Discussion: Start of World 78

DeletedUser656

Start of World 78

World 78 will start on Tuesday the 25th of November at around 11:00. Pre-registration is available now so you can secure your place and invite your friends. You can login to the world straight away to form your tribe and prepare for the world's start. When the world starts you will be placed near your tribe mates if you are in a tribe.

The world has a dominance based winning condition. Once a tribe reaches 70% dominance, the world will automatically close to registrations and the endgame phase will begin. At this point, restarts will be disabled. This will last for 90 days, after which automatic peace will come into effect and the world will end shortly after. Only one tribe can win the world. An allied win is not possible.

Additional premium features, such as build time reduction and premium trading are enabled.
The settings

Not sure what some of the settings mean? Click here for more information.

Speed:1.0
Unit speed:1.0
Flags:Yes
Hauls:Yes
Paladin:Yes, enhanced items
Archers:Yes
Church enabled:No
Noble system:Gold coins
Morale:Points and unlimited time based
Bonus villages:Yes
Barbarian villages:Grow to 2000 points
Tech system:Simple
Beginner protection:4 days
Tribe limit:50
Other info:Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms.

<tbody>
</tbody>

MR.MR

Am I right to assume that all PP features are enabled since its an even world?

DeletedUser108472

Inno has been very vocal about not supporting older versions of Opera in the past so I am surprised to see another world with 100 millisecond command gaps. I know the game is still playable with older versions of Opera but you do get an unsupported browser message when using it. It just seems that 100 ms command gaps also caters to older versions of Opera so it is a mixed message and may leave new players uninformed about it's benefit. Just wondering if we are in fact moving away from Opera 12.15 or not.

DeletedUser656

Additional premium features, such as build time reduction and premium trading are enabled.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Are all new worlds now P2P play now?

Not too fond of it just wondered if that is a feature I am going to have to get used too or is it on some worlds and not others?

angelicjacki

So this says that churches are not enabled, but when you go to pre-register it says this world does have churches. So which is it?

DeletedUser

Are all new worlds now P2P play now?

Not too fond of it just wondered if that is a feature I am going to have to get used too or is it on some worlds and not others?

Every even numbered world will contain the additional premium features, otherwise, all odd numbered worlds will remain without them.

DeletedUser94483

Inno has been very vocal about not supporting older versions of Opera in the past so I am surprised to see another world with 100 millisecond command gaps. I know the game is still playable with older versions of Opera but you do get an unsupported browser message when using it. It just seems that 100 ms command gaps also caters to older versions of Opera so it is a mixed message and may leave new players uninformed about it's benefit. Just wondering if we are in fact moving away from Opera 12.15 or not.

Opera 12 is NOT required to achieve 100ms gaps...so the setting is appropriate.

DeletedUser116687

Where can I find the pre registration for the world 78?
Thanks,
Dragon007

I found it!

Last edited by a moderator:

silvereclipes

guess we will have to find out if its a church world or not either way no big deal to those I know who are going since we have played both before.bonfire defense is set at a awesome level which will make breaking those stacks more fun.

DeletedUser91827

guess we will have to find out if its a church world or not either way no big deal to those i know who are going since we have played both before.bonfire defense is set at a awesome level which will make breaking those stacks more fun.

hey ! Churches or not guys ??!!

DeletedUser

The settings will be as announced in this thread and the announcement thread. No church.