Discussion: Version 8.25

DeletedUser67579

well was hoping this would be the answer for resource balancing but seems I will need to continue to do that :(

and most of the reports I got where it did not send anything even when I had resoures that could be sent

DeletedUser

so what is the best setting for the stockpile im using it and im getting no reward seems bloody useless any one could help please do

7f74860a258567866a1c37f03a685ae0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

Well could you explain a little more of what you want it to accomplish?

DeletedUser

It's only going to send things to where it thinks you need them, unless it's trying to avoid red warehouses.

I would try raising the shortage point up to around 20% - 30%.

If you have a lvl 26 warehouse and set it to 13%, then it considers 28k to be enough oh hand :lol:
Also, 5 hours is not very far away to look for spare resources. I think it takes ~9 hours for a merchant to travel across a continent

DeletedUser

It's only going to send things to where it thinks you need them, unless it's trying to avoid red warehouses.

I would try raising the shortage point up to around 20% - 30%.

If you have a lvl 26 warehouse and set it to 13%, then it considers 28k to be enough oh hand :lol:
Also, 5 hours is not very far away to look for spare resources. I think it takes ~9 hours for a merchant to travel across a continent

thank you very much :) i will try