Discussion: Start of World 81

DeletedUser656

Start of World 81

World 81 will start on Wednesday the 10th of June at around 10:00. Pre-registration is available now so you can secure your place and invite your friends. You can login to the world straight away to form your tribe and prepare for the world's start. When the world starts you will be placed near your tribe mates if you are in a tribe.

The world has a dominance based winning condition. Once a tribe reaches 70% dominance, the world will automatically close to registrations and the endgame phase will begin. At this point, restarts will be disabled. This will last for 90 days, after which automatic peace will come into effect and the world will end shortly after. Only one tribe can win the world. An allied win is not possible.

Additional premium features, such as build time reduction and premium trading are not enabled.

The settings

Not sure what some of the settings mean? Click here for more information.

Speed:1.0
Unit speed:1.0
Flags:No
Hauls:Yes
Paladin:Yes, old items
Archers:No
Church enabled:No
Noble system:Packets
Morale:Points and unlimited time based
Bonus villages:Yes
Barbarian villages:Grow to 1500 points
Tech system:15 tech
Beginner protection:4 days
Tribe limit:25
Other info:Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms. There is a fake limit of 1%. Maximum noble distance of 200 fields. No militia.

<tbody>
</tbody>

DeletedUser90465

25 Tribe Limit, Fake limit, max noble distance, Packets??
Umm No

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Wondering how many will actually fill this world.

15 tech system, 25 tribe limit, packets and a slow speed. - Makings for a dull world

d4m0

I wasn't expecting this for another month or two, but nice settings, going to enjoy this :)

DeletedUser116792

Sorry for most likely a noob question however I was wondering if someone could clarify what this means?

Paladin:Yes, old items
Does this mean that the pally items will have the old style benefits?
[h=2]Carol's morning star[/h][h=4]New style benefits[/h]
  • Increases the damage caused by rams by 100%
  • The wall can be damaged more in the first fighting phase
[h=4]Old style benefits[/h]
  • Increases the damage caused by rams by 100%

Also how does this work with the scout weapon and 15 tech system?
The result of the scout attack depends on the tech level of your scouts and on the amount of surviving units.

* less than 50%, but at least one scout survives: You only see the units that are stationed in the opponent's village right now.
* more than 50%of the scouts survive and scouts at level 1 have been researched: You also see how many resources are in the village.
* more than 70%of the scouts survive and scouts at level 2 have been researched: You also see the construction levels of the individual buildings.
* more than 90%of the scouts survive and scouts at level 3 have been researched: You also see how many units are outside the village at this moment.

Kind Regards,
Brody​

DeletedUser

The settings aren't the best, but at least it's not a pay to win world. No flags and no additional premium features are great. No church and no militia sounds very good too. I'll give this world a chance and look how it's gonna be.

DeletedUser38971

These are some interesting settings.

1 speed tho ........ Should be 2 min now a days .... :icon_evil:

Setting Value
Speed 2
Unit speed modifier 0.7
Moral activated No
Building destruction activated Yes
Trade Cancel time (secs) 300
Command Cancel time (secs) 600
Beginner protection (days) 3
Paladin Activated Yes
Archers Activated Yes
Gold Coin system Yes
Max noble distance 1500
Tribe member limit 35

should be world 82................................ <3

pillburydough

I see a lot of people complaining about this world. I welcome this world, and have actually come back to play it. I don't expect a "slow" world to be easy, but it is very rewarding in the end. Many older players with whom I have spoken to are more interested in playing a world like this than having "newer" worlds with adjusted settings.

Look forward to seeing the adventurous people around in-game!

DeletedUser105452

"An allied win is not possible."

just out of curiosity, has there ever been a world where an allied win was possible?

-Alias-

Looking forward to this one, I rather like the older settings.