Discussion: Update to version 8.37

DeletedUser656

Dear players,

Our new update will be released on Monday, the 22nd of September, between 10:00 and 11:00.

The update contains the display of outgoing support on map, the possibility to change the origin village in the commands popup and several other minor improvements.

As usual, the worlds will be unavailable for a couple minutes during the update.

Changes:

• You can now change the origin village when sending commands from a popup
origin.png

• Outgoing support is now shown on the map (with a Premium Account)
outgoing%20support.png

• Belief of the defending village is now shown in reports, if the attacker gets information about the defending army.
  • A warning about villages without belief has been added to the Account Manager's Warnings and recommendations section.
  • A filter for free farm space was added to the dynamic groups.
  • The village placement when restarting near the center of your tribe has been improved to avoid cases where a village could still end up isolated.
  • Mobile version: Added confirmation popup when switching to desktop version
  • Mobile version: Possibility to change order of construction orders in account manager templates.
  • Bug fixes

DeletedUser103498

This is the best update that has happened for a long time - I'm so excited to make use of the pop up map feature especially! I mentioned to a friend recently I wished I had a button on the map that centered on the last village attacked, but this is like a million times better. Gotta go nuke all the things!

A special thanks for the support icon. This just makes so much sense, but that doesn't make it any less awesome.

I'm curious about the farm space addition in the dynamic groups: I'd really like to be able to find villages by a percentage of farm space used or available(same coin different sides). Bonus villages and flags make a 'full farm' quite a variable number, as well as having villages with a still building farm. Would this be possible, and does it make sense to anyone else? I can think of multiple dynamic groups that I'd like to make with this feature, but I don't know if it can be done.

Super awesome update <3