Discussion: Tribal Wars 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

another mass build suggestion...

when you go to the buildings overview you cant build anything until you click that hammer... when you do you are able to build in that village/all villes(if you click the one at the top) maybe if you click this a second time it changes to an icon of the hammer with a red line through it, and instead of building when you click on the number (like number18 if you have a lvl 18 stable) it will instead demolish that building... another one is to be able to click on the little picture to cancle that construction (the picture of the building you are constrcting over on the right)
(sorry if thats badly worded or hard to understand lol) =P

DeletedUser93439

The new menu looks great, will it still support the travel times and such?

DeletedUser

I love the way you're leaving the worst features 'till last. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol.. I hate the wait that they have between updates of the 7.0 thread :( Its annoying LOL.

DeletedUser

lol
THe new map upgrade looks great, I use it in beta and it is soo much easiyer

DeletedUser

How about demolish button ? When I use non-premium as well as premium, I can only demolish 5 buildings, I want to improve a bit since there were some buildings that are not necessarily to build for defense. I want demolish functions adding in queues as similar to upgrade building

M3dive

How about demolish button ? When I use non-premium as well as premium, I can only demolish 5 buildings, I want to improve a bit since there were some buildings that are not necessarily to build for defense. I want demolish functions adding in queues as similar to upgrade building

+1 Thank you!

DeletedUser

I would like to remind everyone that this thread is for the discussion of the new features being released in version 7.0 as they have been described in the announcements. This is not the proper place to discuss any and all new suggestions; the appropriate place for that would be in the suggestions and discussion forum.

DeletedUser

Question...

So, I'm guessing that you have to right click to bring up the options right? This looks great and will greatly benefit the bigger players.

Great Job TWs Team keep it up.

DeletedUser

<3 the new map feature, I had a little play with it on beta server and loved it.

Repinski

I would like to remind everyone that this thread is for the discussion of the new features being released in version 7.0 as they have been described in the announcements. This is not the proper place to discuss any and all new suggestions; the appropriate place for that would be in the suggestions and discussion forum.

Don't waist your breath (or in this case time) Servy, they won't listen, people have told them to get on topic already....

I do like the look of the new map features so far. Looking forward to seeing them in action.

aakminer1234

Though all these graphical and additional improvements are overall all great, is it possible that it will reduce the speed of the game. Not as in loading a page per second, but when you have 100s of tabs open and/or sending sub-second trains etc. As long as the game speed is unaffected, I see only positive aspects of these great new improvements.

DeletedUser

Though all these graphical and additional improvements are overall all great, is it possible that it will reduce the speed of the game. Not as in loading a page per second, but when you have 100s of tabs open and/or sending sub-second trains etc. As long as the game speed is unaffected, I see only positive aspects of these great new improvements.

Most of the graphics are all going to be cached by your browser, so it's usually just the first time you view the page, or whenever you clear your cache, that it will need to send all of the graphics.

DeletedUser95594

Would like to see a feature where you get to choose who gets to buy from the market i.e Allies, or exclude enemies from buying from your market stuff.

DeletedUser

Is there anyway to clear all your village notebooks in one go? If so please tell me how :icon_confused:

If not it would make the village notebook a much more useful feature. It is very handy for planning mass attacks but it would be nice to be able to clear them all in one hit ready for the next op. Increasing the maximum number of brackets to be displayed in the notebook would also make life easier but is probably impractical.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is there anyway to clear all your village notebooks in one go? If so please tell me how :icon_confused:

If not it would make the village notebook a much more useful feature. It is very handy for planning mass attacks but it would be nice to be able to clear them all in one hit ready for the next op. Increasing the maximum number of brackets to be displayed in the notebook would also make life easier but is probably impractical.

Suggestions > Suggestions forum
Discussion of version 7.0 > This thread

This has been said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.