Discussion: Start of World 68

DeletedUser656

Start of World 68

World 68 will start on Monday the 25th of March at around 10:30. Pre-registration is available now so you can secure your place and invite your friends. You can login to the world straight away to form your tribe and prepare for the world's start. When the world starts you will be placed near your tribe mates if you are in a tribe.

The world has a dominance based winning condition. Once a tribe reaches 60% dominance, the world will automatically close to registrations and the endgame phase will begin. At this point, restarts will be disabled. This will last for 90 days, after which automatic peace will come into effect and the world will end shortly after. Only one tribe can win the world. An allied win is not possible.

This world will have a number of additional features available that can be purchased using premium points:

• Build time reduction / Build instant
  • Build cost reduction
  • Merchant exchange
  • Additional resource production
  • Flag packages

We appreciate that a lot of existing players have been against the introduction of these features. For this reason, the plan is to only activate these features on every other world, meaning World 69 will not have them enabled.

Please note that if you join the world after it has started that the village starting location selection has moved to the join world screen.

The settings

Not sure what some of the settings mean? Click here for more information.

Speed: 1
Unit speed: 1
Flags: Yes
Paladin: Yes, with enhanced weapons
Archers: No
Church enabled: No
Noble system: Gold coins
Morale: Points and unlimited time based
Bonus villages: Yes
Barbarian villages: Grow to 2500 points
Tech system: 3 level
Beginner protection: 4 days
Tribe limit: 40
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms. Fake limit enabled (1%). Hauls fully enabled.

DeletedUser

Oh God, it's finally happened here too... :|

Let the exodus begin.

DeletedUser94483

Since I am the first here....SERIOUSLY PAY TO WIN OPTIONS....definitely a world to avoid at all costs for all .net players.

I do not like fake limits but that is eh.

Speed is fine flags is nice no church like that like the farming but the pay to win ruins this world for my joining.

DeletedUser

I dont get it only this world 68 will have this PAY to win feature or the other worlds too? :D

DeletedUser

Since I am the first here

Fail.

On topic; it was always inevitable that .net was going to go P2W. It's obviously successful in other servers, and we all know that TW is on the decline, so they may as well milk the old cow whilst they still can. Just be thankful they've listened to their consumers and have pledged to only activate it once every two worlds.

DeletedUser94483

Ewok duh it was a fail someone posted a few seconds before me...Also as inevitable as it may have been does not mean I have to deal with this decision.

DeletedUser105718

This world will have a number of additional features available that can be purchased using premium points:

Build time reduction / Build instant
Build cost reduction
Merchant exchange
Additional resource production
Flag packages

R.I.P Tribalwars

2006-2013

On a serious note, this is the most retarded move made by Inno games.

DeletedUser

I'm playing us9 currently, which is P2W... and really haven't used much pp besides actually setting up PA. I think I rushed a farm because I was locked and I'm impatient. I'm still ranked in the top 10, higher than some of those people who have paid uber amounts of pp to cut costs or reduce build time. Nauz is ranked 1 by a good 200+ points, and he hasn't been using pp either. Effective farming will keep pace or beat premium point abusers. You don't have to pay to play, just the option is there.

Besides... isn't that half the fun? Showing that you can still be a top player without paying the pp to boost yourself?

DeletedUser101383

The only reason for me to play on .net and not on my country's version was the absolut redicilous premium settings. They will probably add the 20% extra resources in the next world worlds as well (70 pp per res per week)

I would like to thank innogames, for finally murdering the .net servers!

DeletedUser101383

oh i missed that one, i instanly got an alergic reaction by reading the first line.
so it will cost you 100 pp for flages, 210 pp for extra res (p week) 10 pp per merchant and 10 (?) pp for build time reduction.

That would be like 1000pp per month

DeletedUser

• Build time reduction / Build instant
  • Build cost reduction
  • Merchant exchange
  • Additional resource production
  • Flag packages
Who's up for world 69?

DeletedUser18879

Moment it becomes mandatory for every world is the moment I, and believe many others, am quitting. It's disgusting.

EDIT: Had to edit post to once again say that I'm DISGUSTED.

DeletedUser61336

I really don't mind most settings honestly. Sure I'd prefer some, but it won't ruin an entire world for me. Pay to Win though. Time and money are two things I fall short on.