Discussion: Version 7.2

DeletedUser

this community could have had thousands of other players stay if pricing and updating wasn't such an issue with this community.

Scripts always bug or crash with updates, true but there is nothing they can do about that as they aren't hosted by tribal wars. I don't know anyone who has left because of that, you simply wait a day or two until our fantastic script community updates them. I'd gladly remove all my scripts and re-install them for having things like the 100 report per page update, overviews, etc etc.

And the price is very cheap, AM isn't essential to play, I manage just fine without it, if you buy the bulk 5000 pp, it works out for me as $40 a year, or $3 a month. You will spend about $40 a month on other on-line games and other formats you are looking at $80-$120 per game.

How do you propose they fix the script crashing issue? Do you have an idea on how to fix externally hosted scripts from bugging when things are changed in the game?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Will this update sort out that i cannot bank all my packages in Opera even 250 villages give problems.

And also have major problems trying to recruit a group larger than 500 villages which is a pain.

I also find that the so called speed things up layout of V7.1 does not work having to move a long way down the page to get to the back to recruit link will this be moved to the top (a far better place)

Cheers
Busa

DeletedUser

I would like to see that new page to the recruit screen gone all together!

I find it is a waist of time and takes too long as it is to recruit troops!

Having to scroll to the bottom to go back and have it reset everything also very annoying!

Opera no longer can recruit troops or mint coins (On my account anyways) it just crashes

FireFox gets the job done but takes forever to get done. I open 1 tab for each group to try and speed things up but that is still very slow to what it use to be like :/

Minting coins is horrid!

I certainly hope that gets address as well.

The addition of 100 reports per page will be nice :)

As for scripts breaking, that is an inconvenience yes for sure. But new fixes are never that far to come out by those that know how to fix them so it is only a matter of time and patients as they get around to scripts you like to use ;)

Shadryk 01

We really need upwards of 1,000 reports per page. 100 is nowhere near enough.

DeletedUser

On world 26.. I believe we've been updated to 7.2

This feature here:

-Academy: clicking on the 'existing noblemen' or 'noblemen in production' values will produce a popup showing their location

Does not look like it has been implemented. W26 is a packet world. Maybe I misunderstand what it does so I'm asking here before sending in bug report. I'm clicking on the academy of a village. (the screen where you educate nobles) and where it says "Existing Noblemen" I'm trying to click that area to get the popup. There appears to be no change at all from previous versions.

DeletedUser95913

How do you propose they fix the script crashing issue? Do you have an idea on how to fix externally hosted scripts from bugging when things are changed in the game?

one way would be to give the update somehow to the externals a bit earlier then release, so they can have the new scripts ready to go

DeletedUser

one way would be to give the update somehow to the externals a bit earlier then release, so they can have the new scripts ready to go

You realize there is a beta server that was partially made for this purpose, and it gets the new updates before all of the other servers?

DeletedUser

W25 has been updated, but I do not see the account manager?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Any links on what the 3 options in the mass recruit should do as I'm finding it hard to grasp this one:

Insert maximum values > Inserts the specified combination of units with the highest possible number into all the selected villages - This just adds troops to all unit types within a village at an even balance via number.
The problem is it does not just add the specified units as I see no means to specify them.,

Just what is it supposed to do ?

Shame the attacks did not go to the none ignored if you clicked the attack icon after all I would think that is the link that matters the most. In the overview you may still need to check ignored attacks.
But what do I know I only play the game :(

DeletedUser

On the academy screen, the link that provides a list of your nobles is a nice feature, but it would be even nicer if it were scrollable ;)

DeletedUser

And how's that chat thing gonna work? Will there be a tribal chat somewhere? That's the only feature the game is missing.

DeletedUser

What is the Save button for on the mass recruit page. If it is meant to save your input so it can be reused on that Groups screen - excellent - but it doesn't appear to save it anywhere ?

DeletedUser

It now says "Conqueres" instead of "Conquers" when you conquer a village:

18b100ccd9f142cdd75bb23230d3c9f5.png

It also doesn't give us links near the Existing Noblemen\Noblemen in Produce:

18f90c82ca92085d5384003bfaa3d614.png

These I can both confirm on w39, atleast.(Packet world)

Not complaining, just bringing it to attention of higher-ups. Other than that, the update looks great.

rich26ca

[spoil]Scripts always bug or crash with updates, true but there is nothing they can do about that as they aren't hosted by tribal wars. I don't know anyone who has left because of that, you simply wait a day or two until our fantastic script community updates them. I'd gladly remove all my scripts and re-install them for having things like the 100 report per page update, overviews, etc etc.

And the price is very cheap, AM isn't essential to play, I manage just fine without it, if you buy the bulk 5000 pp, it works out for me as $40 a year, or $3 a month. You will spend about $40 a month on other on-line games and other formats you are looking at $80-$120 per game.

[/spoil]

Really cause i can post 30+ free games on here as well

Wow right now if you buy bulk like your saying is $11 a month and is leaps and bounds better then TW, as TW is HTML it can't really compete but if i can play that 3D, infinitely more complicated game then why pay $6-10/mnth for this game... its not in balance at all.

and you can play Play station on-line for free and can play x-box for about $5 bucks a month + game.

Listening to players and hearing what they say is what i think is missing from this game. making excuses for the community when they clearly fail is not solving anything is it?

as for My complaint about how many updates. this update was weak at best... some thing useful if your willing to pay for them that is. most not, and all could have been included in the last update.

Poor community management+poor customer service+lack of foresight = FAIL!!!!

but hey thats just my two cents, and until w49 ends i will continue to say it to as many people as i can. and stop as many people as i can from getting hooked by this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Has anyone else noticed that the "New Private Forum Post" icon keeps turning blue (indicating a new post) even when there is no new posts?

I have "marked all forums as read" and verified that there are no new posts. I refresh the forum, and the blue icon goes away. A few minutes later, the blue icon is back... so I go check the forums again, and there are no new posts.

I'm on world 56.

A humble player

[/spoil]

Really cause i can post 30+ free games on here as well

Wow right now if you buy bulk like your saying is $11 a month and is leaps and bounds better then TW, as TW is HTML it can't really compete but if i can play that 3D, infinitely more complicated game then why pay $6-10/mnth for this game... its not in balance at all.

and you can play Play station on-line for free and can play x-box for about $5 bucks a month + game.

Listening to players and hearing what they say is what i think is missing from this game. making excuses for the community when they clearly fail is not solving anything is it?

as for My complaint about how many updates. this update was weak at best... some thing useful if your willing to pay for them that is. most not, and all could have been included in the last update.

Poor community management+poor customer service+lack of foresight = FAIL!!!!

but hey thats just my two cents, and until w49 ends i will continue to say it to as many people as i can. and stop as many people as i can from getting hooked by this game.
Hey guys, don't play this game I've been playing for the past 2 years, and plan to contineu playing for another 2.
That seems like a convincing argument...

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A humble player @ Do you even play any worlds or just post crap on the forum all day ?