Discussion: Update to version 8.27

DeletedUser656

Regarding the years of service achievement: There was a fault in the feature that results in reports being sent out for all levels of the achievement, when only a report for the highest level should have been sent. You were not meant to receive additional premium points for every report you received.

Curious as to the logic behind the phone notification thing. While it's a nice idea in terms of it explains auto-correct typos without you having to, it's the security of the whole thing that makes me nervous. Is it an opt-in feature? I do not like the idea of people knowing I'm on my phone one bit. It's like the next best thing to knowing your opponent is offline. :/

Based on feedback we made a small tweak to this feature before release: Only people in your tribe or friends list can see the phone indicator now.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
also you should be able to transfer the pp, to other accounts.. waiting 5 years to do that seems extreme. that means i have over 1000pp sitting in other accounts when i could transfer it to my main account. might be a long term investment but it truly sucks.

DeletedUser33250

Two quick questions, will these updates be coming for local servers? And since I got the 6 year award here, would that effect my 5 year award on the UK servers?

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
ok another problem has arisen.

so with the recent changes to the market, it means that if you have bought prem via pay pal you cannot spend it on the market buying resources from others until 60 days have passed.

so that truly sucks for those who need resources and those who are trying to earn pp.

DeletedUser94483

Have not tested yet NOR LOOKED but from what I am here from tribal Skype the ability to adjust incoming tags from the village overview is gone....update or bug not sure again no confirmation as busy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Based on feedback we made a small tweak to this feature before release: Only people in your tribe or friends list can see the phone indicator now.

I think you should have an option to opt out of it completely if you so desire, why should we have to let anybody know we are playing mobile unless we want to let them know?

DeletedUser

Think I've seen some of this back in World7 on the top meny. hoe many inread mails, report and forums. great that it's back now, about time, why was it removed to begin with ?

Good update, keep'em comming! :D

DeletedUser

http://gyazo.com/5eb2385b0c465720157f87aa861401bb

I can no longer change the name of my incomings from the village overview, it's pretty neat when you have thousands of incomings to see what is and what is not yet dodged, stacked or whatever.

The info I see now is of no use at all, please consider changing it back or giving back the rename option at least.

DeletedUser656

Have not tested yet NOR LOOKED but from what I am here from tribal Skype the ability to adjust incoming tags from the village overview is gone....update or bug not sure again no confirmation as busy

http://gyazo.com/5eb2385b0c465720157f87aa861401bb

I can no longer change the name of my incomings from the village overview, it's pretty neat when you have thousands of incomings to see what is and what is not yet dodged, stacked or whatever.

The info I see now is of no use at all, please consider changing it back or giving back the rename option at least.

This is a bug, we'll fix it first thing tomorrow.

DeletedUser102906

6DDEKxc.png

that was my first world using this account. And my award says that i'm here 0/1 years :D i'm stupid,and do not understand why :(

DeletedUser

that was my first world using this account. And my award says that i'm here 0/1 years :D i'm stupid,and do not understand why :(

You should have it now.
It's only activated when you log in, so if you logged in this morning before the update you will only receive it after you log in again.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Market

- Changed wording of some menu options in the Market to make it more clear what they're for. The order of menu options has now also been adjusted to place the most useful screens at the top.
- Moved "Village merchant" premium feature into the list of trades. We think this is an improvement over the old location (at the top of the "My offers" and "Other offers" screens) in 3 ways:

• Takes up less space now
  • It can now show players more relevant resource exchanges based on what they're searching for
  • The old location giving some (mobile) players the impression that they need to spend Premium to use the "My offers" and "Other offers" screens because it was at the top of the page

- Instead of displaying a blank ratio for premium trades, the market will now display how much 1 premium point is worth in resources according to that trade. This is to help you search for better deals, like the ratio display for "resource for resource" trades.
- Some layout improvements to the mobile version of the Market, mainly to make things feel less cluttered and easier to tap on a smartphone.
-We made changes to premium trading, in terms of blocks and display. Premium points given out for free or coming from certain payment methods will now be blocked from use in Premium Trading similarly to how they are blocked for use in the Transfer feature. We will also make sure that the tradable premium points are displayed on the market screen. We feel these changes will guarantee a better use of the option for all players.

bit underlined and in italics, sucks massively, so for those who can buy in only certain ways cannot gain resources from the market as they have to wait like 60 days till they can do it.

so the person who has been buying Resources from me, just wrote to me saying he cannot do it any longer due to the damn rule changes..

please change it back as it is a pain (angry face)

greenmonsta

Subject Received
Achievement received: Years of Service (Gold - Level 7) Sep 15, 12:07
Achievement received: Years of Service (Gold - Level 6) Sep 15, 12:07
Achievement received: Years of Service (Gold - Level 5) Sep 15, 12:07
Achievement received: Years of Service (Gold - Level 4) Sep 15, 12:07
Achievement received: Years of Service (Silver - Level 3) Sep 15, 12:07
Achievement received: Years of Service (Bronze - Level 2) Sep 15, 12:07
Achievement received: Years of Service (Wood - Level 1) Sep 15, 12:07

okay now I feel old

Achievement received: Years of Service (Gold - Level 7)

I know that feel ;_;

spiderpigxxl

Aaaahh no :(. I want it but cant even remember the password I used back then.

DeletedUser656

please change it back as it is a pain (angry face)

Unfortunately this change was required for the security of the game and our business so will not be reverted I understand the restriction is annoying but there is no viable alternative.

DeletedUser

I was all excited, then realised that my account got deleted at some point in the middle, and it's only actually 1 year old, not 7, despite the age of my forum account ;(

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Unfortunately this change was required for the security of the game and our business so will not be reverted I understand the restriction is annoying but there is no viable alternative.

how is it for the security of the game isnt it just like cutting your own throats???

Player A
Player B

Player A buys pp from inno on a regular basis to use to buy resources from Player B

rule changes

Player A can no longer buy resources on market thus making them stop buying PP from inno games.

you have literally stabbed yourself in the back, you have removed the main aspect of the market trades. what is the point you add a feature and then you screw it over so you cant actually buy stuff.

that sucks it truly truly sucks

DeletedUser94483

Sorry but me personally assume that this was this way from the beginning as it is transferring premium...it is only a logical upgrade.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
but what is the point of adding a feature such as the market offers to sell or buy pp?? when players wont be able to use the pp if they have to wait 60 days before actually using it?

it doesnt make sense.