Discussion: Tribal Wars 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So pretty much all the "sneak-peeks" I've seen so far are for premium users. Why? What are you giving to the non-premium players?

More reasons to pay for the development of the game through premium.

DeletedUser

We want tribe chat channel updated, where people can see the list of users as green for online and red for not online and therefore we can chat and communicate as well as co-ordinating the works

DeletedUser

Although I am not sure I understand the map context menu concept, everything else looks great! Once I get to explore the map context menu hands on, I'll probably appreciate it.

ackcody

These might make me play again... Probably not but at least you're trying all this just for me :)

DeletedUser

isnt this already available? friends listings shows this information

No, I mean it's really hard to see the friend list available and then chat with them. The original way was send the message and wait them to response to it. I want a tribal chat channel so tribe mates can contact each other easily. An improvement for interaction between players and players :icon_biggrin:

Repinski

No, I mean it's really hard to see the friend list available and then chat with them. The original way was send the message and wait them to response to it. I want a tribal chat channel so tribe mates can contact each other easily. An improvement for interaction between players and players :icon_biggrin:

TW already offers this. http://irc2go.com/pjirc/?net=QuakeNet&room=tribalwars That link can be found on the home page on the same bar you use to get to the forum. Want to know what it's called? You guessed it! Chat.

Tribes generally use skype or some other instant messaging program also.

DeletedUser

Would it be possible to implement a village renaming feature (for enemy villages)

Use: You could rename villages you know are offence/defence/church or just rename them 1,2,3,4... in order to see where/how many attacks are coming from which villages.

I would imagine it would only appear on your map as well as incomings/reports.

DeletedUser

Would it be possible to implement a village renaming feature (for enemy villages)

Use: You could rename villages you know are offence/defence/church or just rename them 1,2,3,4... in order to see where/how many attacks are coming from which villages.

I would imagine it would only appear on your map as well as incomings/reports.

You have individual village notes that can be tagged to show up on the map.
Do you really need it to show up on reports?

DeletedUser

uhm. if this new version have been released is there a new world too?.

DeletedUser

But then it will be rolled out across all worlds.

Kind of true. The updates and changes will be at all worlds, new features will be only at a new world as it is too radical to pass in old worlds. However, that's the standard protocol, maybe there is something different now. :')

DeletedUser656

Closing this thread in preparation for another announcement soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.