Discussion: Tribal Wars 2 is coming soon!

A humble player

Youre not the only one, Nauz. My username, DreamSweeper, has been taken as well within like 5min of pre-registration being opened -.-
I blame gargareth. He took like 40 usernames and then lost them all.

Its k though, I got nauzhorror.

DeletedUser

With TW2 a couple of days away let's bring some discussion back to this thread.

Will tw2 succeed as a sequel and usher in a much needed new age of activity and revival, or is it just a bullet to the head of a dying game?

If it does well, any potential growth of this game is gone, the amount of new players joining a world will be noexsistent. Will future worlds just be old dinosaurs fighting for extinction?

How many old gods will return just to see how tw2 pans out, a couple? None?

Is this a chance bring back some oldschool bloodshed and flaming or will we all just hug it out?

What would be the best way grow the community of this new game? Keep it from turning into this retarded, elitist, self destructing vibe we have going on now.

Honestly I think it might have a chance by starting off APP friendly, as long as innogames steers clear of pay to win microtranactions, (any decent player will be gone in a heartbeat) something might actually come out of this.

DeletedUser

Keep it from turning into this elitist, self destructing vibe we have going on now.

I was about to argue that the TW community isn't elitist. And then I realized nobody ever really seems to acknowledge, at least not on these forums, that playing the game casually is a completely legitimate way of playing. And I realized you're right. We, as a whole, are elitist.

The only valid way to play, if you look at these forums, is to try and be a world-class player. That's pretty much the definition of elitist, no matter how helpful we try and pretend to be about it. And it does drive away new players - I've seen it happen. If TW2 is going to be a real success, we need to welcome casual players into our community.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91827

WHAT'S ALL THIS GARBAGE WITH THE BETA KEY ?!

DO YOU WANT US TO PLAY OR NOT?!

JJjjjjjjjeeeeezzzeeeeeee