Difference: 118

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 698,230
Side 2: 15,696
Difference: 682,534

chart

DeletedUser125284

Disney couldn't take on a rim tribe so they had to hire RL to do their dirty work smh.

And Bape is a snake.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score

Hahahahaha it's actually funny knowing that's your biggest success in this war so far, but if you wanna go down that road sure. Let's post all the reports and nukes that landed from "Once Upon A Time" so far.

omegalul.png

And since you like bragging about your personal stats and OD, let's compare them

unknown.png

unknown.png

#NoBrainZone

Disney couldn't take on a rim tribe so they had to hire RL to do their dirty work smh.

And Bape is a snake.

unknown.png

Reaction score
Finally going to break silence here. Lol. Sit back and enjoy the read. Currently, yes, we're getting smashed to bits by Virus and Disney. This is our story. Nothing more. Don't make it more than that.

Point 1.
Back before Aces fell apart, BIYP had already nobled on the rim (3-day travel time). It wasn't an aggressive expansion on them. Just expansion. We mailed T-bone explaining- the expansion was to be used against Disney, not Virus, but I get the lack of trust in a war-game. It is what it is.

Point 2.
When Aces crashed and burned, BIYP had 2 choices, join Virus or ?!. We chose ?! because they were honestly more pleasant to talk to right from the start. They were fun, friendly, had plans in place for the future. Overall, the recruitment from Virus wasn't as much. Not a hit at Virus, just facts. So we chose ?!. That's the choice we made, and we stand by it. The people till this day are still communicative, strategic, and fun to be around, all you can hope for.

Point 3.
When Aces split, we joined ?!, and FF7 was a buffer between us and Disney. FF7 was a decent size, but nothing we thought we couldn't handle as a tribe. However, over the course of approximately 2-3 days (iirc), Disney made a deal with FF7 (who betrayed their own tribe in the deal), nobled out the FF7's entire academy and 90% of their parent-tribe, putting them right at our frontlines quickly.

Point 4.
We were not expecting Virus to jump in the Disney war so soon. That took us by surprise more than anything, with short-range nukes/nobles coming very suddenly on a front we had not prepped.

All-in-all, the BIYP account did well against Virus and Disney for as long as it could, all things considered. Our rank 1 ODD (4.8 mil) and rank 2 OD (5.91 mil) overall, I think, proves that. Getting hit by both of these tribes proved to be a stressful 1.5 weeks, not gonna lie lol. But we held our own thanks to our activity and our tribe. Thanks for reading.

GG boys and girls. Good luck out there.

Last edited:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Point 3.
When Aces split, we joined ?!, and FF7 was a buffer between us and Disney. FF7 was a decent size, but nothing we thought we couldn't handle as a tribe. However, over the course of approximately 2-3 days (iirc), Disney made a deal with FF7 (who betrayed their own tribe in the deal), nobled out the FF7 entire academy and 90% of their parent-tribe, putting them right at our frontlines quickly.

No idea where you got this information from, probably from your friend NoBrainZone. Nobody from FF7 gifted villages to Disney. You can ask @darkx as he was the co-duke of that tribe.

unknown.png

We obviously had a hit-time, it was our first mini OP as a tribe. We recruited 3 FF7 accounts right before the hit time and since I rimmed VampKing (their duke) that led to disbandment of that tribe.

If he was gifting to me would he be sending this message and would I have timed all trains to land at the same time? Definitely not.

unknown.png

And if you want me to be honest, you actually didn't do shit. You lost 100 villages in 3 days. You snipped 3 trains and did 1 recap, which was recapped later and that's it. All you did was sitting behind stacks with strongest buffs activated 10 days in a row.

And to prove that you're a shit player;

BananaInYourPocket.JPG

Maybe try not to put same village names for off and same village names for def. Try using groups ;)

Good luck on 115!

Last edited:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All i wanna comment on is about your third point about FF7.
There was no betraying going on. VampKing's decisions were poor, be it diplomatically or recruitment-wise or communication-wise or personally (not) participating in tribe OPs, like a couple we did on TMP. A guy who doesnt talk at all or responds to mails is not suited to run a tribe. The only FF7 members who ever showed activity and involvement are now in Disney playing under a structured and solid leadership, which is something we all wanted. It took Disney 2 weeks to annihilate the remains of FF7 and then TMP to take control of SW K55.

We still haven't seen any OP from your tribe. Only random buffed up nukes from people who quit and/or are merging. I guess plain nuking is better and more effective than nobling.

Still you get a like for your respectful tone, contrary to Flex's.
Good luck in the future worlds Banana.

Reaction score
So much shade Zero-two. The amount of disrespect is unbearable. Chill out my man. Just explained the story.

The BIYP account, alone, received multiple messages from FF7 main and academy members saying that their bigger members sold-out the tribe, gave you guys info on def/off villages of their members, and then you guys rolled. Easy to play he-said, she-said, but we received those messages.

Sniped 3 trains? Lol at that. We sniped every single one we could my friend. Sometimes we couldn't. But 99% of the time, we could either move a stack there in time or snipe.

With regards to the villages names, that's a cool SS from Clamath from almost 2 months ago when we were in Aces together, when our biggest threat was TMP lol.

I love the tone though Zero-two. You represent yourself and your tribe very well. Keep that in mind my friend.

Good luck out there. Love you boo

P.S. Can't really speak to the TMP activity tbh. I know you guys rolled them, but I know most of their leadership went inactive. That's about it.

Last edited:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
So much shade Zero-two. The amount of disrespect is unbearable. Chill out my man. Just explained the story.

The BIYP account, alone, received multiple messages from FF7 main and academy members saying that their bigger members sold-out the tribe, gave you guys info on def/off villages of their members, and then you guys rolled.

Sniped 3 trains? Lol at that. We sniped every single one we could my friend. Sometimes we couldn't. But 99% of the time, we could either move a stack there in time or snipe.

With regards to the villages names, that's a cool SS from Clamath from almost 2 months ago when we were in Aces together.

I love the tone though Zero-two. You represent yourself and your tribe very well. Keep that in mind my friend.

Good luck out there. Love you boo

Just stating facts, no hard feelings.

Post some proof instead of making things up just like No Flex. Disney didn't gain much ODA but that's solely to fact that FF7 duke thought it's fake trains since he didn't tag on time (Fun fact: there were 2 nukes in front of the nobles so no idea why anyone on earth would think it's fake). Also Vamp's troops were like 11k archers per village, techs were lvl 1 in all vils, not a single vil had all 4 scavenge levels unlocked etc. But feel free to ask any FF7 guys in Disney how that tribe functioned and why they left it ;)

I never said a bad thing about you in this thread, but if you want to brag about OD and say how you put up a good fight I will definitely tell that you did not, sorry. I took the most villages from you, so obviously I know how it went. Look at the units I killed in the day just with FL nukes, your churches were a mess and the reason why you're #1 ODD is because of your whole FL being def and it all being stacked. You panic a lot and you know that. You activated buffs on fakes at least 8 times, you even PP'd up Churches and Farms on fake nobles.

Whatsoever I'm not going to argue with you anymore, I just stated how it was fighting against you. If you did put up a good fight I would have said it, I give credit where's it due, but this was not the case. I respect you more than No Flex either way, so I wish you all the best.

Reaction score
And to prove that you're a shit player;

I never said a bad thing about you in this thread

I have not trashed you guys at all. At most, just talking about messages from FF7 and their academy players about their own tribe betraying them to take their villages.

In addition.

After posting ss- some far out of date, some out of context without background info. Then calling me a shit player after continuing to attempt to defend 2 tribes on 2 fronts, most of the time within 45 mins nobling distance.

I love how pp is seen as a bad thing when you are defending, as if you wouldn't spend it any other time in the game. Yeah I use pp to pp up necessary things- farm, walls, churches lol. I have BUFFS FOR DAYZZZ lmao. I saw ram inc, all well-coordinated. Yeah I'll pop buffs, why not. No waste in my eyes, because you guys then proceeded to wait 24hrs before hitting again giving us time to move troops around. We supplied our own def in more than half out stacks my man. I can post a ss of our troops 1 week before you guys went all out to prove that. I won't speak on the lack of tribal coordination in the beginning, but it is what it is. Even still...

Like I said my man, your disrespect is unbearable.

But dont worry, because guess what.

I STILL LOVE YOU BOO!

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Well you said things without any proof, none of what you said about FF7 & Disney is true. So I must disappoint you that we didn't get those villages gifted.

I may sound arrogant and cocky because of the statements that I made, but that's how I personally feel about it. If you want me to talk about respect, out of all tribes that Disney fought - Reap & KG are giving us the hardest time. They might be a small rim tribe/coalition on K64 and morale might be a problem for most of our accounts, but even with perfect anti snipes they manage to defend. They prenoble villages and do recaps, quick stack villages on close range trains. They even made some decent OPs on our southern players, so props to them. Big respect.

Reaction score
I'm just letting you know how you are projecting yourself my man. There is no need to put "I may sound..." in front to lessen the tone you're consistently conveying in this forum.

I found the FF7 noble history. Just defending myself as Zero requested, since I had deleted the messages (my apologies). I had received messages and forwarded reports from Phantomknight (who can be found in the tribal history after thinking he was safe), Saorcaledonia (who is listed below), and others speaking out about their leadership betraying them and getting nobled out.

20200610_160619.jpg

Last edited:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
That's your opinion. As said I give credit where it's due ;)

Not sure how that picture shows or proves anything? I could literally screenshot the same twstats of us nobling your tribe, does that mean you're gifting?

Last edited: