Disgrace to Tribal Wars

DeletedUser

Just to give reference from F leadership, no it was not. At one point the green light was given to noble barbs in k59 to get closer to socolofi, to noble him out faster. That was it.

And I remember a duke in F getting very upset that he was not allowed to noble barbs for a personal goal near the end. Almost enough for him to quit.

ROFL...such discontent I see in you. Your facts are once again wrong. Approval was given in K69 not K59.

That certain duke wanted to use 500+ nobles on barbs. That certain duke also was very inactive hence the reason for so many nobles. If you take a look at twstats you will see some barb nobling was done in Apoc-F and they were not kicked. Please do some homework and history before you bring accusations against others.

With all the hostility and drama some of you drummed up I am laughing. If you really felt that strong and this includes you friar you should have left Apoc.

It is too late now. Your little insurrection at the end is a comical.

But not to worry.

Friarstale saved us all. He single handily ended the world. I would like to give him a personal thanks for doing what nobody else could. He ended this world on his own without help from anyone. Bravo friar....simply bravo.

DeletedUser

LOL, so it was 69, not 59. Whatever. Touchy much? :D

And if you check TW stats yourself, those barbs were taken after YOU went on your nobling spree. Hard for us to kick them out, when one of our dukes had just been doing it themselves. They just followed by example ;)

On that note, I am out. I do not wish to keep going back and forth on this forever. My time on TW was great, regardless of the conflicts here at the end. I wish everyone on 18 the best in RL and the future!

**edit: something told me that you would want to get the last word in, so I will post this here, so you can still have it below :D i wasn't around as much back then if you read back, so maybe ask Jackie why she didn't boot then if it happened in October. I am glad you felt the need to go back through 300 pages to prove your point ROFL

I must also admit I do feel some satisfaction now. For over 2 weeks in endgame we couldn't get a response from you on your barb nobling fiasco, and it pissed many many people off. At least now we have one. Maybe its because you can't delete the posts in this forum LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And if you check TW stats yourself, those barbs were taken after YOU went on your nobling spree. Hard for us to kick them out, when one of our dukes had just been doing it themselves. They just followed by example ;)

On that note, I am out. I do not wish to keep going back and forth on this forever. My time on TW was great, regardless of the conflicts here at the end. I wish everyone on 18 the best in RL and the future!

Wrong again. They were taken in October. Guess you should look a bit further back than the first few pages.

DeletedUser97186

I think this all goes to show that the high horse you built and put yourself on, Will, only helped you to lose sight to what was going on with 'your' tribe. You did let us stick around to become winners though, so thanks.
And to get back on subject, TW; what's being written here by the 'winning players' goes to show that the world quite obviously wasn't done yet before you closed up shop. hopefully you learn to hold on until players can hash out their issues in game in future.

See yous.
MrJinx - Winner of World 18.

DeletedUser

I think this all goes to show that the high horse you built and put yourself on, Will, only helped you to lose sight to what was going on with 'your' tribe. You did let us stick around to become winners though, so thanks.

As far as high horse there is none. Decisions were made in Apoc by all Dukes. Every Duke and Baron had the chance to vote on whether to take out Soco. You can see what the decision was. Are you referring to "us" as the ones who supported Soco? I am one of the few that decide to post on here from leadership.

Are you saying you were the one who supported Soco with troops in his last DS?

And to get back on subject, TW; what's being written here by the 'winning players' goes to show that the world quite obviously wasn't done yet before you closed up shop. hopefully you learn to hold on until players can hash out their issues in game in future.

See yous.
MrJinx - Winner of World 18.

Jinx everyone had plenty of time to leave Apoc. Once again I refer to the timing of everyone showing up in the forums and crying about things. You could have left when we attacked Soco. You didn't do anything of the sort.

Keep coming here posting about things weren't done and this and that. As I told MM, INF, and S is that you lost your chance to make a move when you had the chance to. The ship has sailed and it is not coming back.

The world is over. You can't change anything now.

DeletedUser97186

Are you saying you were the one who supported Soco with troops in his last DS?
See what I mean about losing sight. You have to second guess me, Pool and Alf in this forum because you have no clue who was doing what.

Jinx everyone had plenty of time to leave Apoc.

This is quite the opposite of what I would have done. Why should I consider leaving when I have respect enough for my tribemates, to the rules we set out, to the tribe and to the game. It's called integrity, loyalty, and honour. Part of what we are talking about here is you showing lack of all three of those attributes by doing whatever you wanted in the closing stages of the game by taking barbs.

The world is over. You can't change anything now.

Exactly my point to TW staff. It's over because they decided it, not us, which is not the point in the game.

DeletedUser

See what I mean about losing sight. You have to second guess me, Pool and Alf in this forum because you have no clue who was doing what.

I am not second guessing anyone. I am asking a question. Somebody in Apoc was supporting his last DS. We all knew it but the person chose to be more loyal to a traitorous, account manipulating, proxy using cheater.

This is quite the opposite of what I would have done. Why should I consider leaving when I have respect enough for my tribemates, to the rules we set out, to the tribe and to the game. It's called integrity, loyalty, and honour. Part of what we are talking about here is you showing lack of all three of those attributes by doing whatever you wanted in the closing stages of the game by taking barbs.

LOL...let me assure you that my loyalty runs far deeper to Apoc than you could ever imagine. I think you have missed what I have said in previous posts but I am not surprised. People came to me and asked me to take some barbs for their personal goal. I gave them the go ahead. I took some to get to mine. You see jinx, it comes down to the fact the the world was already over. I would be wiling to bed it you or anyone in Apoc went to Jackie and said hey do you mind if I nobled 4 barbs so I can reach 1200 villages before the game ends she would have said to go ahead.

The world was over. People wanted to get to personal goals. I said go ahead. Who was I supposed to ask?

Exactly my point to TW staff. It's over because they decided it, not us, which is not the point in the game.

Please don't play dumb. Everyone knew that all red dots had to be removed for this world to end. If you were so dissapointed you had every chance to leave. This went for everyone.

Here is what cracks me up in your rhetoric.

Why should I consider leaving when I have respect enough for my tribemates, to the rules we set out, to the tribe and to the game. It's called integrity, loyalty, and honour.

In once sense you say you wouldn't leave yet on another sense you say you are insinuating that you would leave. You can't sit on the fence forever. Sooner or later that fence post will impale you.

So as I have said. The world is over and those in Apoc had their chance to leave and failed to act on it. Let ig go Jinx.

DeletedUser97186

I'm sure Erik loves to see your obsession with him and who was supporting him, even after the game is 'finished'.

I never saw the memo that said, 'hey, if you want to take barbs like a barb nobling noob to reach a goal because you couldn't reach your goal by taking enemies, then go right ahead.' I guess that memo only came out in a secret skype chat or something where only 5 or 6 people could see it.

I don't think there is anything wrong with my rhetoric. I said quite clearly I had no reason to leave, so why would I? I'm suggesting, as you have throughout the game, that the people who abused the APOC rules and played without the integrity and honesty we always asked for, should have left. It's a real shame that you finished the game out the way you did, Will, especially after you did so much.

DeletedUser

I'm sure Erik loves to see your obsession with him and who was supporting him, even after the game is 'finished'.

First off you have my obsession with Soco confused with those of us in Apoc who wants to know who was supporting him.

I never saw the memo that said, 'hey, if you want to take barbs like a barb nobling noob to reach a goal because you couldn't reach your goal by taking enemies, then go right ahead.' I guess that memo only came out in a secret skype chat or something where only 5 or 6 people could see it.

What part do you not comprehend? You seem to be a bright guy. People came to me and asked if they could take a few barbs. If this was 3-4 months ago with as many red dots as there were the answer would have been no. I also said that Jackie would have told them to go ahead if they wanted to take a small amount to get to a certain spot.

I don't think there is anything wrong with my rhetoric. I said quite clearly I had no reason to leave, so why would I? I'm suggesting, as you have throughout the game, that the people who abused the APOC rules and played without the integrity and honesty we always asked for, should have left. It's a real shame that you finished the game out the way you did, Will, especially after you did so much.

Your rhetoric is wrong. You said there was unfinished business. Then you said you would never leave Apoc. My response was simple. Everyone had their chance to leave but they chose not to. That in itself says it all.

How did I finish the game? I was right there nobling all the way to the end. I was the lone active Duke in Apoc. I made sure Soco was dealt with for his Proxy accounts.

What says it all to me is people come and talk after the game is over. If they had so much discontent for me they had every chance to leave Apoc. I find it funny those who have been most vocal such as Alf, Pool, and you were inactive for the ending....yes pool came back the last maybe week or two. Friar, well he saved the world and shut it down so I guess he was active.

Jinx we can go back and hash out many things. Your friendship with Soco, your disagreements with me in the Duke chat, your push to merge F with N, and so much more. The F merger into N was not going to happen no matter what. I don't come on these forums and call out someone for decisions that they made or what they have done who were members of Apoc until they call me out...I have left that to all of you.

DeletedUser

Based on this thread, had Morthy not stepped in and drastically changed the game to guarantee an Apoc 'victory' immediately, Apoc-F would have gone to war with Apoc (or more likely, Apoc would have had them kicked one player at a time) and BA would have gone back to internalising.

W18 would have probably ended in 2015. :lol:

DeletedUser

LEAVE WOLFHUNT ALLOOONE

leave-britney-alone.jpg