Discussion: Update to version 8.39

DeletedUser656

Dear players,

Our latest update will be released on Monday, the 26th of October, between 10:00 and 11:00.

The update contains several improvements to the game such as village note sharing, emoji for the chat and a new option to relocate near a friend.

As usual, the worlds will be unavailable for a couple minutes during the update.

Village note sharing

notesharing.png

Now you can share your village notes with your friends and tribemates! You can choose the friends and tribemates you want to share your notes with in the same way as command sharing. You can also choose whether you want to share your notes about your own villages or not. Note sharing can be found in the Settings menu.

Relocate to a friend

friendrelocate.png

Did you join a world and find yourself isolated and far away from your friends? No worries! The relocation item now has the option to move your village near a friend.

Emoji

emojii.png

Enrich your communication with one or several of the many emojis in the chat! You can find the list of available emojis by clicking the smiley face in chat window and you can also add them elsewhere in the game by using their shortcode.

Other changes

-New items in the inventory screen are now displayed more prominently.

-Map highlights added by tribes will now show the tribe name, tag and coat of arms icon in the group info popup

DeletedUser83995

I like the note sharing update. Knew it was coming, was only a matter of time after the command sharing.

Thanks for the updates morthy.

~ Sci

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Very solid update-- As said above, I very much like the note sharing ability. I think its a great feature that will help bolster tribal coordination.

DeletedUser

Found one issue so far.

If you put a report into a spoiler, when you open it up, the box doesn't expand. Makes it very annoying to attempt to read.

1a16b68ad896cb3cdfece903a8704d1b.png

DeletedUser

Found one issue so far.

If you put a report into a spoiler, when you open it up, the box doesn't expand. Makes it very annoying to attempt to read.

1a16b68ad896cb3cdfece903a8704d1b.png

Thanks for the report. Your feedback has been passed along to the developers.

cristalblueroses

I like the note sharing. but it would be wonderful if we could get an icon on the map and on the incoming attacks page to show if tribemates have left a note on a village, instead of having to go all the way to the village screen.