Discussion: Version 7.2

A humble player

A humble player @ Do you even play any worlds or just post crap on the forum all day ?

W56, w54, uk9, currently. Rank 2 on 54, switching accounts on 56, just started uk9, so low ranked.

DeletedUser

W56, w54, uk9, currently. Rank 2 on 54, switching accounts on 56, just started uk9, so low ranked.

... and W57, even if you don't know it yet :icon_biggrin: !

On a serious note :icon_wink: :

Did anyone mention about ... new "Bot Protection" feature, where entering the characters, now requires also the letters?

Good ... if so.

If not, then let me share with ya'll my opinion:

Well. FAIL :icon_confused: !

I want to make my numeric keypad useful again! Please :p ?

dunn61984

Also, the bot protection is now very difficult to read. Usually takes multiple attempts to get it right.

DeletedUser

I'd like to say thank you for the last update - I've been a whiner in the past for various changes that have come into the game but finally there have been some proper improvements

The inbuilt recruit script - brilliant - only had to wait three years for it but I'm so happy it's here now - no longer do I have to scurry off to the forums after each update to find a replacement or fixed script.

DeletedUser

I also like the built in mass recruit thing and that it also still work with a script if you so choose, I really like the 'Hide villages with full farms option makes for loading and recruiting to be much faster then before, the 100 reports is also nice additive

I have not tried the Account manager yet

but have to say all in all this update was a good one :)

Shadryk 01

I was not aware that the mass recruit update made the scripts obsolete. Great work. I deleted 7 scripts related to recruitment. Yours is the superior product.

DeletedUser

ingame chat should be only to friends cuz they will know when you are on :-|. must be accepted by both players.

rich26ca

I was not aware that the mass recruit update made the scripts obsolete. Great work. I deleted 7 scripts related to recruitment. Yours is the superior product.

7 scripts god why, you can do it all from one script, and for free... wow look at that...

DeletedUser

He did use the all-in-1 script like most of us use to, he just meant 7 village types no longer need a script to recruit :icon_razz:

Ditto for me as well

save some room on my QB/browser for other toys :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

So we can now view up to 100 reports on our screen but we cant forward that many still stuck at 40 reports at a time

that sucks :/

Unless I missed something because I get a pop up saying too many reports to forward :[

DeletedUser79686

@Morthy

i was looking on the map ingame w31 and seen where you can pull up the world map. i like it, but wish that each k's was labeled.(K42, k43, k44 etc) not saying tribes just the K#. maybe that is something that can be added. otherwise i like the Map updates A Lot!

and then i have another question....

In game chat- Is there going to be a charge to use it? please don't charge for it. that should be part of the Game update, a added feature for any world to just have.:icon_neutral:

Shadryk 01

@MorthyIn game chat- Is there going to be a charge to use it? please don't charge for it. that should be part of the Game update, a added feature for any world to just have.:icon_neutral:

Nobody will pay a separate fee just for that one feature. In-game chat should be a non-premium feature. Chat is not a gameplay tool. It is a community builder, much like a tribal or public forum. If used, Chat will improve player retention.

However, a critical e-mass will be needed to make it viable. It won't work if only 2-3 people are on at any time. You want people to leave it on even if they aren't playing, just so they can communicate with their mates. People don't play TW for the game. They play for the community.

I played my first MMO game 14 years ago. Everybody used IRC. Many of us kept it going in the background while we did other things. The community that developed kept people in the game for years. These are guys who played in college.....they're now pushing 40 & some of the guilds are still together.

If Chat comes with a fee (even basic premium,) it will defeat the purpose.

DeletedUser79686

@Shadryk 01
i certainly hope there wouldn't be a prem charge. cause if thats the case we wouldn't pay for it and stick to using skype. i think it would be a added feature no doubt, and cant wait to see how it will look and work.

Originally Posted byShadryk 01- People don't play TW for the game. They play for the community.
yah,a big part of playing is the Social aspect, the game keeps us here together working towards one goal. but i bet some just like the game, seeing their results, etc...:axemen: also everyone wants to get them awards, that was a smart Idea added into the game..friendly competition and pushes the tribe harder ..i know i like to try and get them! :icon_biggrin:

Originally Posted byShadryk 01-If Chat comes with a fee (even basic premium,) it will defeat the purpose.
agree 100%