Discussion: Start of world 53

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser85405

So you can't restart till the first person is out of bp and there is no bonus villages, so that means there will be no barbs meaning no farming till bp ends, correct? :icon_sad:

Or will you be planting so many barbs per 15x15 for example?

DeletedUser

Barbarian villages: Grow slowly to 750 points

So there will be barbs from start..Im presuming? If not then its just silly with no farming.

DeletedUser

IMO...

i understand your reasons for doing what you are doing. BUT....i think it will just make alot of players start later in the game. IF there are barbs at start up....it would help. I cant imagine not farming for 2.5 days. :(

I like the NO restart idea...BUT...it does eliminate ALOT of barbs that would usually be around.

DeletedUser

I hope to be one of the first 100 to join
On w50 I was the 161st person to join

DeletedUser656

voted 7, still will only be 1-2 per 15*15, so will be an interesting world. Sadly, I don't plan to join atm.

7:100 will be about 7 per 15*15.

I believe this roughly equals the number of barbarians found on previous worlds.

A humble player

Well you're a mod so you Should know exactly :D

it depends on randomness.

And morthy, I don't think that is right. I underestimated (multiplied wrong :icon_redface:), but judging by w52, where my 15*15 has 69 villages, including the original 8 barbs, (which means 61 players) there would be 4.25 barbs per 15*15, unless player density was significantly higher.

DeletedUser656

it depends on randomness.

And morthy, I don't think that is right. I underestimated (multiplied wrong :icon_redface:), but judging by w52, where my 15*15 has 69 villages, including the original 8 barbs, (which means 61 players) there would be 4.25 barbs per 15*15, unless player density was significantly higher.

I did a count on W10 last night and it came out as approximately 100 villages per 15x15.

The core on W53 right now is slightly more densely packed than will be when the world opens, but it should still give you a vague idea of what to expect.

A humble player

I did a count on W10 last night and it came out as approximately 100 villages per 15x15.

The core on W53 right now is slightly more densely packed than will be when the world opens, but it should still give you a vague idea of what to expect.

Ok, and I did want to ask, what are your building levels and troop counts on w53 right now :p

DeletedUser656

Village Headquarters (Level 10)
Barracks (Level 10)
Stable (Level 10)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 10)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 15)
Timber camp (Level 100)
Clay pit (Level 100)
Iron mine (Level 100)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 20)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 10)

I have no troops, I think Allyboo killed them all.

DeletedUser

How much resources do level 100 mines produce per hour? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Am I the first to point out the countdown timer on the homepage looks kinda stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.