Discussion: Version 7.3

waterdrinker

wrong dot on the report. it should be blue or mixes yellow and red.

[spoil]
wrongdot.jpg
[/spoil]

Blue would mean all your scouts survived. Red/yellow would indicate a total loss of your troops.

In this case, some of your scouts survived. It has always been yellow in that case.

Speaking of red/yellow reports...I get a broken link image on the map preview when a red/yellow is the last report.

Last edited:

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
It would also be nice to be able to select what troops you want to request from the call troops. This would be similar to the market request where you can select what resource to only send. Right now it puts all troops in, causing the player to have to go through and remove some of them if they are not wanted, like rams or cats.

DeletedUser

Blue would mean all your scouts survived. Red/yellow would indicate a total loss of your troops.

In this case, some of your scouts survived. It has always been yellow in that case.

Speaking of red/yellow reports...I get a broken link image on the map preview when a red/yellow is the last report.

thats embracing :icon_redface:

waterdrinker

The update missed one of those pesky confirmation popups.

When you are on the research overview and you try to cancel a research already in progress.

It asks, "Do you really want to cancel your current research?"

Well yes I do.

DeletedUser

I recently started a new account on W57, and I purchased the Farm Assistant verus plugging coords. into a farming script.

Overall, I find the feature to be Awesome!

But I wish that you could be able to add in custom coordinates or at least be merge your history or favorites into the Farm Assistant.

I also think having more than 2 preset farming options would make the feature much more useful.

Either way, I enjoy it, and Thank You for Adding it!

DeletedUser85291

http://en57.tribalwars.net/hall_of_fame.php

It's linked on the player profile of people who earn certain awards. :) Where else do you think a link would be good? It might be good as a new tab on the rankings screen...

Is it just me? or is it that when you go into the W58 section of the hall of fame theres already a player in there? :icon_eek:wesen42 is he like a beta tester or something? or is it my computer problems

Shadryk 01

Just to add to my earlier comment: We can add hyperlinks to our quickbar. Few people will use the 2 you added, as most will not subscribe to the AM features. If you want to add some links, set them in the default Quickbar so we can modify or delete them.

.....they also increase awareness of the features for everyone else. Something that we have observed about new players is that simply don't know (I use "know" loosely here, I think you grasp my meaning) about premium and what it can do for them - we would like to avoid a similar situation arising with the Farm Assistant and Account Manager.

That's a good point. I agree with the logic.

Along the same line of thinking, it seems that the non-premium player has basically no ques or suggestions to purchase premium while playing the game. Giving them a few teaser days isn't enough. I was just now playing with a non-premium account I was sitting. The only time premium was suggested was when I maxed out my building que. That's it.

If you're going to put icons with mouseover sales suggestions for your AM features, you should most definitely do that for basic premium. Why? This game is simply unplayable without it. If you don't get your customers to fish out their credit cards, this game will tie them in knots & they'll quit the first time they are mass-attacked. I've cost you a lot of non-paying customers doing exactly that.

In fact, you may want to drop some premium features into the non-premium category just to make this game a bit more playable. The longer they stick around, the more they'll see your suggestions & perhaps they will eventually buy your product.

Last edited:

waterdrinker

I have noticed a bug when forwarding reports.

If you try to forward too many at once, the recipient does not receive any reports and the sender does not receive any error message telling them that the reports did not go through.

We should be able to forward 100 reports at a time since that is the max that can be displayed on the page.

Short of that, at least have an error message pop up telling you exactly what the max is.