Discussion: Update to version 8.31

DeletedUser656

Update to version 8.31

Dear players,

Our new update will be released on Monday, the 12th of January, between 10:00 and 11:00.
To continue our trend with easier ways of searching, we added a search on the map. Among other changes, the commands icons on the map will be updated in real time and appear on the map pop-up (for Premium Account users).
As usual, the worlds will be unavailable for a couple minutes during the update.

Map search option

It is now possible to search for a specific player or village on the map.
The option is located under the mini-map.

8.31mapsearch.PNG

8.31mapname.PNG

Commands improvement

The map command icons shown on villages will now update in real time.

A popup will also show command information on the map directly, as shown below. Both of these features require a Premium account.

Please make sure you are using the latest version of your browser to fully benefit from these improvements.

8.31commandpopup.PNG

Other

• Command sharing is now possible with friends!
  • There will be no cost of cancelling paladin recruitment anymore. 100% of the resources used will be refunded.
  • We removed direction selection from the world joining process and added it as an item instead. It will work the same way as a normal direction choice, and it it will expire a short time after joining a world. The amount of time before it expires is determined by the world's speed.
  • An achievement for gifting has been added.
  • A hint about the required 100% loyalty to demolish a building has been added to the Headquarter description.
  • Minor tweaks to the UI and bug fixes.
  • It is now possible to see all your previous daily achievements, with the "show all" option. Information about the runner-up will only be available for achievements earned after the update.
    8.31dailyachievement1.PNG

DeletedUser94483

Love the command sharing and the daily awards...not to sure about the rest or even the use I would have for them personally...would love more information on them though.

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you should make an extra update on the daily awards, showing how well you ranked that day.
like a daily award ranking for the last 5 days.

not only when you achieved it yourself, but also when you haven't.

For instance if i get (w78) i get 2.1Mil but looter of the day has 2.6Mil, it would be nice to see how my looting compares to the rest, how many people are there between me and the leader..
then show this for the last 5 days

DeletedUser86215

Best one commands visible on map no need to open the village profile anymore every time when i need to know something abt my attacks.

DeletedUser117145

Return the ability to press enter to send attacks out please o_O

DeletedUser117145

This is a bug, we'll roll out a fix in around 20 minutes. Thanks for letting us know!

Also, I am the type of guy that sends out a lot of attacks using the enter key. You know where you confirm attack by pressing Send Attack? Sometimes that key stops working with enter. Which makes me have to restart browser/refresh window several times.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bet people who get that gift 1 week LA or arrange to gift to each other.

Guess it's a fix for lending people PP instead of having to wait 6 months for repayment.

All in all liking this update, command sharing with friends and the search function on the map.

Dare I say it good job inno :D

saurabh001

"A popup will also show command information on the map directly, as shown below. Both of these features require a Premium account."

This is the best feature in this update. Loved it. Thanks a lot for this feature.