that simple.

I wasn't saying it was ok, I had to hurry up posting since it was midnight and I was tired. The problem with TW now is less people are joining mainly because all the old worlds are closing and their players are joining any new world that opens. And those new players to the game have a hard time finding a tribe that will accept them, because all those tribes might be premades and let only experienced players join. Thus the new players leave and give bad reviews on the game and people see that and don't join. The opening of World 52 wouldn't some what controversial had it opened earlier, before W12 closed, then this world would give newer players to the game a chance.

DeletedUser

I wasn't saying it was ok, I had to hurry up posting since it was midnight and I was tired. The problem with TW now is less people are joining mainly because all the old worlds are closing and their players are joining any new world that opens. And those new players to the game have a hard time finding a tribe that will accept them, because all those tribes might be premades and let only experienced players join. Thus the new players leave and give bad reviews on the game and people see that and don't join. The opening of World 52 wouldn't some what controversial had it opened earlier, before W12 closed, then this world would give newer players to the game a chance.

What you are saying now in no way has to do with why they should open two worlds at once when it isn't profitable, nor does it have any relevance to Inno's other games.

And, the fact that W12 is closing is not a big deal in regards to the opening of W52. I mean, there was only one tribe left, so it mean there is all of 61 players from that world who could possibly join W52(like they couldn't have joined anyway, but that is besides the point).

DeletedUser

I am a newb on W51 and 50, wanting to join 52 as soon as possible to start at the very beginning of a world. When does 52 start and how can I join a third world?? I don't know how I joined the second, one day, I suddenly just had an option to log in to another world (50). Thanks for any help

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
settings are really annoying! i mean barbarians grows to 3500, fake limit, no starting direction........the world promises a lot of barb hunter. Hopefully w53 will better and straight

Status
Not open for further replies.