Discussion: Toolbar

DeletedUser

is there any chance this toolbar for safari gets released to run on OS X?
The toolbar is already running on Safari under Mac OS but it's not perfect and the menus and popups looks broken so Safari isn't supported yet.

To Tigerteufel : Yes, Ive done all that you suggested. And I still cannot log in using the password that I use ingame and to post here! My password has nothing unusual, only a combination of letters and number.

And thank you for replying - I sent an email to the quaintly named "help desk" and never got an answer.
Could you tell me your account name and the world please?

DeletedUser

The toolbar is already running on Safari under Mac OS but it's not perfect and the menus and popups looks broken so Safari isn't supported yet.

do you know where can i download it? on the mail TW sent there's only windows version (.exe)

thanks

The Resurrection

Can you send out another mass mail when its available for Opera?

westgirl

No Opera - won't use it - simple.

Geez guys it's like saying to Tiger Woods - "here's a nice golf bag for you - but your Ping clubs won't fit"

DeletedUser

do you know where can i download it? on the mail TW sent there's only windows version (.exe)
The link should work for every browser if it's supported, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's not working properly right now. I'm also having some difficulties with Safari ;-)

@ Tigerteufel

Account name Aukana W13Thanks
Do you get any error message when trying to login?

Last edited by a moderator:

n0m4d

The toolbar is very very bad !!
I love the functions but it is full of unwanted stuff : Why do i care about the links that go on the left ? Why can't i disable them!! They take a lot of unwanted space!
Im not sure how it is done but it's all full of bugs, most of the time when i click on a button, nothing happens or it does after some time (i am using this on my intel i3 core laptop so don't you dare tell me it's because my computer is slow, it runs far more complex things than this toolbar)
Also, when i've fully had it with the toolbar and uninstalled it, guess what, firefox says it's gone : BUT IT'S STILL THERE!! the place it was before, it was still there, just a blank line with a + at the end, heck why do i need that stuff to stick, i just told it to uninstall! And after a few hours of hurdles i finally found a way to "Hide" it

So congrats innoGames, you wanted to make a toolbar to outcome other TW toolbars, well done, you did nothing but humiliate yourself and publish something untested!

DeletedUser

@n0m4d: Did you uninstall both add-ons (the conduit engine and the innogames toolbar)?

DeletedUser

The link should work for every browser if it's supported, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's not working properly right now. I'm also having some difficulties with Safari ;-)

i guess you're not familiar with Mac OS then...

the link point me to the Windows Installer (.exe).
these kind of files do NOT run on Mac OS. its a windows installer.
the Mac OS installers are files (.pkg)

so im assuming there is NO version of the toolbar for Mac OS..

could you please confirm that or point me to the right person who can?

thanks...

DeletedUser

Don't tell what I'm familiar with, I'm having a Mac for several years...

But you are misunderstanding the meaning of the link

http://ct2832595.ourtoolbar.com/exe/?sourceid=3&bannertypeid=landingpage001&bannerName=ds

The 'exe' stands only for a subdirectory and not for the windows installer '.exe'.

I know some people who installed the toolbar in Safari on a Mac successfully, but my Mac doesn't like me and until it's not officially announced Safari isn't supported anyway...

DeletedUser656

could you please confirm that or point me to the right person who can?

thanks...

Just tested, worked fine for me in Firefox and Safari, though the popups when you click things on Safari are a bit buggy.

Firefox: http://i.imgur.com/kKpJA.png
Safari: http://i.imgur.com/RPaPU.jpg

Aukana

@ Tigerteufel

Do you get any error message when trying to login?

Yes I get "password invalid" (in the early days the message was in German!) But it is the password that I use successfully for the game itself and all TW applications.

DeletedUser74805

I've been trying to download it, but after I click "Download" nothing happens, even after a few minutes. I have been waiting, and no pop-ups or anything has been blocked by my pop-up blocker, so I was wondering why it isn't opening up for me?

Thanks!

earthquake girl

I love the toolbar. I just want it updated for the latest version of FF so I can use it again. And I hope there's an Opera version soon.

DeletedUser

Yes I get "password invalid" (in the early days the message was in German!) But it is the password that I use successfully for the game itself and all TW applications.
You tried to login on .uk so you just have to change the country to .net.

Aukana

Oringally posted by Tigerteufel
You tried to login on .uk so you just have to change the country to .net.

At last, I never thought of that. Thank you very much for you investigations, much appreciated. Having done all that I hope its good LOL
Ironically I am thinking of quitting on my new worlds and going back to dear old W13 - endgames are such fun!

Thanks again!

DeletedUser

How do I uninstall it from Safari? I tried it out, it's no good.