DISOBEY

DeletedUser121333

The tribe to stand up against our beloved enemy, OBEY, is finally here. Introducing DISOBEY (tag: 0BEY)

We have prepared for this from day 0, and as another premade, we, DISOBEY, will be the ones writing the ending to the story called OBEY. We are gonna be sophisticated with our actions, and not gonna start mocking OBEY, or name-calling like saying they are spoiled brats living of their mother's credit cards thinking they are all so cool when there's no resistance and they can noble away the small tribes, because that's just stupid and unprofessional.

Here's the declaration. I'll invite every top 50 tribe (even sbad and vape dw), but in case you are not in one of those top 40 tribes (or in the absurd case one of the tribes doesn't join) you can still view it here and while doing so think "hmm, why hasn't *your_tribe's_name* joined the war yet?". The following may or may not include some references but doesn't mean to offend anybody.
Rated H for honesty.

O'BOY! It's the time to DISOBEY!

I'm sorry but it's the end for OBEY now. We will be victorious. We all saw this coming since day 1 so don't say you weren't prepared. We tried to work it out peacefully, but there was no success. Since we need the world dominance, you would be on the list anyways.

But don't worry: we will op you for the next 10h after which we should be something like 22-1 for our favor. Then we'll accept the best 10 or so members who will apply when they see their neighbors falling. We won't stop there of course, but devour the rest of the tribe in an instant too.

This is not a joke. I repeat: we will be victorious and end OBEY's journey here and now.

First :stars::stars:

PS: We'll be looking forward to our allies showing their worth in this war. If you don't join that'll mean you weren't our friend from the start after all. I'm looking at you too, SBAD and VAPE o_O

PPS:We are also mass recruiting in the following continents: k44, k45, k55, k54, k33-36 and k63-66. We feel that the deciding factor for winning a world should be tribal changes, not some stupid world dominance or rune villa control. Thus we set requirement to "anyone can join", so make the most of it.

Best regards,
*no one wtf*?!??, the duke of DISOBEY

DeletedUser121333

^^What's the joke there? That's their only way to survive this so it should be their action plan rn.

There's no hope for OBEY it appears. JEDI and Deadly SyNs 2 have already joined, and there rest of the top tribes should be following their lead any time now.

King Ming

Rumor has it SBAD has been fighting obey this whole time ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: OBEY
Side 2:
Tribes: SBAD, SNB2
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 4,188
Difference: 5,646
chart

CurlyMoe

The tribe to stand up against our beloved enemy, OBEY, is finally here. Introducing DISOBEY (tag: 0BEY)

We have prepared for this from day 0, and as another premade, we, DISOBEY, will be the ones writing the ending to the story called OBEY. We are gonna be sophisticated with our actions, and not gonna start mocking OBEY, or name-calling like saying they are spoiled brats living of their mother's credit cards thinking they are all so cool when there's no resistance and they can noble away the small tribes, because that's just stupid and unprofessional.

Here's the declaration. I'll invite every top 50 tribe (even sbad and vape dw), but in case you are not in one of those top 40 tribes (or in the absurd case one of the tribes doesn't join) you can still view it here and while doing so think "hmm, why hasn't *your_tribe's_name* joined the war yet?". The following may or may not include some references but doesn't mean to offend anybody.
Rated H for honesty.

O'BOY! It's the time to DISOBEY!

I'm sorry but it's the end for OBEY now. We will be victorious. We all saw this coming since day 1 so don't say you weren't prepared. We tried to work it out peacefully, but there was no success. Since we need the world dominance, you would be on the list anyways.

But don't worry: we will op you for the next 10h after which we should be something like 22-1 for our favor. Then we'll accept the best 10 or so members who will apply when they see their neighbors falling. We won't stop there of course, but devour the rest of the tribe in an instant too.

This is not a joke. I repeat: we will be victorious and end OBEY's journey here and now.

First :stars::stars:

PS: We'll be looking forward to our allies showing their worth in this war. If you don't join that'll mean you weren't our friend from the start after all. I'm looking at you too, SBAD and VAPE o_O

PPS:We are also mass recruiting in the following continents: k44, k45, k55, k54, k33-36 and k63-66. We feel that the deciding factor for winning a world should be tribal changes, not some stupid world dominance or rune villa control. Thus we set requirement to "anyone can join", so make the most of it.

Best regards,
*no one wtf*?!??, the duke of DISOBEY

CurlyMoe

Interesting...however why did so many people leave the tribe in one day?