Discussion: Update to version 8.24

DeletedUser656

Update to version 8.24

Dear players,

Update coming up! It will be released on Monday, the 16th of June, between 11:00 and 12:00. As usual, this means that the worlds will be unavailable for a couple minutes.
This update contains improvements (many are direct requests from the community) and bug fixes.

Farm Assistant Reports
Improved handling of reports from attacks sent using the Farm Assistant. These reports will now automatically be placed into their own report folder. The most recent report will be stored - outdated reports will be deleted. This will cut down on report clutter in the main reports section, and also keep your Farm Assistant reports safe.

279138bc20bcfb60.png

More information: This change is because we heard about players using the Farm Assistant experiencing trouble with villages disappearing from their Farm Assistant list. This is due to the Farm Assistant trying to only use the latest report from a certain village. If the most recent report got deleted, the village wouldn't show up in the list anymore due to technical limitations. Often the culprit was the automatic cleanup of reports in the "New Reports" section.

Additional Rally Point options
We've added easy access from the Rally Point to lists of villages you've reserved in tribes' Noble Planner tool, and villages assigned to you by tribe leaders in the Attack Planner. Templates are now also more easily accessible.
There are no more changes planned for the Rally Point in the near future.
6afdef71e43f895a.png

Other
- Bug fixes, including the restoration of achievements earned during previous events.
- Added new background texture in the style of the parchment texture that people liked so much during the Wizard Hat event. Sample
- Made it possible for any tribe to withdraw from a war (not just the main combatants)
- Your Premium point balance will now be shown directly in the "Premium" menu item
- "ESC" can now be used as a keyboard shortcut to close more popups, like Quests and confirmation dialogs.
- Made it easier to validate your email address in the mobile version.

DeletedUser105718

We've added easy access from the Rally Point to lists of villages you've reserved in tribes' Noble Planner tool, and villages assigned to you by tribe leaders in the Attack Planner.
Where can I find the attack planner?

DeletedUser

Not a huge, crazy update, and I like what I see in this update!

zakipoo

so much updates, when will that stop, its kinda annoying with all the frequent updates going on lately, calm yo tiddies.

meanwhile this new feature is better..

Id like to have the option to be able to send out the slowest unit to farm with first locally before using my fastest farmers for the long distance hauls. can that be part of the FA feature please? (i.e. sending out swords to farm before sending out the next slowest troop after sword)

ALSO the option to be able to send rams/cats to my farms, as a farm shaping option.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think this is a great update. Although I'm not sure about calling that button "Reserved" in the rally point. Can't you just call it "Noble Claims" for ease of use?

Rawr?

Will my current Farm assist reports be automaticly moved during the update?

MR.MR

That is a great question. I just scouted 10k barbs because my FA database got screwed up while dodging under op for 2 months... i sure hope all reports will be saved

saad748

I would like to see more updates to the overviews.
1. Bonus/Non bonus village in the Groups overview, so its easier to group by them, if needed.
2. Farm space in research overview, so I can accordingly assign the right flags.
3. Points in the combined overview, would be very helpful.

Some people might find the additional columns more cluttering, so If we can have the choice of adding or removing a column from an overview, it would be much better. Although as the minimum resolution these days is 1366 pixels, I think one additional column in each overview, wont be a problem for many.

In Account manager,
we can quickly assign the building template by going to Village HQ > Village Manager, something similar in the recruit menu for troop manager would be extremely helpful. Currently the troop manager link opens the account manager and selecting a single village in hundreds of village can take extra time, which isnt required.

DeletedUser114879

Last update about FA was just a nightmare thankfully this one is fixing it and also making it even better.

Now only missing thing about FA is sending slowest units first at "C" farming.

TheNobleExpress

The best update in a while and it gets postponed? Wuuttt

DeletedUser656

This update will now be released on Monday, the 16th of June.

DeletedUser105406

Would it not be better if Immo Games directed the time & effort it is putting into constantly changing the TW format, in to TW2? It is now 6 months since TW2 was announced & NOTHING has happened about it, except for self-promo 'vids...crazy imo.

DeletedUser105718

Would it not be better if Immo Games directed the time & effort it is putting into constantly changing the TW format, in to TW2? It is now 6 months since TW2 was announced & NOTHING has happened about it, except for self-promo 'vids...crazy imo.
Why would they make TW into TW2 if they made TW2 in the first place?

DeletedUser656

Not the slightest.

MR.MR

10/10 on this update for the valiant man-at-arms guarding the left side of my screen. Anyone want to decipher the text that he is superimposed on? it appears to be cursive writing mirror flipped.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I miss the " all troops" button near the co-ords. Good update any-ways.

Can we have a setting in FA in near future which will give an option to hide the villages where troops have already been sent?

DeletedUser656

I think that's the only thing about this update that I don't like.
Can I ask that inno stop changing the way we see the rally point? Because it just looks dafter with ever update.
Thanks.

We've added easy access from the Rally Point to lists of villages you've reserved in tribes' Noble Planner tool, and villages assigned to you by tribe leaders in the Attack Planner. Templates are now also more easily accessible.
There are no more changes planned for the Rally Point in the near future.

^^