WAR Disney & VIRUS declare on "!?" family

Twisted Legacy

Reaction score
Got to admit the war has been interesting..

kinda curious to why the tribe ?! is splitting though.. probably won’t stop Disney or Virus targeting them players now or after the tribe is gone

Only thing I didn’t like was Zero-Two had a screenshot of offensive and defensive villages.. Even if village names changed it gives the cords and not a lot of players will change their army build locations considering it’s a smithy tech level world..

Most people will trust leadership not to abuse that information but having a screenshot of that is kinda abusing it no matter how old the image is..

It does make me wonder though didn’t this war start because of a dislike of No Flex zone and yet he seems to be surviving/thriving? Only banana lost villages and their was details of village troop locations for him

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
What?

The screenshot is from March/April when Banana was in Aces before that tribe disbanded, and I actually never even bothered to check which village is what, it was way too easy just like the rest of "?!" so far. I posted it here just to prove my point.

And no? The skirmishes and everything started a month before this thread. They pushed south to war us and we gave them what they wanted. Not looking good for them so far and I doubt it will get better. Idk where you're getting these ideas and where this theory crafting is coming from all of sudden. I'll take whatever you're smoking mate lol

Twisted Legacy

Reaction score
You can’t have it o_O
You couldn’t handle it

An yeah my bad just with all the stuff about messages from flex and that I thought it was because of him being a ****

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What to expect from the tribe where No Flex was the contact person and during the war, tribe started another one on new frontline. Not sure if they dont wanna use def buffs or they already spent them on fakes

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
noflex.png

To be continued..

#WhoIsNext