Discussion: Update to version 8.42

DeletedUser656

Dear players,

Our latest update will be released on Monday, the 18th of January, between 10:00 and 11:00.

The update adds several new useful features to the game such as daily ranking, new achievement for winning a world and improvements to village note sharing.

As usual, the worlds will be unavailable for a couple minutes during the update.

Daily rankings

dailyachievements.png

Now you can see how you compare with other people on daily basis. You can see the rankings for all five of daily achievements. Note that you don't have to win the daily achievement to be ranked, beating your personal best will be enough!

New achievement: Winner of the World

master-of-points.jpg

Three new achievements have been added for winning a world:

• Winner of the World: the achievement is given to all players who are in the winning tribe.
  • Top player of the world: the achievement is given to the highest ranked player of a world.
  • Top killer of the world: the achievement is given to the player with highest amount of opponents defeated.

You can earn the achievements several times by winning different worlds. These achievements are not available in speed or classic worlds and are not retroactive.

Village notes on map

villagenotesonmap.png

If you share your village notes with your friends or tribemates, you can now see on the map whether a village has any notes made by them. Villages containing notes made by you have the old white village note icon, while villages that have notes from your friends or tribemates have a blue icon. If a villages has both your own notes and notes from somebody else, it has a blue/white icon.

DeletedUser86215

Village Note Sharing Update best one among it.........since as i told individually point it players which village got my notes shared with them

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
will village note sharing come up in commands ie incomings for the village. instead of going through and marking previously marked vills by others with my own notes to show in my inc screen.

Sir TJ

Don't like simply reading 'Another player is sharing a note about this village'

Being able to hover cursor over village and reading note details was much more effective as some like to mark off/def, wall levels, cleared or stacked etc.