Discussion: Start of World 77

DeletedUser

Dunno what a craiglist is, if you mean i should not look for a co-player here. My apologies, I will wait for an actual world 77 forum to open.

DeletedUser

Dunno what a craiglist is, if you mean i should not look for a co-player here. My apologies, I will wait for an actual world 77 forum to open.

Check out the premades and co players forum, should just be a bit below this one on the main page :)

DeletedUser

or feel free to get your farming nub ass in to a no hauls so you can get whaled on by people who know how to use the actual skills the game has to offer, instead of sitting there the entire day clicking the "A" and "B" buttons.. Nub.

And what are those so called "Actual Skills" the game has to offer on No haul worlds compered to hauls? :icon_rolleyes:.

Upgrade mines for the first week? Check someones village growth? Beg noobs to clear sh!t for you so you don't waste troops since they cost resources because you can't farm villages?

DeletedUser

orrrr..... Beat enemies with skill, instead of being a nerd with 3 cos farming 24 hours a day :) No hauls is all skills (granted some people do use bashers, which I dont consider a fun or fair way to play) while farming worlds are all about activity, you can be loose with your timings and lose your train and nuke and just farm it back, while in no hauls be a noob who makes mistakes will lead you straight to the rim.

DeletedUser

Tribalwars is an easy game, talking about skill is just stupid. There is nothing besides timing and how you approach the game. Compared to those two skills, I would consider knowing how to farm properly way more uncommon. Farming is not just all activity, saying that is like saying timings is just pressing enter. How you farm greatly impacts the results. Most players complaining about farming just being activity, are players with no idea of what they are doing.

That being said, I am definitely still joining and looking forward to it. I am not bashing no hauls, merely bashing CasuallyNoobing for not knowing what he's talking about. :)

DeletedUser

Tribalwars is an easy game, talking about skill is just stupid. There is nothing besides timing and how you approach the game. Compared to those two skills, I would consider knowing how to farm properly way more uncommon. Farming is not just all activity, saying that is like saying timings is just pressing enter. How you farm greatly impacts the results. Most players complaining about farming just being activity, are players with no idea of what they are doing.

That being said, I am definitely still joining and looking forward to it. I am not bashing no hauls, merely bashing CasuallyNoobing for not knowing what he's talking about. :)

Looking forward to seeing you quit like every other :)

DeletedUser

I didnt bash his acticity? I dont even know him and never talked to him before that post. Not sure why he felt the need to bash me tbh, hes just some random co of an account he didnt create :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I didnt bash his acticity? I dont even know him and never talked to him before that post. Not sure why he felt the need to bash me tbh, hes just some random co of an account he didnt create :icon_rolleyes:

You've spoken quite a bit with me, but oh well... I am not going to force you to realize that. I didn't bash you for no reason, as you brought it upon yourself. I may not be the one who created the account, but I am the player mainly in charge of it and have been on each world I've played it.

And yeah, you're acting superior, as if I haven't played no haul before :lol:

DeletedUser

You've spoken quite a bit with me, but oh well... I am not going to force you to realize that. I didn't bash you for no reason, as you brought it upon yourself. I may not be the one who created the account, but I am the player mainly in charge of it and have been on each world I've played it.

And yeah, you're acting superior, as if I haven't played no haul before :lol:

I didnt know who you were, this is a different forum name. Your bashing was actually fairly nonconstructive and didn't prove any points.. My points were pretty valid still, farming can be taught and therefore just becomes a matter of how much time someone wants to spend playing each day. Whereas on no hauls, you dont get the luxury of being able to out farm everyone, thus making them more reliant on other aspects of the game.

I dont care if you have played one or haven't lol..

DeletedUser

I didnt know who you were, this is a different forum name. Your bashing was actually fairly nonconstructive and didn't prove any points..

Wasn't meant to do either, as it was simply a statement of facts.

My points were pretty valid still, farming can be taught and therefore just becomes a matter of how much time someone wants to spend playing each day. Whereas on no hauls, you don't get the luxury of being able to out farm everyone, thus making them more reliant on other aspects of the game.

Farming is the hardest part of the game to learn, as it is dynamic. Sending trains, faking, positioning villages, sniping, backtiming, etc doesn't change. It is always the same thing and if you've learned it once, you'll have no problems with it in the future. The "other aspects of the game" do most of the time require less skill than farming and startup in general, and as such, there is no reason to see no haul as a more skillful world.

I dont care if you have played one or haven't lol..

That was directed at

Looking forward to seeing you quit as every other :)

DeletedUser

Wasn't meant to do either, as it was simply a statement of facts.

Farming is the hardest part of the game to learn, as it is dynamic. Sending trains, faking, positioning villages, sniping, backtiming, etc doesn't change. It is always the same thing and if you've learned it once, you'll have no problems with it in the future. The "other aspects of the game" do most of the time require less skill than farming and startup in general, and as such, there is no reason to see no haul as a more skillful world.

That was directed at

Well then clearly we see differently. To me, farming is boring and takes up way to much time. To farm properly you spend what, 6 hours minimum a day playing? (considering you have co players) I would much rather just beat my opponents using the not so "dyanmic" skills that arent so boring and time consuming.

To be considered a skilled farmer, you would need to do what exactly? What makes it a more "dynamic" skill? I dont understand that concept unless you mean by looking for new villages to farm as you get more lc, which to me is just time consuming stuff that no one else wants to bother with.

Kbrownerz

Clicking a script to make troops farm villages isn't skill *facepalm*

DeletedUser

There's a saying us oldies had a while back.
"If you don't hate farming you've never done it properly."
Not sure how much the loot assistant has changed that but the point still applies. Farming is a chore and takes fun out of the game.

#nohaulmasterrace.

DeletedUser

Well then clearly we see differently. To me, farming is boring and takes up way to much time. To farm properly you spend what, 6 hours minimum a day playing? (considering you have co players) I would much rather just beat my opponents using the not so "dyanmic" skills that arent so boring and time consuming.

To be considered a skilled farmer, you would need to do what exactly? What makes it a more "dynamic" skill? I dont understand that concept unless you mean by looking for new villages to farm as you get more lc, which to me is just time consuming stuff that no one else wants to bother with.

Clicking through the FA every 30 minutes(often from my phone while doing something else) isn't time consuming imo, but everyone is different.

The way you set your farming up is completely dependent on your area. There are several different techniques when it comes to farming. If you ever come into contact with haul worlds(not counting the failure on 76) you should be able to learn at least a few.

Let's just use a hypothetical example. On world 76 Player A has X LC and farms 2 mil res every day. However, not knowing how to properly farm, he is just mashing the FA(like most players do). Meanwhile, player B has 0.75X LC and still farms 2 mil res every day. Player B also only spends half the time player A does sending out farming runs. That's how much of a difference proper farming can create. If player A had known how to properly farm he could have gained lots of free time to do other things.

And if the word "dyanmic" creates confusion, I don't even... To put it in a simple way(thank god that's possible, right? :)), farming is never the same. How to do it always changes. That's pretty much the definition of the word, which makes me wonder how it created confusion.

Clicking a script to make troops farm villages isn't skill *facepalm*

Oh god, I don't even...

EDIT:

There's a saying us oldies had a while back.
"If you don't hate farming you've never done it properly."
Not sure how much the loot assistant has changed that but the point still applies. Farming is a chore and takes fun out of the game.

#nohaulmasterrace.

Yes, I don't disagree with you. It is a chore and even with FA making it easier, that has never changed. I actually like no-haul worlds quite a bit myself.

However, that's not what I'm arguing about. It's about Jamie(Casually) saying farming takes no skill.

Last edited by a moderator: