Discussion: Version 8.0 and world 60

DeletedUser

With the power of secrets thing...do we have to noble the barbs to get the secrets?

DeletedUser

sounds very cool with the secrets thing :)
however, wont it be close to impossible to get a village with a secret when you have enhanced weapons (cats)?
I know later on when the secrets spreads, if will be harder to defend them, but in general, seeing as this is late game and you have 100 member limit you could hold 100 villages stacked with cats.
besides that, it gives large tribes a much bigger advantage, as these larger tribes will have 100 paladins and personally I like the small tribes way better and a small tribe will prolly never win such a world or atleast have a bid disadvantage.

DeletedUser

maybe it has something to do like a chess game for the ending world.
you have to checkmate the king or you carry the flag of your tribe and when that players got nobled all of his villa or his villa that carry the flags will LOSE the war.. something like that.

I guess. lol.

DeletedUser

Sounds damn good to me, the invite friends part is awesome :)

DeletedUser

Quite a few questions

1) Secrets of Power. Can we be given more informtation about what these secrets are? are they extra boosts that increase the strength of certain things? or are they just a landmark that once you own you can win the world.

2) Rebalanced Start. Will these new figures be put onto the wiki, so sites such as zomgtw can update their village planners?

3) Saves last viewed location on the map. Does this mean whenever you click 'map' it will take you to the last place you visited? regardless of if you switch villages. I can see this getting rather annoying if i have to keep centring the map over my own villages. Also, is there an option to turn it off?

4) Red/Blue dot on reports. Will this occur when a nuke dies, but all scouts survive (ie, 6k axes, 3k lc & 300 rams die but all scouts survive), or when all troops die, but some scouts also die (ie, ie, 6k axes, 3k lc & 300 rams die, and 10 of the 50 scouts in the nuke die too.)

5) Hide coordinate info when publishing. do you mean that you can hide what villages the troops come from now when you publish a report?

6) Command confirmation "OK" focused automatically. Does this mean that commonly used opera commands to click 'OK' without having to manually focus 'OK' such as 'Focus previous widget & Click button & Switch to next page' will need to be changed to 'Click button & Switch to next page'?

7) Notebook docking to top of screen. I dont understand. Perhaps an image is in order?

8) Village list popup persistent across page reloads. Again, i dont understand.

9) "Previous" button for rally point. Previous what?

10) New Award: Wall Breaker. What numbers will need to be required to acheive this award? and will it only count for fully demolished walls, or for partially demolished walls

11) "Warehouse almost full" colour for resource displays. What colour? and will this also be a notification on the account manager like when you have a full warehouse?

12) Merged several old ignore tools into one. Ignoring what?

DeletedUser

bobby... you can always start on the beta TW server and see for yourself.

DeletedUser

To be honest, I like ALL the new features Except the secrets of power. I think that its gonna be another Army camps thing where the world gets mad at it tbh. However, I feel that every now and then it would be cool to have a "King of the hill" Type game with the secrets except its only 1 village per continent o.0.

DeletedUser

sounds alot like another browser game I know :(

This.
------
I am happy with the ability to filter reports based on villages that produces them. I think I suggested it once ~3 years ago when I still played late game...

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Can you add in w60 an option when you put an offer on the market that only tribe members and/or allied tribes can see the market offer?

DeletedUser

I do hope there is a lot, and I do mean a lot of secrets one tribe needs to collect and that it will take many months before all secrets are in a tribes dominated area. Or else a single tribe of professional players is simply going to snatch them up, band together and win the world in 5 months time.

DeletedUser

Automatic focus the OK button? Holy CRAP, thanks Tribalwars!!! :D

Wall breaker sounds fun also >:]

Re sizable Quickbar buttons is a plus!

And i'm liking this new war setup with more than two tribes involved as-well, i have to say, great job on these new updates.

DeletedUser

With the idea of inviting friends to your area, will that mean you send them an external email to create a village near yours?

DeletedUser

So erm, way to kill at start up.

a)Invite at least 20 friends to start near you.
b)Make then restart.
c)Enjoy the farms.

Typhi

Quite a few questions

1) Secrets of Power. Can we be given more informtation about what these secrets are? are they extra boosts that increase the strength of certain things? or are they just a landmark that once you own you can win the world.

2) Rebalanced Start. Will these new figures be put onto the wiki, so sites such as zomgtw can update their village planners?

3) Saves last viewed location on the map. Does this mean whenever you click 'map' it will take you to the last place you visited? regardless of if you switch villages. I can see this getting rather annoying if i have to keep centring the map over my own villages. Also, is there an option to turn it off?

4) Red/Blue dot on reports. Will this occur when a nuke dies, but all scouts survive (ie, 6k axes, 3k lc & 300 rams die but all scouts survive), or when all troops die, but some scouts also die (ie, ie, 6k axes, 3k lc & 300 rams die, and 10 of the 50 scouts in the nuke die too.)

5) Hide coordinate info when publishing. do you mean that you can hide what villages the troops come from now when you publish a report?

6) Command confirmation "OK" focused automatically. Does this mean that commonly used opera commands to click 'OK' without having to manually focus 'OK' such as 'Focus previous widget & Click button & Switch to next page' will need to be changed to 'Click button & Switch to next page'?

7) Notebook docking to top of screen. I dont understand. Perhaps an image is in order?

8) Village list popup persistent across page reloads. Again, i dont understand.

9) "Previous" button for rally point. Previous what?

10) New Award: Wall Breaker. What numbers will need to be required to acheive this award? and will it only count for fully demolished walls, or for partially demolished walls

11) "Warehouse almost full" colour for resource displays. What colour? and will this also be a notification on the account manager like when you have a full warehouse?

12) Merged several old ignore tools into one. Ignoring what?

1) No bonuses for Secrets.
2) New building times will likely find their way into the public domain at some point.
3) Refreshing will no longer take you away from what you are viewing before the refresh.
4) As long as you get some kind of scout report, you'll get a blue element.
5) Yes, you can hide village coordinates.
6) Sorry, not an expert.
9) Previous target's coordinates.
11) Colour: brownish. No notification.
12) Ignore/blocking tools. You could block players from sending you mails for example.

Other #s, join the world and see. :p

DeletedUser

This Sounds Awesome and not good for if the older more experienced players band up we are dead.