Discussion: Tribal Wars 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

STAFAST

The new maps look fantastic, cant wait to see them in action...All else also looks good, during heavy wars most will be a great bonus.

DeletedUser

My bad. Might as well remove it from here and I will make a new thread about it.

Shadryk 01

Fantastic work on the maps. Helpful preview. Looking forward to it.

The hotlinks for village controls appear to be a nice time-saver, as well.

The think I like about these recent updates is that they create more efficient gameplay. Something isn't right when you need 70 scripts & tricked-up browsers to play the game. I like the direction this is going.

DeletedUser

In game chat would be AMAZING.. Especially if it had similar user privileges levels like the forums.

That is a great idea.
Similar to the one that exists in The West would do wonders.

Im actually impressed with lots of the new features in the last year or so. I so wish we had many of these back when I started playing World 5.

I love the new map click and drag. 30x30 is wicked as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkrence

simple time saving fix request.

on Overview > Troops > Support
and
on Overview > Troops > Defence

can you put another "select all" and "Only show villages with support"

on top of list, not just at bottom.
scrolling through all villages just to get to box is kinda waisting time.

I know not saving alot of time and scrolling isnt hard. but would help.

thanks.

A humble player

simple time saving fix request.

on Overview > Troops > Support
and
on Overview > Troops > Defence

can you put another "select all" and "Only show villages with support"

on top of list, not just at bottom.
scrolling through all villages just to get to box is kinda waisting time.

I know not saving alot of time and scrolling isnt hard. but would help.

thanks.
There is a key on your keaboard that says end. use it.

Repinski

I love the new ability to mark barbs on the map. This will make farming in early game way more effective if you do it without the use of scripts. (I use scripts but I'm just saying)

A humble player

I love the new ability to mark barbs on the map. This will make farming in early game way more effective if you do it without the use of scripts. (I use scripts but I'm just saying)

Even with them, this makes it easier ;)

DeletedUser

Map Marking:

Will you be able to dump co-ords into a list, in order to add them to a group, or only be able to add them individually 1 at a time?
Functionality wise a list would be fantastic.

Otherwise, love the new map marking features.

Repinski

Map Marking:

Will you be able to dump co-ords into a list, in order to add them to a group, or only be able to add them individually 1 at a time?

Great question! I am curious as to the answer myself.

DeletedUser

Map Marking:

[spoil]
javascript:if(window.location.href.match(/screen\=map/i)){if(!$("#village_coords").length){$("body").append($("<div id=\"village_coords\"><span>Click a village on the map to select it:</span><br/><textarea id=\"villageList\" cols=\"40\" rows=\"20\" value=\"\"/>"));}$("table[class=map] a[onmouseover*=Map.map_popup]").each(function(i,e){e.href='javascript:var villageList=$("#villageList")[0];if(villageList.value){villageList.value+="\\n";}villageList.value+="'+String(e.onmouseover).match(/\d+\|\d+/)+'";void(0);';});}else{alert('This script works only on the map');}void(0);
[/spoil]
click this script while on map then you can click away at villages... this puts the coords in a list at the bottom underneath the map... when you move the map this script closes down though... wonder if it will with scrolling map

A humble player

[spoil]
javascript:if(window.location.href.match(/screen\=map/i)){if(!$("#village_coords").length){$("body").append($("<div id=\"village_coords\"><span>Click a village on the map to select it:</span><br/><textarea id=\"villageList\" cols=\"40\" rows=\"20\" value=\"\"/>"));}$("table[class=map] a[onmouseover*=Map.map_popup]").each(function(i,e){e.href='javascript:var villageList=$("#villageList")[0];if(villageList.value){villageList.value+="\\n";}villageList.value+="'+String(e.onmouseover).match(/\d+\|\d+/)+'";void(0);';});}else{alert('This script works only on the map');}void(0);
[/spoil]
click this script while on map then you can click away at villages... this puts the coords in a list at the bottom underneath the map... when you move the map this script closes down though... wonder if it will with scrolling map

It will need to be rewritten most likely, all map related scripts will.

pillburydough

Should involve more for Non-Premimum users (juist saying!)

Like a small quickbar - max of per say 5 items?

DeletedUser

So pretty much all the "sneak-peeks" I've seen so far are for premium users. Why? What are you giving to the non-premium players?

Repinski

Should involve more for Non-Premimum users (juist saying!)

Like a small quickbar - max of per say 5 items?

No. People could just put an incoming tag script, a farming script, and a recruitment script for O and D there. There goes over 75% of premium buyers.

So pretty much all the "sneak-peeks" I've seen so far are for premium users. Why? What are you giving to the non-premium players?

So far they have only shown small enhancements. Morthy said at the bottom of the last sneak peak that the big ones were getting revealed next.

DeletedUser

No. People could just put an incoming tag script, a farming script, and a recruitment script for O and D there. There goes over 75% of premium buyers.

I'd like to see them trying to use an incoming script without the incomings overview, or mass recruitment scripts without the mass recruiment screen :lol:

Repinski

I'd like to see them trying to use an incoming script without the incomings overview, or mass recruitment scripts without the mass recruiment screen :lol:

Still. I strongly am against the use of scripts for non premium buyers.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
[/spoil]

#1) You missed the point of my post. The new map feature allows you to add co-ordinates (even Barbs) to a highlight list, so that you can color your barbs on the map now. I want to know if there'll be an input box, so you can add more than one co-ord at a time).

#2) That script will break with v7.0 due to the remake of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.