Discussion: Update to version 8.24

DeletedUser

Just for reference, and in case anybody's having trouble finding it, the default screen width is 900 pixels.

DeletedUser

It will take some getting used to, but I like that I don't have to use a drop down menu to use my templates.

I could have done without the background change.

fidel I

We've added easy access from the Rally Point to lists of villages you've reserved in tribes' Noble Planner tool, and villages assigned to you by tribe leaders in the Attack Planner. Templates are now also more easily accessible.
There are no more changes planned for the Rally Point in the near future.

Pfft! Easy access!?
It was easier to access before inno changed everything around.

zakipoo

Can someopne explain how they would determine which reports gets to be kept and which gets deleted in my FA report folder? i know id farm a lot and it doesnt exceed more than a certain pages of reports.

DO they basically replace old report with the new ones?

DeletedUser109639

I had 10k of reports in a folder named 'farming', but I got a problem after this update which I can't find some barbs show up in my FA. (i.e. my FA can't identify some barbs which I already have their old reports).

irTpm7
http://c2n.me/irTpm7

as shown in the pic, FA can't access some nearest barbs anymore >7.8 though I still save their reports in a separate folder.

please help

DeletedUser

I had 10k of reports in a folder named 'farming', but I got a problem after this update which I can't find some barbs show up in my FA. (i.e. my FA can't identify some barbs which I already have their old reports).

irTpm7
http://c2n.me/irTpm7

as shown in the pic, FA can't access some nearest barbs anymore >7.8 though I still save their reports in a separate folder.

please help

You seem to have barbs under 7.8 distance in your FA now. If you are still having any issues send in a support ticket and someone will take a look.

DeletedUser

I have still yet problems with loot assistant, can't see all reports there.