Discussion: Start of World 58 and a no hauls HP world

Temedgin

im not a fan of the church, and i like the faster worlds. i was a huge fan of 49. that world had great settings for some one like me who likes to play maybe 3 or 4 months on a world before life catches up. im also a huge fan of the 3 lv tech system. i think it adds so much to the game, and being able to custom your units to your gaming style is prolly my favourite mod in Tw.

DeletedUser

I personally don't mind churches, or no haul. They mix up the play strategy and make the game fun, now I personally don't prefer churches but I will play a world that has them because they are still fun to play. And on no haul, I enjoy those too, and I'm very active, I'm good at farming, and I enjoy to farm. But no haul worlds are still loads of fun, and unlike most people I get MORE aggressive on no haul worlds, one of the keys to winning in this game is to go against the norm. And for me, I think mid-game no hauls is funner than mid-game farming world.

Paul Chaul

Looking at the number who joined it maybe it will be a fail world after all....

Still has only half of the current members of w57 it's been open 6 days so one would expect most of the rim starters to have joined already.

N58 Enter World 58 Section
25,724 players, 1,423 tribes, 30,287 villages
EN57 Enter World 57 Section
49,113 players, 2,507 tribes, 134,759 villages

DeletedUser69611

Looking at the number who joined it maybe it will be a fail world after all....

Still has only half of the current members of w57 it's been open 6 days so one would expect most of the rim starters to have joined already.

N58 Enter World 58 Section
25,724 players, 1,423 tribes, 30,287 villages
EN57 Enter World 57 Section
49,113 players, 2,507 tribes, 134,759 villages

They add stupid settings like church and no haul on their, ofc it will be a fail... Some people just don't listen... The MAIN players who PLAY TW do not like church/no haul..

DeletedUser

They add stupid settings like church and no haul on their, ofc it will be a fail... Some people just don't listen... The MAIN players who PLAY TW do not like church/no haul..

Yup. Nice work generalizing the views of everyone who plays TW. Might I ask where you came to these conculsions? Or, like the rest of the people who whined, just made up some random statistic that's flawed beyond belief. Before you say 'Look at this thread'. The typical player is not a forum dweller.

Yep. Thought so. I know many people who like churches, and many more people who love no hauls. And i'm sure they are classed as more of a 'MAIN player' than you dubya... You still have w35 on your sig, when did you last play on it? Nearly a year now? Show's how up to date you are with tw... :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101692

no hauls

they should open up two worlds at a time normal world and a no hauls world because there are many players like me that love this game and just dont have the time for it the constant farming and all that to stay in the game and not fall behind so no hauls helps players like me out so thats what i am saying and

so far i see that almost everyone doesnt like churches my vote is there also i hate church worlds i played one and quit after about 2 weeks mainly because i cant be so active and when i seen the first no hauls world i loved it and enjoy no hauls waiting for the next one to come out

DeletedUser101692

Yup. Nice work generalizing the views of everyone who plays TW. Might I ask where you came to these conculsions? Or, like the rest of the people who whined, just made up some random statistic that's flawed beyond belief. Before you say 'Look at this thread'. The typical player is not a forum dweller.

Yep. Thought so. I know many people who like churches, and many more people who love no hauls. And i'm sure they are classed as more of a 'MAIN player' than you dubya... You still have w35 on your sig, when did you last play on it? Nearly a year now? Show's how up to date you are with tw... :icon_rolleyes:

i agree with this 95% i just joined this forum just so i can say keep making no hauls and i dont know many people who like churches that just me i say you make two worlds at a time and every other world or every three worlds can be a NO churches because i have to respect that people like church worlds

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
they should open up two worlds at a time normal world and a no hauls world because there are many players like me that love this game and just dont have the time for it the constant farming and all that to stay in the game and not fall behind so no hauls helps players like me out so thats what i am saying and

so far i see that almost everyone doesnt like churches my vote is there also i hate church worlds i played one and quit after about 2 weeks mainly because i cant be so active and when i seen the first no hauls world i loved it and enjoy no hauls waiting for the next one to come out

Why are you still not playing it?

Not as if its been open that long.

DeletedUser102036

Honestly, In my opinion morale is one of the worst attributes ever thought up by tribal wars staff.. All it does is benefit the little man.. I would agree its great for starters or new people trying to learn tribal wars and understand how strategy comes into the game.. Yet otherwise all it does is make it longer and harder to do anything if you know anything beyond the intermidate parts of the game.

Churches.. It has some sense, but the range of the church in my opinion is the real issuse when it comes to them. Makes it more difficult to do farming, attacking, or tribe opp's against another tribe other then a select few that will be on the front line.

My biggest issuse with all this is the staff keep picking morale or church worlds.. Very few Normal worlds. In my opinion there would be many more people playing the worlds that are more normal based worlds.. Or maybe making a Time based Morale. Not in their sense of it but in the sense that for a certian time period(1-12 monthor more) that Morale will be installed into the game. In order for the world to grow and then it can be cut off, just like when they would close a world or half noble prices. So the world can grow in this instance instead of the other tactics to get a world finished faster.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

morale-is-normal-for-world-settings.....and-go-join-w50-then...see-how-well-you-do....