Discussion: Version 8.7

DeletedUser

On the settings screen, on the right hand side there is an arrow where is says profile. Press that and it will give your the regular menu list :)

DeletedUser

I am completely unimpressed by the new mobile version. No side scrolling available, thus I am unable to see anything to the right of trhe ranking on the menu bar. The mobile version used to be playable, now to play on my blackberry, I have to use the non-mobile version and stare at 1 point type instead of using a decent mobile version.

This update totally makes the mobile version un-playable for me and considering I spend more time logged in on my phone than my PC I'm pretty disappopinted in this update.

:(

i'm the same here i have had to switch to the desktop version on my phone which take longer to do anything as i have to expand it....i use a windows phone(nokia lumia 800)

i want the old version back it was so much user friendly than this one

DeletedUser95437

I am completely unimpressed by the new mobile version. No side scrolling available, thus I am unable to see anything to the right of trhe ranking on the menu bar. The mobile version used to be playable, now to play on my blackberry, I have to use the non-mobile version and stare at 1 point type instead of using a decent mobile version.

This update totally makes the mobile version un-playable for me and considering I spend more time logged in on my phone than my PC I'm pretty disappopinted in this update.

same here, hope it will be fix soon. :) can't play TW while im out

Typhi

I still do not have the timers above my barracks and stables telling me when recruitment is finished. WHY?! I pay for this with a premium account! I play with an iPad, I'm not understanding TW's difficulty with such a small matter.

If its not broken, don't fix it!

Will work after an update we will do in the next few hours.

We've added an ugly workaround for non-touch enabled phones, which will be available in the next few hours.

Typhi

The workaround expands the menu vertically if there is no touch-screen detected, so nope, it shouldn't affect touch-devices. It will affect normal computers attemping to use the mobile version, so you could have a look if you're curious.

DeletedUser

Full-Screen Map
Want to take full advantage of your monitor? You'll be able to pop the map out of the restrictions of the tribal wars interface, and indeed beyond the browser itself with just a click of a button.

Just like the other map resizing options, this is one is only available for premium players.

Cannot use this function while in Opera. I have v12.00 atm

DeletedUser93439

You need to either use the latest versions of firefox, chrome or (and I'm not entirely sure about it, if its even around yet) the beta of the next opera.

DeletedUser107632

Mate i am having a problem with MAP after this Update. if i am on Opera it takes 3 to 4 minutes to load my map but it works perfect on Chrome or Mozilla just having problem with Opera is there any way to resolve this problem?

DeletedUser

I downloaded the map update and it still doesn't work
i have the option on the map screen
but clicking it just reloads the classic map which is completely useless on a phone
also drop downs are much better than scrollbars
in mobile versions especially as we are generally holding a portrait not a landscape

I really agree on graphics
keep that stuff to a minimum fancy buttons just take up space

Really nobody plays tw for the graphics
when will this be sorted out
i am tired of having to rename my villages
every time I want to farm

DeletedUser

A new filter on FA would be awesome in the next update... one that filters out villages that already have farms en-route.

DeletedUser

Just a small note: We released an update today that should have made the top menu significantly easier to use in Android (and slightly easier in iOS).
I'm confused, I've looked all over the Play Story, and I cannot find this app anywhere for Android.

DeletedUser

Have you made any changes in the past 12 hours? The farm assistant page has lost the buttons. A B C on the mobile and there is a village drop down arrow next to the name.

DeletedUser

Oh and I also get boxes bottom left of the screen. I assume they are notification options as it opens up mail etc but they are not labelled and they seem to interfere with scrolling on some browsers on android mobile

DeletedUser

Don't penalise me for a multi post. I know it's against the rules. But I have found the buttons. But they are not there. They are invisible below the village co-ORDS and the time only found them as they highlighted blue when I touched below the time.

Can these issues be fixed anytime soon?

DeletedUser107667

Hey guys, thanks for updating mobile FA, at least now I don't need to turn the screen around.

Couple of fixes still needed though:

1. Old FA disabled A-B-C buttons after troops are sent, can we see it feature again?
2. Can we have the link to Rally Point back (it's not present anymore)?

And may be a suggestion - is there a possibility to add three buttons to Manage Templates that would send selected template to all villas on the screen (A all, B all, C all)?

DeletedUser

Would also love the disable of the buttons once farm runs are sent.
Much missed feature.

The rally point link is the village co-ords themselves. Just click on them and your there.
Most of my feature complaints have righted themselves now.